QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest jmsmartins
HELP

I am running the Hades 23064 (M2D2.0 version 1919.1432 Full), my service is Telstra NextG in Australia which operates 3G at 850mhz.

I cannot get the option for anything other than CDMA in the comms manager.

Can someone please advise how I can get this to work, I really really do not want to go back to wm6.1.

Thank you

did you try going to settings-personal-phone-tab "more"-band selection-then where it says automatic you chose your 850.

hope that helps

Guest jr_daza

Hi guys I installed the m2d full and it Works fine, but suddenly the messages does not open, does not matter which way I try to open the email o ssm message (manila, titanium, etc) when I press the message it only change as it was read but never open, what should I do?

Different that what came in the rom I installed:

Garmin xt, skyfire, opera, google maps, youtube app, phm reg edit, I try to use the myphone app and it make me update the app.

Guest hasnainhyder1
Please can some one tell. !

How can i change to close with X button to minimize with X button?

I am using 23064 Original Titanium ROM.

Can Some one please answer it?

I have cant find it anywhere !

Guest jmsmartins

this have been answered already somewhere in this forum. if you have everapp instaled you have to edit registry. i think u have to change the value. if it is set to 1, change to 0 (zero). if it's set to 0 change to 1. i think that's the way it should be done but maybe someone can confirm this

Guest copperfield

Wow, do you think that by shouting and repeating your question you will get peoples attention for anything else than looking at you as just the next inpatient user with no sence for logical thinking ?? Maybe you cant find it anywhere couse there is no solution! There you got your answer :)

Guest henrerossouw
this have been answered already somewhere in this forum. if you have everapp instaled you have to edit registry. i think u have to change the value. if it is set to 1, change to 0 (zero). if it's set to 0 change to 1. i think that's the way it should be done but maybe someone can confirm this

Wow, do you think that by shouting and repeating your question you will get peoples attention for anything else than looking at you as just the next inpatient user with no sence for logical thinking ?? Maybe you cant find it anywhere couse there is no solution! There you got your answer :(

There is a solution. If you browse from around page 480 you are bound to find it. It'll take you less time than asking the same question over and over. :)

Edited by henrerossouw

Guest jr_daza
Hi guys I installed the m2d full and it Works fine, but suddenly the messages does not open, does not matter which way I try to open the email o ssm message (manila, titanium, etc) when I press the message it only change as it was read but never open, what should I do?

Different that what came in the rom I installed:

Garmin xt, skyfire, opera, google maps, youtube app, phm reg edit, I try to use the myphone app and it make me update the app.

Guys I Hard reset the phone in order to make te email and text messages work, this time what i did was as soon as I hard reset I sincronize with my outlook. but no emal can be oppened when I press on it, it just dont do any thing...

no one of you have any issue with the emal?

love the rest of the rom.. :)

Guest jr_daza
Guys I Hard reset the phone in order to make te email and text messages work, this time what i did was as soon as I hard reset I sincronize with my outlook. but no emal can be oppened when I press on it, it just dont do any thing...

no one of you have any issue with the emal?

love the rest of the rom.. :)

:( no one

:) no one

I dont like answering more than 2-3 times... Install SMS fix on 2nd post please.

==

(Generally) It is a bit rude and tiring to keep asking the same things over and over and over...

Please use the search, read some posts and also the author's post before asking.

Guest jonboyuk
(Generally) It is a bit rude and tiring to keep asking the same things over and over and over...

Please use the search, read some posts and also the author's post before asking.

Good point and well made Sector. As I'm posting to you, do you have any plans for this most recent build of WM6.5? Cheers.

Guest ronaldb3

sector -

Nope! Not going to do it. If I have less than 3 posts count I do not have to do your silly search thingy and I am not going to learn how either - so there. :( You being an expert, just answer my question and that be it. ;)

-Anonymous newbie (well not really sector, it's me :) - copied from my earlier post) But I'm about ready to give up on them.

copperfield and I have been trying to encourage newbies to use the Search. But it seems almost all (very few good exceptions) newbies just do not try to be a detective and have the attitude above. So we see the same questions over and over again. And a lot of them very simple fixes that have been answered many times over.

I have noticed a large increase in the number of posters here in the last few weeks with really low single digit post counts that make me think a lot of Omnias have been sold in the last few weeks and they just joined. They read here how great your roms are and want to flash (this keeps me on topic ;) ). I know in US that is not true for i900 so much (only grey market available). And i910 for Verizon isn't advertised much. Is there some other country's phone company that has dumped a lot of Omnias on the market lately because of the new Omnia II, etc, coming out??? Or maybe it's the cheap imitations I have read about?

