QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest copperfield
Don´t know it was mentioned. When I take a picture the phone stucks and I have to soft reset ;)

This guy cracked me up :) Go see an eye doctor! And while you are at it go take some "laziness" therapy! :(

Neo on 2nd post.

Please if u wish to add some screenshots for Neo and Original.

@Sb: No it is not possible to have both in one. We dont have to be greedy :)

Why doesnt open message if you press reply button?

Err damn it. I will check it out.

Thanks Sector...Very good job :)

Screenshots for Neo after flashing

Thanks.

khuanchi its big problem please fix it

Im not Khuanchai :(

===

UL on 2nd post.

PS. Seems to have a problem with reply SMS. I will check it out now

Using M2D Neo; Also experiencing the 'Reply' issue.

Also on the home tab the Weather always displays 'Waiting for update' - even after updating there is no change.

Guest cobrica

Damn still i cant answer with answer hardware button..

It works only if you press first Answer button and than middle button if phone is locked..

Can you fix it sector?

I do hardreset but still sms problem.. i have titanium rom..

Hello ,

1st of all i wanna thank you alot about ur hard work for us making 3 roms is not that easy with all this issues i know that u have to look again into these issues and trying to solve it for us and that called a hard work ,

2nd i'd like to ask u a favor if it possible , how can i do the XDA UC on ur roms , and is it working if i add a folder to my storage card with the programs i'd like to be installed automatically after flashing the new rom .. !

thanks alot for the 3 new roms

|

|

\/

XDA UC (auto installation of progs/reg entries etc. etc.)

Included in this ROM is XDA UC, which is a brilliant way of installing all your usual cabs after a flash using mort script. The process is fully automatic and requires no user intervention (unless you want to install onto My storage/ Storage card). It will commence a few seconds after starting up and MUST NOT BE INTERRUPTEDا

Hello ,

1st of all i wanna thank you alot about ur hard work for us making 3 roms is not that easy with all this issues i know that u have to look again into these issues and trying to solve it for us and that called a hard work ,

2nd i'd like to ask u a favor if it possible , how can i do the XDA UC on ur roms , and is it working if i add a folder to my storage card with the programs i'd like to be installed automatically after flashing the new rom .. !

thanks alot for the 3 new roms

|

|

\/

XDA UC (auto installation of progs/reg entries etc. etc.)

Included in this ROM is XDA UC, which is a brilliant way of installing all your usual cabs after a flash using mort script. The process is fully automatic and requires no user intervention (unless you want to install onto My storage/ Storage card). It will commence a few seconds after starting up and MUST NOT BE INTERRUPTEDا

Hm. Ok i will check it out and see how it works but on next roms.

I dont think it must be cooked to work. So if u read in xda u will figure it out.

Welcome

Can someone upload the Original Titanium miediafire

because of rapid goes me 4 hours :) for my modem 1Mb/s, a kind of lock is on the rapid

Sorry my connection is also slow. If someone else can help will be nice.

It dosnet work for me . SECTOR please help for freezing sms page

It works. Install and softreset.

Maybe hard reset and try to install it again.