QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest copperfield
Dude im shouting cuz i made this question 3 times b4 and no one is answering! And thx that u only say the standard sentence: search. I',m not a troll I'm searching for days now here and on XDA but I can't find it. And what should I search? Scroll bar? Do that and u won't find something. So pls when u know how to fix it tell me...

Man as far as I know there is no solution to remove the scroll bar from the samsung dialer pad! People here are friendly and if there is a solution somebody will tell it to you or at least let you know that there is a solution but you have to search for it! None of that has happened so far does it?? Read between the lines as most of us do!

Edited by copperfield

Hi everybody

another newbie asking stupid (?) questions (hope I didn't miss any answers to that question :) ):

@ Sector: I've just seen an HTC phone in a store with original WinMo 6.5 ("Windows Phone"); am I right that 23064 is not yet the final version of 6.5? Are you already working on/with a final version?

Been flashing for months and love your ROMs, so THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR WORK!

Guest copperfield
Hi,

It`s been a long time that will not put any post here. :(

The only way I know is through the installation of dialler of I8000. Try this.

Hope it helps and you like that.

The reason you did not get an answer at first is that this subject has been discussed a lot and people are mostly tired of answering the same questions again.

The reasons you did not get an answer later was was: 1. you shouted, and 2. Ron...

Dang that was an answer I was looking for! Thx to u both...

Told ya people are extreemely helpfull round here :)

Guest yasarertr

hi all.. in manilla SMS forward bug...messages tab ==> menu==>forward and message is empty..

sorry for my weak english..

Edited by yasarertr

Guest henrerossouw
Man as far as I know there is no solution to remove the scroll bar from the samsung dialer pad! People here are friendly and if there is a solution somebody will tell it to you or at least let you know that there is a solution but you have to search for it! None of that has happened so far does it?? Read between the lines as most of us do!

I use Phone Extension 2.0 as my call and contact manager. It's a really great piece of software. It doesn't seem to have a video call option, but then I have never had the inclination to make a video call.

dialer_06.jpg

It's versatile, very touch friendly and has a huge array of options which is awesome. Including an option to override your WM call handling function.

Check it out.

Edited by henrerossouw

Guest blade87
Thank you.

I will try Titanium Lite version first, then I will try M2D

You know that you can install the M2D ROM and then turn it off in the Settings, don't you? I think it is better to have it on your phone and to be turned off than to flash with the Ultra Lite ROM and after that to flash again with the TouchFLO. :)

Guest copperfield
I use Phone Extension 2.0 as my call and contact manager. It's a really great piece of software. It doesn't seem to have a video call option, but then I have never had the inclination to make a video call.

It's versatile, very touch friendly and has a huge array of options which is awesome. Including an option to override your WM call handling function.

Check it out.

I did some time ago but my phone kept freezing from it :) and I had to remove it! Could be the rom thou, will try it again. Thanks man :(

Guest PTKTheBest

I have installed version 23064 (M2D2.0 version 1919.1432 Full)

When I write a text or message on msn, the suggested words sometimes do not appear. How can I fix this? Sector Fix SMS has not solved the problem. What use Sector SMS Fix? O.o

Guest enochung

URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

My update has been fail with DXID1_23064_TitaniumNeo_Hades.7z

Writing Image stop at 38%

and tried other rom, but result were same exactly.

here is the Message

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PDA Device Found!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDA Device ready to download!

Please Press Start Button if You want to download image now...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDA 1 starts downloading...

Don't plug it out until the label becomes blue!!!

Step 1. Eboot image Downloading

Downloading EBOOT...

EBOOT image downloaded.

PDA Reboot to download Eboot twice!!!

PDA Device Found!

Downloading EBOOT...

EBOOT image downloaded.

Step 2. PDA image Downloading

Downloading PDA region #1(DISKIMAGE)...

PDA Image Length : 89123547

Write Failed! (3)

DownloadImagePDA DL_MSG_FLASH_FAILURE...

Download failed!!

Guest Scandisk_fr

TouchFlo restat again and again ...

Someone find a solution for the problem of the touchfo restart all the time ?

Please help it's very hard to use the phone in this condition...

Thx for your help

Scandisk

TouchFlo restat again and again ...

Someone find a solution for the problem of the touchfo restart all the time ?

Please help it's very hard to use the phone in this condition...

Thx for your help

Scandisk

Did You installed S2U2 or SPB 3 ( 3.5 ) ?

Guest enochung
URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

My update has been fail with DXID1_23064_TitaniumNeo_Hades.7z

Writing Image stop at 38%

and tried other rom, but result were same exactly.

here is the Message

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PDA Device Found!

Please Press Start Button if You want to download image now...

Downloading EBOOT...

EBOOT image downloaded.

PDA Reboot to download Eboot twice!!!

PDA Device Found!

Downloading EBOOT...

EBOOT image downloaded.

Step 2. PDA image Downloading

Downloading PDA region #1(DISKIMAGE)...

PDA Image Length : 89123547

Write Failed! (3)

DownloadImagePDA DL_MSG_FLASH_FAILURE...

Download failed!!

Found out this links

It worked

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...irmware-update/

Guest PTKTheBest

Bug M2D 23064:

- Initiating more programs together, are closed automatically. Example: I turn on skype and msn, both are disconnected after 10min ...

- MSN is not minimized after having clicked on X

- On "Sounds and Notifications" you can not click on X to close and then save the options ...

- In the sms disappears "hint" words using the keyboard xt9

Guest cobrica

Sector when will come new rom will you include new programs from Omnia 2?They are really good looking and fingerfrienldy.

ANd will you include new titanium Sense theme? I hope soo :)

Guest Scandisk_fr
Did You installed S2U2 or SPB 3 ( 3.5 ) ?

Yes S2U2 but in the last ROM i don't have this problem, how can i solve this big pb ? (and stay with S2U2)

Yes S2U2 but in the last ROM i don't have this problem, how can i solve this big pb ? (and stay with S2U2)

Uninstall S2U2 and try. In my case it helped. Check if it will help You.

Edited by vlodek

Hello Everybody!

I have only one problem. I can't send SMS. I write the SMS and when i press send, The Omnia hangs and have to restart it by the button on the side of the Power Button.

I have installed that CAB provided in the first topic.

Have solution?

Guest blade87
Same problem with out S2U2 ... do you have a idea ?

Try to hard reset and after that don't install and run too many programs at once. TouchFLO restarts when the RAM memory is used up to a certain point.

Guest Scandisk_fr
Try to hard reset and after that don't install and run too many programs at once. TouchFLO restarts when the RAM memory is used up to a certain point.

I try 2 Hard Reset, my memory stay at 55%...

I Have no idea :)

Your are my last hope

Guest blade87
I try 2 Hard Reset, my memory stay at 55%...

I Have no idea :)

Your are my last hope

Which memory? RAM? If you mean RAM, then it's the same by me too, but TouchFLO doesn't restart. I don't run many resource-hungry applications at once, but it did restart once or twice.

Try to flash your phone with the same ROM again.