QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest dandi_amaldan

First off all i wanna say GOOD JOB SECTOR!!!!like your roms very much... :D

but i got this li'l problem with ur latest rom Hades, the add contact column is showing grids that look misplaced...

is this how it supposed to be?or is there a problem with my omnia??is there any way I could fix this???its soooo annoying :P ...thanks be4!!!

Hi guys. Sorry for not replying or chatting a bit here. Im still very busy in my life at this point but at the same time there is not significant update to 6.5.1

COM5 23502 was out some days ago but really nothing new about it, so i didnt want to spare my time for smth that doesnt worth it.

Anw, i hope you are all good and i when a good build is out i will release new roms.

have fun and take care

Guest z3ntn3l
Hi guys. Sorry for not replying or chatting a bit here. Im still very busy in my life at this point but at the same time there is not significant update to 6.5.1

COM5 23502 was out some days ago but really nothing new about it, so i didnt want to spare my time for smth that doesnt worth it.

Anw, i hope you are all good and i when a good build is out i will release new roms.

have fun and take care

Thank you for posting it and yes, i have the same thoughts about the current Builds.

Iam currently testing 23081, seems to be very fast (never saw Start Menu being that smooth before) but kinetic scrolling is lost which is veeery bad.

Looking forward to a better Build and a new Sector-Rom :D

Wish you the best.

Iam currently testing 23081, seems to be very fast (never saw Start Menu being that smooth before) but kinetic scrolling is lost which is veeery bad.

Completely agree, 23081 feels horrible. Can't wait to flash something else. It also takes many attempts to answer a phone call. I didn't even bother putting back my contacts and txt messages etc etc onto it.

And cheers Sector for all the time you put into producing roms. We all appreciate it.

have fun and take care

thanks sector

dear sector

please...............can you resolve the problem of wikipedia????? it worked with the first version of manila2d haedes 23064 but not with the second one that you realised to resolve the problem of the camera......

i hope in a your answer....thanks

i love your rooms

Guest dandi_amaldan

First off all i wanna say GOOD JOB SECTOR!!!!like your roms very much... :D

but i got this li'l problem with ur latest rom Hades, the add contact column is showing grids that look misplaced...

is this how it supposed to be?or is there a problem with my omnia??is there any way I could fix this???its soooo annoying :P ...thanks be4!!!

Guest omniafun

Hey guys where is installed m2d in the last rom? i ask that couse i cant found the folder of m2d and i wanted to change the skin.

I have another problem: in m2d google maps and internet expl dont open, any solution (i am talking about the last rom 11/10/2009 of sector)

have fun and take care

Thanks sector! With Khuanchai leaving, it is most reassuring to hear from you!

Guest squeezo

Hi All,

I have installed ROM 23064 and have problems with Touchflo.

After opening an app and using it for some minutes and closing it, touchflo restarts.

This happens very much.

Does anybody have this too?

I also dont like the topbar automatic magnifying. Is there someway to disable this?

I keep hitting it accidently when ticking something in the upperpart of the screen.

Also I am thinking about returning back to WM6.1 is this safe to do? So from a customrom 6.5.1 to customrom 6.1?

EJ

Hi Sector,

Many thanks for keeping us posted. I agree that the changes in the new releases are quite minor. At the moment I am trying Nicklashidegard HIDE 9/10 based on 23075. There is a nice change to the calender and entering appointments is very good. I have a question though, sorry if this is a noob question.... will MD3 ever be ported to work on our i900 Omnias?? :D

Guest blade87
Hi Sector,

Many thanks for keeping us posted. I agree that the changes in the new releases are quite minor. At the moment I am trying Nicklashidegard HIDE 9/10 based on 23075. There is a nice change to the calender and entering appointments is very good. I have a question though, sorry if this is a noob question.... will MD3 ever be ported to work on our i900 Omnias?? :P

Why don't people use the search function here? :D

gabureiru, Omnia doesn't support OpenGL. TouchFlo 3D use OpenGL

Completely agree, 23081 feels horrible. Can't wait to flash something else. It also takes many attempts to answer a phone call. I didn't even bother putting back my contacts and txt messages etc etc onto it.

And cheers Sector for all the time you put into producing roms. We all appreciate it.

I agree 2381 is terrible

I’m going back to 2371 tonight

Does anyone know if SPB keyboard button options work with QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 layout latest build?

It doesn’t work for 6.5.1

Thanks

Edited by cga

Guest valhalla0112

Hello...i've been using 23064 (M2D2.0 version 1919.1432 Full) - Released on 11/10/2009 rom for about 3 hours...and i got some problem...

1. i can't change the IP add, for example the IP add is start with 192. , but it stuck on 19 . , i can't type number 2...(i just can insert 2 digits, not 3 digits)

2. when i go to start - setting - personal - phone...i cannot exit even when i pressed the X button on the bottom right corner of the screen...

anyone can help me please...thx a lot...anyway thx to sector for this awesome ROM...=)

Guest ljh771288
new version on 2nd post -> 23504

sector :Wonderful we are very like your ROM, has finally been updated, thank you

I am a Chinese friend, we Chinese friends are very much like your ROM

Able to be a Chinese version, or to be a Chinese M2DC - 2.0, thank you

Guest kennethchia
sector :Wonderful we are very like your ROM, has finally been updated, thank you

I am a Chinese friend, we Chinese friends are very much like your ROM

Able to be a Chinese version, or to be a Chinese M2DC - 2.0, thank you

thanks master sector good rom :D

Guest ferdi11111

hi sector and everybody!

its very good to hear something from you :D

soon I will install 23504 m2dv2

thank you very much for your hard and great work

Guest leap_ahead

thanks sector ..

mirror pls :D

sector some error with your file !!try to upload on other server pls

Edited by leap_ahead

WinRar says that the file are corrupt

C:\***\DXID1_23504_Hades_M2D.7z: CRC failed in DXID1_23504_Hades_M2D.exe. The file is corrupt

C:\***\DXID1_23504_Hades_M2D.7z: Error - operation failed