QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

sorry but is the cab for the sms fix work for all roms means sector's rom or can be applied to khuanchi last rom ? sorry i know i ask a bad questions in a bad timing :)

Guest George_red_storm
sorry but is the cab for the sms fix work for all roms means sector's rom or can be applied to khuanchi last rom ? sorry i know i ask a bad questions in a bad timing :(

I think only master Sector's roms! :)

Another Question , how can i change the the honey cells look in the start menu i mean like khuanchi rom start menu with the wight shadow on the icons

i don't know if anyone got what i meant or not :) anyway i hope someone does !

thanks alot guys

Neo :

screen10.jpgscreen11.jpgscreen12.jpg

screen13.jpgscreen14.jpgscreen15.jpg

Hi, thanks for these screens !

Can you tell me how to enable Neo titanium after installation?

It is my first WM 6.5 Rom, and I can't find how to enable Neo Titanium ... Thanks for your help. :)

Edited by Opopo

Hi Sector :( I was back to 6.1 for some time now in order for the 6.5 builds to mature...today i installed the m2d version of your last rom....very nice touch and features....the new manilla rocks :)

Just some questions...

1. Someone written in forum i cannot recall right now for the samsungs omnia II default ringtone....does it really exist? Does someone in this thread has it so that in future roms be included by Sector (assuming that really sounds nice)

2. Is there a way in the new M2D to change the order of the tabs and a way to assign to a button (return to home screen action)?