QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Hello,

Still can't change my ring tone. I don't now where to put my favorite mp3 sound for singing when the phone call. Any advise?

I create a "My Ringtones" folder in "My Storage" and just dump a few mp3s in. 

Just flashed my i900 for the first time three days ago. The M2D interface looks stunning though, would update once the minor problems are resolved (which I believe won't be long considering the community here and Sector's unbelievable response speed. If only all software companies have such "customer" support...)

Guest 123toto

Hi these changes so that they are full or lite version or ultralite?

the problem of the camera is corrected?

thanks!

- New SYS 23064.

- Fixed Camera.

- Added new WMLive.

- Added patched WMMarketPlace so that cabs can be saved also in other places (not only on \Device).

- Added TorchButton.

- New Contact UI.

- Fixed Topbar not showing.

- New themes from Jeffrey are included and used in all my roms! Thank you mon ami!

- FToushSL is included in all roms. No more tricks and so on. Touch is set as it should be.

- New application called NewsBreak for PPC from Microsoft. It reads RSS from any site of your choise!

- Thanks bga7x for his nice honeycomb theme!

- New DuskTheme Lockscreen UI now for wqvga (check screenshots). Thanks very much to grzegorz10 over xda. You can donate him for his great work.

- Added Magnifier app. Check Programs.

- New LZX compression level instead of XPR. You will notice ~15mb more than previous builds!

- Added back HTC Taskmanager but it is invisible. You can tap the usual place and it will pop-down the list.

- Added EverApp by zman. It can be handy with the problem of autoclosing apps. (Check it and report to us).

- Added ObexInbox.

- Added Omnia Task Switcher for handling applications.

- Start button has been moved at the bottom.

- Cosmetics from bgax7 themes and some small modifications on my own.

- Small modification on NeoTitanium. Added non-static weather icon, added CComm panel.

- Cleaning unused files.

- Added Omnia Front Camera picture taker!!!

- Added StreamLight widget. You can watch thousands of TV, Radio and Webcams all over the world.

- Tweaks on registry and battery.

- Added SRS WOW!!!

- Added MS Office.

- Added Bluetooth Toggle, more info: http://shubaroo.com/index.php?module=bt_toggle

- Added Tom Text Messaging (easy handling of SMS options).

- Added ACR (Auto Call Record) application for easier customization.

- Changed Samsung apps to black (check screenshots) thanks to k4mpa.

- Fixed Opera panel pointing to the new version of Opera in \My Storage\Program Files\Opera Mobile\

- Added more reg entries for better battery saving.

- Added NoData.

- Added latest TitaniumWeather 4.2 (radar support), thanks G !

- Removed JBed and added JBlend 3D. You shouldnt have any problems with sounds in java ( i hope).

- Updated CHobit Smart lock to latest version.

- Removed Opera, new version can be found as cab here: ftp://ftp.opera.com/pub/opera/winmobile/970b1/ (can be installed on My Storage) and old one here:http://www.mediafire.com/?zoi4eunyj2w (can be installed on My Storage) - More optimizations on registry.

- Added zylonite battery driver to show percentage %1 thanks to kabkab and battery icon thanks to Khuanchai and gianton.

- Optimized more files to achieve better space.

- Removed VoiceCommand, as non-English friends have problems when install their language. I will provide cabs later.

- Added more registry tweaks on sensitivity and incall volume.

- Added SDTuneup optmization for faster and sdcard reading.

- Removed FavHacks and added AdvancedConfig 3.3

- Settings are now in alphabetic order.

- Now it is more stable and faster system.

- More Fixes and cosmetics on Titanium thanks to Genix.

- Fixed Start menu grid thanks to kurniawan.

- Added FingerKeyboard 2.1

- Added Pako777's camera fix!

- Added SafeInboxExtender (can mark your messages As Unread)

- New InCallRecording!

- Added HTC Task Manager.

