QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Uhm...is it just me or does the Samsung Keyboard not working in the Hades v2? :)

Just you ;).

hi ...master sector ...thanks again for the great roms ....

the first time i flash my omnia was ur roms ...3 in 1 21806.

then i changed to shokka ....and u and him after that ...

your roms is always good with all those tweaks and softwares ...

but pls allow me to say something ....can you add in Krazy Radd's icon and make your roms become prefect ?

always love your roms ....and Krazy Radd's icon set ...

no offence but just my 20 cents ...comment

seludi filimaski for the omnia...

We are good friends with KRadd but it is 1 cab to customize the rom. Different users prefer different taskbars.

Imagine if everyone wants to add what he likes :(

HI I've installed the sms fix cab. So when I try to reply a message from manila it works. It doesent work when i'm in the messaging menu of windows mobile and try to reply a sms. the screen freeze.

anyone else have this problem?

Nop here works also from m2d and from wm menu.

Does that registry tweak for 23049 working to increase the free program memory for MDC version on 23064?

It is already integrated... Dont worry so much bout this things :(. I am aware what to fix ;)

the camera app hangs at higest resolution but works for 1 low levels...

have seen the same problem before too but cant determine why it is so..no other roms have same problem...

No it works just fine here in all resolutions.

Oy

Sector yo rom is too blablabla and i love blabla

BUT if ya want yo rom make me happy so add this cab and that program and this tab and that skin and this driver and that blablabla

Fellas, stop ask for personal upgrade and work for community

If ya need skins and blablabla, ya just have to take ya by da hand and type in google, take the cab and install it on yo Omnia

@Sector : Nice rom even if I hate the new WM6.5 UI... I just wanted to test : keep on cooking bro

THE THRUTH IS ME

lol ;) ! Hiya mon ami Masta :P!

The truth is on Start -> Settings -> Hard reset :(

Hello Sector,

Your Hades ROM is ... unusable !

I previously had your Hephaistos ROM, delicisous!

But since i've downloaded your Hades ROM (the M2Dv2 one), there is almost no touch response, it lags, it unusable.

Yes i've hard-reseted my device just after flashing it.

Am I the only one with this issue?

Thanks

PS: Yes there is no video calling in Hephaistos nor in Hades

Im sorry but im using it and it is working pretty good.

For video call u have to enable the Samsung dialpad it is mentioned more than 1000 times.

Long waiting and ... bum. Now we have Sector's 23064 build with all combination (Normal, Lite, Neo and M2D), Ryrzy with the same, KC with UL (like always) and Shokka working hard on his last build. Difficult choice :)

Guest hasnainhyder1

Sector its an excellent ROM (i am running 23064 Hades: M2Dv2 + Original)...!

I really appreciate your work.

Just some issues & Q's

1. When i open an image from file explorer, HTC Album opens and says the image cant be opened, so i have to browse again from HTC album to open the image.

2. The Titanium settings "utilities" folder is missing from the rom. How can i get it?

3. I want my programs to minimize with X button. I checked task manager there was no option there, i guess previously there was a select option there but not now, what can i do?

Edited by hasnainhyder1

sector a question which version is phone part? Cos i used sprite backup my phone part says dxia2

i thought it was dxid1 :)

btw thx great work love it

Edited by weirdo

23064 (M2D2.0 version 1919.1432 Full) - Released on 11/10/2009

Hello,

about this version I got a lot off bugs. THe 23049 is better, faster and more stable.

BUGS:

- Digital CAM: after take a shot it stop to work

- HTC album manager: very slow and stop to work in some folders. After you set some folder as "favorite folder" it´s show a blank windows. Sometimes it´s works....

- Browser acess via manila: Don´t acess the browser. It can be fixed with M2DC

- Wallpaper: on settings screen at manila the wallpaper button doesn´t work

- Finger mouse: it works, but appears strange images after you press the button

- Youtube link: doen´t work

- Map search: even after I install Google maps it doens´t works

- WIndows stratup folder: IMstart.exe and showcase are takeing memory and doing not for US

- Resco FIle explorer: The fix in this ROM is based on showcase fix. I think that´s always a bad idea when you need to run some program at startup to fix some bug. THe memory MUST stay clean and fast

- Manila 2D v.20: It´s really beautyfull, but it´s slower than te 23049 ROM.

-Touch: I feel no difference

Veredict: I will return to 23049. It´s is a really faster, battery saver and stable ROM.