I just don't get it :( -the crazy increase in new members all of a sudden. I do think the new blood is a good thing in the long run as some will surely become strong contributors down the road.

IMHO,

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest Salubri

Hi!

I am using the m2d rom. I am trying to get the youtube app to work, but I can't download it from m.youtube.com/app. It says that my phone is not supported? I downloaded a cab I found on this site but it wanted to update and then I was back at "phone not supported". Am I even trying to download the right app? Can someone please help?

I got the app from m.youtube.com/app finally. It worked just fine when using Internet Explorer instead of Opera when dowloading.

Edited by Salubri

Guest jr_daza
I dont like answering more than 2-3 times... Install SMS fix on 2nd post please.

==

It works. tkx,

sorry guys to make you loose your time.

Again my bad… and tkx for your hard work.

Edited by jr_daza

Guest enochung
I have it installed and working fine and lot faster lockin GPS and fast loading TomTom7. I am very happy Sector. This latest Rom is the best. I can not see any reson to fash any other Rom.

Could you let me know which version of Rom are used?

Working great :( Big thanks Sector, love the extra's you put in your roms! Only missed Google Maps but a separate cab install is easy after visiting your apps collection hehe. Keep em coming, looking forward to the next release :)

sector -

Nope! Not going to do it. If I have less than 3 posts count I do not have to do your silly search thingy and I am not going to learn how either - so there. :( You being an expert, just answer my question and that be it. ;)

-Anonymous newbie (well not really sector, it's me :) - copied from my earlier post) But I'm about ready to give up on them.

copperfield and I have been trying to encourage newbies to use the Search. But it seems almost all (very few good exceptions) newbies just do not try to be a detective and have the attitude above. So we see the same questions over and over again. And a lot of them very simple fixes that have been answered many times over.

I have noticed a large increase in the number of posters here in the last few weeks with really low single digit post counts that make me think a lot of Omnias have been sold in the last few weeks and they just joined. They read here how great your roms are and want to flash (this keeps me on topic ;) ). I know in US that is not true for i900 so much (only grey market available). And i910 for Verizon isn't advertised much. Is there some other country's phone company that has dumped a lot of Omnias on the market lately because of the new Omnia II, etc, coming out??? Or maybe it's the cheap imitations I have read about?

I just don't get it :( -the crazy increase in new members all of a sudden. I do think the new blood is a good thing in the long run as some will surely become strong contributors down the road.

IMHO,

Ron...

For the most I agree with you about low post count users not taking to time to search out the answer. However, I've been following this and shokka9's forums for months now and I don't have a large post count due to the fact I try and search out the answer before asking.

Sector, thanks for all you work spent a few day on your M2D 23064 and I am now giving shokka9's a try for a few days. I'm very impressed with both of your work. I have to say both of our versions of 23064 have been my favorite roms so far. Unless there is some major improvement coming with what ever version is next I will probably say with this one for some time now. I haven't have any issues other than the ones that have been discussed and solved and have greatly enjoyed the new phone feeling I get when I flash of your guys' roms.

I asked earlier about windows market place on your rom asking where I would like to install things apps, but it doesn't on shokka9's. From what I have read during some research that this shouldn't happen or can't be changed. However, since your rom allowed me to do this I wanted to make sure it wasn't some weird quirk that we all occasionally get when flashing roms. If there is a way I could change this I would greatly appreciate the instructions on how to do it.

Thank you all,

I have used another WMarketplace which is patched to install the cabs not in \Device only.

At least thats what they were advertising in xda :)

Oh ok thanks, it apparently worked. Would it be possible for you to point me in that direction to where I can download it. Or even post it it if it's not to much trouble?

Thanks Sector,

Edit: Never mind Sector I think I found the one you are talking about I'm gonna try it now.

Edited by btbarr

Guest ronaldb3
For the most I agree with you about low post count users not taking to time to search out the answer. However, I've been following this and shokka9's forums for months now and I don't have a large post count due to the fact I try and search out the answer before asking.

Hi btbarr,

Do you think maybe you were covered under this part of my post?:

"it seems almost all (very few good exceptions) newbies just do not try"

You sound like you are one of the "good exceptions" category. Plus, I really tried to point out it was 'new to the forum' newbies posters, not 'long time lurkers', that did not understand what they were doing. Low post count was just a really good leading indicator of these.

Peace bro,

Ron...

Oh ok thanks, it apparently worked. Would it be possible for you to point me in that direction to where I can download it. Or even post it it if it's not to much trouble?

Thanks Sector,

Edit: Never mind Sector I think I found the one you are talking about I'm gonna try it now.

Yep it definitely worked. Thanks for answering my question Sector.