QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest koikoi79
I still don't have that problem but i can say that this new m2d use too much ram

sometimes it's look slower than the older

i have the same problem actually, even if i use everapp , i only activate nimbuzz and pockettwit in everapp, when i use camera it either restart or toucflo autoshut itself asking me to tap it.

Guest Kampos

sector ,

Sorry to disturb ,

Can u provide us with the full ".cab for the new version of Manila cuz if i Installed an older rom i can install it too

Thanks for all u what u did and still doing for us for free :)

Love u guys

Edited by Kampos

Guest c4rb0n3
OMG Sector this ROM is the best one I have ever used (New M2D one)!! I've been through about 80+ Roms now and this is the king! I'm loving the animated clock etc...just like a proper HTC device.... Thank you SO much...it's awesome!!!

hey, what do u mean with the animated clock?

i can´t see any animation at the clock at my phone!

the minutes just pass by but no animation like i have seen it on a htc device! do i have to activate it somewhere or is it a bug at my phone!?!

Guest Bismar

Is there anyway to change the m2d scrollbar transparency or height?

You can change the picture, but the background is still truncated. I assume there must be a xml file setting to modify.

Edited by Bismar

Guest hakeemy_007

hey guys...

nice job sector..the new M2D looks awesome...anyway...i need some help pls... :)

can we install Titanium to this new M2D? is there a .cab file for it...or does it need to be cooked...i've tried google/search but to no avail...it only brings me to titanium system panel/JML Today...but not the windows default titanium for 6.5...pls help this NewbIee... :D

p/s: a lot or Masters have left omnia...i.e; Master Shokka...Master K...Master Qbus...respect to them...thanks for all ur efforts...and to master Sector...pls stay.... :D :P

oh and 1 more thing..i notice 'notification tab' is not there when i got a missed call...onyaone else's having the notifying tab prob...

cheerrrsss

Edited by hakeemy_007

Guest GOOTHRIE
hey guys...

nice job sector..the new M2D looks awesome...anyway...i need some help pls... :)

can we install Titanium to this new M2D? is there a .cab file for it...or does it need to be cooked...i've tried google/search but to no avail...it only brings me to titanium system panel/JML Today...but not the windows default titanium for 6.5...pls help this NewbIee... :D

p/s: a lot or Masters have left omnia...i.e; Master Shokka...Master K...Master Qbus...respect to them...thanks for all ur efforts...and to master Sector...pls stay.... :D :P

oh and 1 more thing..i notice 'notification tab' is not there when i got a missed call...onyaone else's having the notifying tab prob...

cheerrrsss

Don't worry i've got that problem with notification too

Guest geobart

thx for this great rom Sector, it works perfectly with SPB 3.5 :)

but, i have a little problem, with my email account, on my older ROM (sector's SPB 3) i had the choice to let my message on the original server, but with this rom i only have two choices :

- delete the message from server

- put the message in trash server

and what i want is when i'am reading email from my omnia, to keep them on my server !!

thx

Guest Diggedy

Hi there, im loving this new m2d but I also dont have missed calls showing either. Am I bugged or is everyone having this trouble?

also top task bar only drops down sometimes when I press on it, but very rarely. Is there anywhere in particular that this works or is it just me

Edited by Diggedy

Guest sector

Missed calls dont work on this version of m2d.

It is mentioned in xda also. Dont know if it is a bug of the version or it is supposed to work like this.

Guest Diggedy
Missed calls dont work on this version of m2d.

It is mentioned in xda also. Dont know if it is a bug of the version or it is supposed to work like this.

thanks for the quick relpy. I can live with this seeing as it shows up in the task bar. What about the drop down task bar, seems ive gotten it to drop accidentally a few times but it seems no matter where I click it doesnt drop. Is this a feature of your rom or am I bugged?

Guest CosMo82

will i lost all my data/settings/installed programs when i upgrade from

23049 (M2D Full) - Released on 15/09/2009 >>> 23049 (M2D2.0 version 1919.1432 Full) - Released on 15/09/2009 ?

Edited by CosMo82

Guest GOOTHRIE
thanks for the quick relpy. I can live with this seeing as it shows up in the task bar. What about the drop down task bar, seems ive gotten it to drop accidentally a few times but it seems no matter where I click it doesnt drop. Is this a feature of your rom or am I bugged?

If you want to use drop down taskbar i've a tips to tell you

first you have to scroll up from the bottom to open task manager

finally you touch on the top in status task near Start you can open the drop down taskbar

it's not easy but let's try. It's work for me till the problem will got solve :)

Guest jonboyuk

finally you touch on the top in status task near Start you can open the drop down taskbar

That's a very useful tip! Thanks Goothrie

Guest Diggedy
If you want to use drop down taskbar i've a tips to tell you

it's not easy but let's try. It's work for me till the problem will got solve :)

cheers mate. Ive used several other roms and the bug was not there so hopefully it will be gone in future releases :D

Guest benoitdu86

Very good DXID1_23049_M2D_1919.1432 Full :D

it is possible to have the rom in French and to have titanium in cab thank you :)

Edited by benoitdu86

Guest goingInside
these are in decimal

1. CallHistoryMax-65535

2. Features-50776024

3. IcoId- 22205

bdw do a backup before you change, may save time :) :P

Thanks again. I'll do a backup next time :D

Guest jonboyuk

With this newest build is anyone else experiencing the fact that the new M2D isn't showing the missed calls anymore? Along with the top bar not working, it's not easy to get to them :-/