Thank you

Guest manupuerto

please dear friends, i can't find the solution to my problem, i search it but without answer...

so please, can someone tell me how i can get opera on internet tab? i install opera on my storage...

thanks in advance and excuse my english!!!

Edited by manupuerto

Guest hasnainhyder1

23064 (M2D2.0 version 1919.1432 Full) - Released on 11/10/2009

Hello,

about this version I got a lot off bugs. THe 23049 is better, faster and more stable.

BUGS:

- Digital CAM: after take a shot it stop to work

- HTC album manager: very slow and stop to work in some folders. After you set some folder as "favorite folder" it´s show a blank windows. Sometimes it´s works....

- Browser acess via manila: Don´t acess the browser. It can be fixed with M2DC

- Wallpaper: on settings screen at manila the wallpaper button doesn´t work

- Finger mouse: it works, but appears strange images after you press the button

- Youtube link: doen´t work

- Map search: even after I install Google maps it doens´t works

- WIndows stratup folder: IMstart.exe and showcase are takeing memory and doing not for US

- Resco FIle explorer: The fix in this ROM is based on showcase fix. I think that´s always a bad idea when you need to run some program at startup to fix some bug. THe memory MUST stay clean and fast

- Manila 2D v.20: It´s really beautyfull, but it´s slower than te 23049 ROM.

-Touch: I feel no difference

Veredict: I will return to 23049. It´s is a really faster, battery saver and stable ROM.

Thank you

Use the new v2 version with Fixes !

Guest theraf90

sector which rom has the samsung widgets?... could you put a cab with the new widgets in the first post?... I've already downloaded the online widgets you had on mediafire but they ha that problem caused by the new wm6.5 UI... Do you think there is a way for tweaking the registry?

Anyways I'm using your titanium original version and it's goin great!

Guest George_red_storm
i installed the original version , and i cant view any sms i can open my inbox but i cant view messages

please any advice

check the 2nd post for sms fix.

Guest HellboyMC

damn :/ Why do i always have problems with Qbus-es ROMs, the align is always WAAAY of, while everytime i put KC's ROM over after trying sectors, screen becomes good again...if you look at the looks of the ROM, it's pwnage, but i can't even write messages on the keyboard cause align is 1 cm off and i can't even align screen over settings...just keeps repeating (tried like 30 times). From not using stylus + using my thumb (not fingernail) to 1 cm off align...how is this even possible? some answers please :/ cause i really like how the ROM looks like, but i just want to be able to have as good touch as i had on last ROM i had installed from KC.

Guest HellboyMC

I just installed KC's newest build and again, touch is even better than on his 23034 ROM, so why the hell is it so awful for me when it comes to qbus-es ROM's, when it isn't awful for anyone else :/? I could get pass align in my second attempt, while i used 30 attempts and still couldn't get pass by align on qbus-es ROM.

Guest ronaldb3

'

damn :/ Why do i always have problems with Qbus-es ROMs, the align is always WAAAY of, while everytime i put KC's ROM over after trying sectors, screen becomes good again...if you look at the looks of the ROM, it's pwnage, but i can't even write messages on the keyboard cause align is 1 cm off and i can't even align screen over settings...just keeps repeating (tried like 30 times). From not using stylus + using my thumb (not fingernail) to 1 cm off align...how is this even possible? some answers please :/ cause i really like how the ROM looks like, but i just want to be able to have as good touch as i had on last ROM i had installed from KC.

Hi hellboy,

If you can get to the registry, try these values:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/HARDWARE/DEVICEMAP/TOUCH/CalibrationData

Based on the acceptable/standard settings mentioned in earlier posts, I think the value here should be :

' 519,503 177,881 182,129 847,127 849,872'

This will get you close and then you can do a screen alignment if needed.

Ron...

Guest MasterJam88

Hey guys!

Is there a way to eliminate the scroll bar in the orginal samsung dialer? It's very annoying!

Would be awesome if u could help me out!

And Sector: JUST WOW! I was sceptical if the newer ROMs could get the stability of your 21009 and finally u made it with this release! This ROM is awesome. Thx m8!

One question: Will there be a chance that the radar in titanium weather will work?

Thx guys!

Edited by MasterJam88

Thanks for this great rom Sector.Is there any way for the X button dont close programs? Because its kinda annoying with windows media player if i hit x the program closes and i cant see it in the titanium.Thanks

I installed 23064 M2D v2 and smsfix ! now everything works fine. Thank sector 4 hard work.

But i got problem with the colour of 2 bars. Is it black or blue ? I checked the screenshot and watched at my phone :) they're different color :( Any suggest ?

Edited by Anh N.