QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest abuawab
I am downloading M2D Hades, just asking how do I set the location for my today's page of the weather settings? there is no setting to change the location of it. Please assist. Thank you

go to the Weather tab and choose your location, it will map it to the today tab automatically

Guest jmsmartins
new rom looks slick n fast, i like it but i ran in to the same problem. phone freezes after taking a pix.

top tool bar works fine now but still the browser, and map search on the bottom tab doesnt open anything.

but i still like the new rom. thanks sector

have u installed google maps in "my device"?

Guest omnia newbie

just comfirmed a few bugs:

1. album favorite.. can not be set

2. ringtones. can not choose

3. opera.. as mentioned.. need to install .but how to set to work M2D

4. very slow response to picture album.

Dammit, was reading this forum whilst restoring my texts and decided to check out the camera problem after reading about it. Guess what, it froze.

On a side note, damn that new M2D is sexy! It really brings out the colors from the phone. Cheers guys for all your efforts.

Btw, anyone know how to stop the annoying dimming of the lock screen? Cheers again

Edited by Billus

Guest Diggedy

ive also got the camera problem, after 3 pictures it freezes, ive tried changing where my pictures are stored to but this makes no difference.

I dont have any of the other bugs mentioned though

Guest gheorghe vasile

I found one another bug on this rom. In the top right corner the screen is not senzitive. I try to recalibrate the screen from he register but not working. The same problem with the camera i have to i can't make any pictures the phone freeze. Pls help.

1.i change my city in the weather tab but in the today page show another city and not change

2.miss call counter not show in the poeple tab icon (same as message) and just show in the top bar

Edited by surena

Found some bugs:

1. When using camera the display is a bit laggy and when I take a shot the device freezes and I need to do a soft reset.

2. Using Audio Manager with the M2D-Tab (starting it that way, trying to play a song etc.) results in an inoperatable Audio Manager (must be killed via taskmanager)

3. Although I've set Favourite Album to my Photos the Photo tab does not show them.

4. File Explorer (and some other apps and screens, like some settings) has some problems with displaying artefacts when using another app at the same time.

5. System seems a bit laggy overall (This is my first 6.5.1 rom so I have not idea if this is - compared to the other releases - true)

6. HTC Album is quiet instable. Sometimes does not find any pictures and freezes (needs to be closed by taskmanager)

Any solution for this probs?

+1 here

Guest Masta92
1.i change my city in the weather tab but in the today page show another city and not change

2.miss call counter not show in the poeple tab icon (same as message) and just show in the top bar

The weather today bar show the city you are when ya update (or the nearest city who give the weather status for your location)

The weather tab give your the weather of the city you choose but ya have to know that even if you have to know that it's not sure that the weather data is taken from the city ya choose..

hi alll can someone please post the 23064 background pitcure please(some kinda green and brown baloons)

since i saw it i'm totally in love with it but i don't want to flash rom just because of pitcure. thanks in advance:)

Hello all yes it will be Neo, Titanium and UL roms.

Im still trying to figure out why camera is hanging. I will check with the UL rom first if it makes difference.

Im still trying to figure out why camera is hanging. I will check with the UL rom first if it makes difference.

Thanks setor :)

Guest joseph56

Hi Sector.

I love this latest Rom and hope you to get Camera fixed. Could you give me the cab or link to your "StreamLight" Program that you have with the latest Rom, or advise how could I buy the program. Thanks

Edited by joseph56

Guest ronaldb3
I found one another bug on this rom. In the top right corner the screen is not senzitive. I try to recalibrate the screen from he register but not working. The same problem with the camera i have to i can't make any pictures the phone freeze. Pls help.

Hi gheorghe,

I have had a similar problem with the upper right corner not being touch responsive (at least on some programs such as Total Commander). I did Align Screen again and on the last crossmark (upper right) I touched a little higher (at end of crossmark arm). This seems to help a lot.

Ron...

Guest mynullvoid
go to the Weather tab and choose your location, it will map it to the today tab automatically

but why the temperature is not same for both of them?

Guest ronaldb3
Don´t know it was mentioned. When I take a picture the phone stucks and I have to soft reset :(

Yes, mentioned about 20 times on last three pages. :)

That's why I'm waiting for sector's later versions. sector even acknowledged it.

Ron...