QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest joseph56
Hello i have fixed the camera and uploading the new m2d version which includes also Classic Titanium.

Neo, Original and UL will follow later.

Hi Sector

Thank you for finding the Camera fix. I am sitting by the computer and keep checking to see when the new Rom is ready to download. I am in such a stage I don't want to flash any other roms. Thanks again for the HARD work.

Hello i have fixed the camera and uploading the new m2d version which includes also Classic Titanium.

what about photo and video. they don't appear on manila. did you solve this to?

thnx

what about photo and video. they don't appear on manila. did you solve this to?

thnx

yes that also :) and some more minor bugs.

also mp4 can be played now via wmplayer.

Guest BlacKICcE

is the fixed version up yet? Cuz i can't find it ...

Edit1: nvm .. i saw your reply was at 7:54 .. and "my time" is 10:03... so i thought it should be up by now... but didn't notice the timezone..

Edited by BlacKICcE

Guest yoyo_77

I love your ROM

Waiting Neo...

Very good "mon ami" :)

Guest ansh_xaviers

Thanks dude

Guest anthabax

i like ur rom so much

thx dude 4 ur hardwork :)

Guest lordPerla

I've been waiting for sooooo long.

Best news this week. :)

THX

New M2D v2 is in 2nd post.

Uploading Titanium Original and Neo. My connection is da sh*t so it will take some time.

Will make ULite rom now and continue uploading.

Fixed camera, album, audio, some performance lags and so on.

Added new WMLive, patched Marketplace (2nd post info), torchbutton.

Minor fixes.

Please report any more bugs found.

New M2D v2 is in 2nd post.

Uploading Titanium Original and Neo. My connection is da sh*t so it will take some time.

Will make ULite rom now and continue uploading.

Fixed camera, album, audio, some performance lags and so on.

Added new WMLive, patched Marketplace (2nd post info), torchbutton.

Minor fixes.

Please report any more bugs found.

Good news :( Downloading ... will feed back after testing :)

Guest theraf90

Sector the new manila version has a problem (unless my phone has gone crazy) HTC album blocks after ten seconds and so does WMP!!!

ps how can I put the widgets back on my phone???? I want them back!!! With WM 6.5 there is a white line on the top and the bottom is cut...

pss is there any way to have the bottom bar transparent in every application? (especially manila and the widget home?)

Edited by theraf90

Guest bethellan

Love the rom, thanks lots!!!

People said there was a camera freeze problem, but I just had to see for myself... and there was.. :(

Also have a problem when adding to the "Programs" screen. I click on the big '+' and the "Add Program" screen comes up a little short - like in the picture . Which ever program I choose to add is usually not the one that appears on the "Programs" screen. :) Any way to fix this?

Cheers for the rom!!!!

Andrew

AddProgramScreen.bmp

Edited by bethellan

Sector the new manila version has a problem (unless my phone has gone crazy) HTC album blocks after ten seconds and so does WMP!!!

ps how can I put the widgets back on my phone???? I want them back!!! With WM 6.5 there is a white line on the top and the bottom is cut...

pss is there any way to have the bottom bar transparent in every application? (especially manila and the widget home?)

Love the rom, thanks lots!!!

People said there was a camera freeze problem, but I just had to see for myself... and there was.. :(

Also have a problem when adding to the "Programs" screen. I click on the big '+' and the "Add Program" screen comes up a little short - like in the picture . Which ever program I choose to add is usually not the one that appears on the "Programs" screen. :) Any way to fix this?

Cheers for the rom!!!!

Andrew

Guys there is a new rom on 2nd post with fixes. Please try that one. Widgets are in.

Laterz

Guest copperfield
You tell him the 'etiquitte' copperfield. It's your turn. And you say it so well. :)

Ron...(having fun)

Well I would love to but for some strange and unknown reason the options "reply" and "quote" both on his post and the one immidiately below it are missing ;) Dunno whats happening! Anyway I'll try something else ;)

EDIT: Got them :( Turns out my net was soooo slow it toke ages for the buttons to load! You know I have to admit It wouldnt be all that fun without the noo..... aa .. less experienced users round here :(

Edited by copperfield

Guest copperfield
i like new Touch HD Rom (XannyTechROM GRID LEO 1.6 M2.5) ! :)

And I like pizza, french fries and beef but I am not sharing it here couse this is a thread about sectors!!! rom for our omnias!!! Further more the rom you are mentioning is not even made for omnia but instead for touch hd! And with all the pics you are making us, regular users, read spam and scroll over things that we dont wanna be seing on the first place! Now if your idea was to sudgest something to sector to include in his feature roms, well this is hardly the way!!! Be concrete and on the topic please. Have a nice day :(