QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest Anh N.

Does anyone have program to control the button on the headset ? I900 have only one button on the headset :( Can it becomes pause/play button for W.Media and it will play next song if we hold it for a while :)

Guest vince1970
@ Vince 1970

1- sure there will be no problems

2- I don't know

@sector

can't wait...

ps is there any possibility you'll port the programs from "Omnia II" to ours?

thanx theraf90. i will wait for sector 23064 ROM and hope my question 2 is also fixed. i have a few applications and need it to work/compatible with the new bottom bar.

@sector, ever consider putting 'classic titanium+M2Dv2.0' togerther?

Edited by vince1970

Guest vince1970
New m2d rom on 2nd post.

Tomorrow i will build the rest. Sorry was busy :)

Sector .. thanks dude. will try.

PS: ever consider putting Titanium+M2Dv2.0 in one ROM?

Guest sector
Sector .. thanks dude. will try.

PS: ever consider putting Titanium+M2Dv2.0 in one ROM?

I havent really :) it was too late when u proposed it hehehe :(.

Will see later on.

Anyway i need to go guys talk to u later. Gnite

Hey, does anyone knows how to uninstall the Black Omnia Volume Control, because i just want to use only the new Big Volume from WM 6.5

Sector, can you tell me how to?

Thanks.

Edited by Acogu

Guest ronaldb3
New m2d rom on 2nd post.

Tomorrow i will build the rest. Sorry was busy :)

Hi sector,

Great timing for the weekend.

I hope you will have an UltraLite version as for your other recent roms.

Thanks so much for hanging in with us until this release.

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest copperfield

To cga

:( Come on man you have like 50 posts ;) You are not a newbie so act accordingly! Please edit the quote!!! :)

Edited by copperfield

Hey sector,

tested your new rom (23064) and its really beautiful! Thanks so much!

Found some bugs:

1. When using camera the display is a bit laggy and when I take a shot the device freezes and I need to do a soft reset.

2. Using Audio Manager with the M2D-Tab (starting it that way, trying to play a song etc.) results in an inoperatable Audio Manager (must be killed via taskmanager)

3. Although I've set Favourite Album to my Photos the Photo tab does not show them.

4. File Explorer (and some other apps and screens, like some settings) has some problems with displaying artefacts when using another app at the same time.

5. System seems a bit laggy overall (This is my first 6.5.1 rom so I have not idea if this is - compared to the other releases - true)

6. HTC Album is quiet instable. Sometimes does not find any pictures and freezes (needs to be closed by taskmanager)

Any solution for this probs?

What works great (in comparsion to other builds):

1. The maps-tab works perfectly well with Google maps installed to device mem.

2. No probs showing the new top bar icons

Conclusion: A very beautiful design (I love it!) and some very good new aspects of the UI - but right now too buggy for me (I use the camera quiet often, f.ex.) so for now I'll go back to my old rom (build 23007). But to make that clear: A very promising step in the right direction, sector!!

Edited by invd

Found some bugs:

1. When using camera the display is a bit laggy and when I take a shot the device freezes and I need to do a soft reset.

2. Using Audio Manager with the M2D-Tab (starting it that way, trying to play a song etc.) results in an inoperatable Audio Manager (must be killed via taskmanager)

Any solution for this probs?

i have same problems

Guest assinormal

is there a solution?

this rom is super but the camery problem is really s*** ....

Guest nilantha
I confirm the camera problem. Can take a few shots then it freezes totally. Only way to recover is to soft reset.

new rom looks slick n fast, i like it but i ran in to the same problem. phone freezes after taking a pix.

top tool bar works fine now but still the browser, and map search on the bottom tab doesnt open anything.

but i still like the new rom. thanks sector

Guest mynullvoid

I am downloading M2D Hades, just asking how do I set the location for my today's page of the weather settings? there is no setting to change the location of it. Please assist. Thank you