QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest GOOTHRIE

I can't play aac audio files in touch player and windows media player

does anyone know what's wrong because i can play its on 23049 m2d full rom(the older one)

Guest omar junior

i have set ON data connection but after...

data connection not OFF in in M2D2.0 version 1919.1432 Full)

i click on the data icon in topbar not happens ... :)

Guest Phrozin
Yes - severe battery drainage

Yup,I think that was mentioned somewhere in the earlier posts a.f.a.i.k.,what I did after the install I did a hard format.I noticed the battery drained fast the first time,but after the second charge it seemed to normalize for me.It was explained earlier i think that it has to do with the power management feature,i could be mistaken,but mine is ok now.

I'm on the "23049 (M2D Full) - Released on 15/09/2009, Version Hephaistos - 8mb pagepool size, LZX Compression, Info: Added M2D, Removed Titanium"

I'm very used to the spb shell and weather that I had on my old rom and starting to like and get used to the M2D,but I'm not sure as to where and how 2 change my city in the weather widget-it just says 'add city',my city is not listed and i can't find the place mentioned in the first page of the forum to put my city code in that i found from accuweather:hmmm:

If that can't work,is there a way that I can replace the weather widget that is on the front panel with spb-weather?

I see that mToolbox 0.3.0 crashes on the splashscreen and Kai's Bubblemeter works,but only a quarter of the app is visible(in other words it looks if it's zoomed in)-is there a workaround for this?

I did drop a post on the developer,"[germany]merlot", of mToolbox 0.3.0 about the crashing as well,as this seems to be a awesome app for the Omnia i900

Oh,and my data connection wont turn off by itself once activated and I've to go into settings/connections/Data Call Manager to deactivate it,no biggie,but annoying:smile:

Finally thanks to all who contribute to this roms, especially Sector!As this is my first cooked rom on my Omnia i900 and is very impressed!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Phrozin

Guest CroatianOmnia

Hey Sector,I think that this is the best background (It is like on the Hero) so far,so when you will post a new version of the rom,you could maybe use this one. And the newest rom with M2D 2.0 is the best i have ever tried.It is very nice,smooth and it closes the programs with the X button.By far the best.

post-517161-1254563589_thumb.jpg

Hi guys! I've got a problem with manual config IP adress in wifi connection. (cant enter third digit, it's like 19 .16 .15 .1). Can someone find a way to fix this prob?

Guest wolf-2007

Re-Upload Plase

1. The current link to the 23049 UL ROM had corrupted fil - could not open with 7Z

2. The current link to the Titanium Normal 23049 file is not available.

Will appreciate shring by memebers who have those files

Guest MAMBO04

fantastic new ROM, the best one i've used so far :D

one thing i want to ask though, does anyone have any new backgrounds so i can change the bubbles? and anyone recommend any themes?

cheers sector! :)

Guest CroatianOmnia
fantastic new ROM, the best one i've used so far :P

one thing i want to ask though, does anyone have any new backgrounds so i can change the bubbles? and anyone recommend any themes?

cheers sector! :)

Look at my comment above :D i like this BG very much.

Guest Caponica

I have anther question, pls. In this ROM it's working flash player 3? i meen, i can see video streamig, for example video streaming on cnn?

Again sry for my poor english

Guest MAMBO04

ahh yes that one! :) it is really nice, i used to have it previously on my Omnia though so want a bit of change :D

also i'm getting low memory error when i browse on omnia too..

Guest ilovemyi900
Can anyone tell me how much memory (Storage/Program) is free in 23049UL?

About 144MB Storage, and pretty sure it was in the 60MB range for Program memory :)

Guest MartoKT

just flashed the rom with new md2.Its awesome but wallpaper homescreen background doesnt work. any solution?

I read that i need HTC Mega Album to make it work. where can find this HTC Mega Album and will this album work on my omnia?

Edited by MartoKT

Guest Caponica
I have anther question, pls. In this ROM it's working flash player 3? i meen, i can see video streamig, for example video streaming on cnn?

Again sry for my poor english

And anather one: How the hell do i close the gprs connections? When i start the phone the gprs connected and i can't disconnected

Guest ntinos92

Hello Sector,

I love the ROMS that you and Khuanchai release. I already have the wm.6.5 build 21725 and i want to upgrade with your newer release. But this time, the SGH-I900 V1.6.6 UserDownloader XP won't find my device. The last time i installed a ROM of yours i was running in Windows XP. This time i am on Vista x64. Please give me a solution!!!!

Guest ntinos92

Hello Sector,

I love the ROMS that you and Khuanchai release. I already have the wm.6.5 build 21725 and i want to upgrade with your newer release. But this time, the SGH-I900 V1.6.6 UserDownloader XP won't find my device. The last time i installed a ROM of yours i was running in Windows XP. This time i am on Vista x64. Please give me a solution!!!!

Guest ronaldb3
Hello Sector,

Look at the beginning of this forum for the pinned topic " How to Flash your i900 Omnia phone, Flashing tutorial for newbies " It has info on vista also.

And if you want even more info you can also SEARCH for "VISTA FLASH ROM" and get many posts with more details and info for vista.

ntinos92, did you even do a search or even look at the beginning where there are many helpful pinned tutorials???

You will find that newbies (I say this based on your count of 2 posts, or really same one twice) will get you more help if you first do some detective work yourself. ntono292, this is not meant just for your info, but the majority of newbies jump on here without doing any research of their questions/problems first and just expect others to just give them every little tip on a silver platter. I really do not know how to guide them to try a little detective work on their own first. There are so many basic questions that have been answered already here (most several times) in the year+ since the Omnia has been out.

Anyways, check out the post I pointed to for your situation.

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3