Guest qbus

Guest DelBossco

i flash new rom DXID1_23064_M2D_Hades_v2.exe (3 times) same problem

when i push the menu button

open favorite settings and click to Sound

and screen is crash nothing open

SDC10037.JPG

solve problem :

save one or more ring tones to mobile \\\WinCE Device\My Documents\My Ringtones\

Edited by DelBossco

Guest z3ntn3l
@Sector,

Love the ROM. How about cooking in some of the working Omnia Lite stuff? Just a suggestion. :-)

+1!

Sector, congrats to 500 Pages :-D

Anybody having the issue with not being able to configure FingerSuite?

There is no OK Button available?

@sector

dear sector you'd be able to solv the problem of wikipedia in omnia i 900 build 23064 M2DC v.2. ? in the preceding version build 23064 M2DC v.1 wikipedia worked.......for the rest this rom is fantastic...............

sorry for my english.....please answer me about this question

Guest punkmonkey1984
hi all,

does jblend work? my jblend starts the jar program and after that it shutsdown the jar. futher then that it's a great rom.

works on mine dude

hi,

in build 23064 and 23071 i cant type in my ip-adress in w-lan settings. just 2numbers of three in each adressblock are allowed to get typed in.

so i cant set up my wlan for connecting to the internet. i've got that feeling that i have to love flashing xD again back to 21851.. no wait.. now testing 21869

might just another bugreport :) and as always goood work.

greetz

btw:

congratz to 500!^^

Edited by Get666

Guest ronaldb3
500 Mighty pages of Hard Work and Devotion by SECTOR and continuous feedback by users

We Must celebrate Silver Jubilee.

Actually Quincentenary Jubilee for 500!

Way to go sector. And they said you would never last. :) :( ;)

woohoo!! and exceeded 1 million views!!! :)

congratulation to everybody contributing!! $$

I think i will wait for COM5 before i release a new rom. It is hot and it is coming soon at your screens (lol)!!

Guest ronaldb3
(joseph56 @ Oct 15 2009, 23:53) post_snapback.gifHi, I did changed the phone pad to HTC format with Advanced Config and then used the patch. Now when I press send key the phone pad comes up with all the above, No keypad lock, Spesker Icon, Video call Icon, plus phonebook. I like it and very easy to use.

Hi joseph,

I' m back and tried what you said, but no luck with mine working. I still have the vertical scroll bar. I just noticed that you did not mention above - no vertical scroll bar. Did that go away for you???

And second, I want to make sure I am following exactly what you did:

1. Advanced Config/ Phone/Phone skin/set to Enable.

2. Then run cab Modaco.OmniaPatchedDialer.cab

3. Then Soft Reset

Is this right???

I have not heard this called the HTC format. We have been calling it the Samsung format, so I am really not sure I am doing this right.

Thanks,

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest melburnian

@Sector

I just want to say I am tickle pink with your 23064 Neo rom!!! I have installed it for about a week and beside the setup, it is fantastic!! Love it!! So just wanna say thank you for your and other guys' hard work in this!! Awesome work! :)

Guest andylyf
This ROM is unable to make a video call? DXID1_23064_M2D_Hades_v2

how to make it able to use video call?

thanks..

This has been mention like....1001 times? please do a search for this matter....

solution : throw your phone out of the window, it will scare the sh*t out of it and it will enable video call for you...

Guest aaronhome86
This has been mention like....1001 times? please do a search for this matter....

solution : throw your phone out of the window, it will scare the sh*t out of it and it will enable video call for you...

OIC....maybe u can make a video let all the forumer to watch it!!

thanks.

Guest punkmonkey1984
woohoo!! and exceeded 1 million views!!! :(

congratulation to everybody contributing!! $

I think i will wait for COM5 before i release a new rom. It is hot and it is coming soon at your screens (lol)!!

what be this COM5 that you speak of sector, I have not heard about it, please enlighten me :)

Guest punkmonkey1984
woohoo!! and exceeded 1 million views!!! :(

congratulation to everybody contributing!! $

what be this COM5 that you speak of sector, I have not heard about it, please enlighten me :)