- Added HTC Album.

- Added psShutXP, HTC Sensors, IMSelector.

- Kept Java, FM Radio (black version), FavoriteSettings, Internet Sharing, Games.

- Almost everything is removed, cant list everything it is known what DXID1 includes.

Edited by 123toto

Guest HugoQueiriga
I create a "My Ringtones" folder in "My Storage" and just dump a few mp3s in.

Just flashed my i900 for the first time three days ago. The M2D interface looks stunning though, would update once the minor problems are resolved (which I believe won't be long considering the community here and Sector's unbelievable response speed. If only all software companies have such "customer" support...)

I've searched for M2DC on the rom, can't find it, do you know where you can get the cab?

Guest ronaldb3
You know I have to admit It wouldnt be all that fun without the noo..... aa .. less experienced users round here :)

"all that fun" is not exactly how I would describe what these n... do, or don't do really, and the feelings they evoke in me.

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest copperfield
Hi these changes so that they are full or lite version or ultralite?

the problem of the camera is corrected?

thanks!

You wouldnt know for shore unless you install the rom and see for yourself now would you :(

PS: Hey, that way you might be even able to actually answer to another user if he asks you that question for example! And would you believe it you will be helpfull then :)

Guest christopher koik

hi ...master sector ...thanks again for the great roms ....

the first time i flash my omnia was ur roms ...3 in 1 21806.

then i changed to shokka ....and u and him after that ...

your roms is always good with all those tweaks and softwares ...

but pls allow me to say something ....can you add in Krazy Radd's icon and make your roms become prefect ?

always love your roms ....and Krazy Radd's icon set ...

no offence but just my 20 cents ...comment

seludi filimaski for the omnia...

Guest copperfield
"all that fun" is not exactly how I would describe what these n... do, or don't do really, and the feelings they evoke in me.

Ron...

Yeah I know what you mean Ron but believe me taking it seriously in general has led me to nothing more but nerves and a miokarditis from which I am still recovering :) So to sum up, you are right! By "fun" I ment the way I deal with them, not at all what they are doing!

HI I've installed the sms fix cab. So when I try to reply a message from manila it works. It doesent work when i'm in the messaging menu of windows mobile and try to reply a sms. the screen freeze.

anyone else have this problem?

Edited by arditi

Guest Diggedy
HI I've installed the sms fix cab. So when I try to reply a message from manila it works. It doesent work when i'm in the messaging menu of windows mobile and try to reply a sms. the screen freeze.

anyone else have this problem?

I cannot open my messages at all nor reply, im using the latest 23064 m2d v2 rom. This is the same for m2d and titanium. What is this cab you speak of?

I cannot open my messages at all nor reply, im using the latest 23064 m2d v2 rom. This is the same for m2d and titanium. What is this cab you speak of?

sms fix cab. you will find it on the 2° post

Guest biyanisuraj

the camera app hangs at higest resolution but works for 1 low levels...

have seen the same problem before too but cant determine why it is so..no other roms have same problem...

Guest Masta92

Oy

Sector yo rom is too blablabla and i love blabla

BUT if ya want yo rom make me happy so add this cab and that program and this tab and that skin and this driver and that blablabla

Fellas, stop ask for personal upgrade and work for community

If ya need skins and blablabla, ya just have to take ya by da hand and type in google, take the cab and install it on yo Omnia

@Sector : Nice rom even if I hate the new WM6.5 UI... I just wanted to test : keep on cooking bro

THE THRUTH IS ME

Guest **DaVe**

Hello Sector,

Your Hades ROM is ... unusable !

I previously had your Hephaistos ROM, delicisous!

But since i've downloaded your Hades ROM (the M2Dv2 one), there is almost no touch response, it lags, it unusable.

Yes i've hard-reseted my device just after flashing it.

Am I the only one with this issue?

Thanks

PS: Yes there is no video calling in Hephaistos nor in Hades