QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest jmsmartins

running classic now

very good looking, appointments appear even when calendar isn't selected (i really need this :D).

smooth, fast.

only issues: sammy keyb is too down in the screen, it's hard to press send button or ok button. reply doesn' work on unthreaded messages

thanks sector

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest omar junior

tested the m2d version...

the OmniaLite B7300 aplications not open by default...

click in clock open the M$ clock , click in calendar open M$ calendar.... not omnialite version

the honeycomb menu is same the other version... in the others roms .. the icons is more big and sharp

not cool the black clock :X

but is a great rom, fast.

Guest rendeiro2005
Oooooh what happened dude??? I was just about to flash!!

it really don`t F&$K phone but after flash it doesn`t restart. just black screen.

the only way is reflash again with other rom

Ok i will check it out. Does it stop at first logo and the some odd lines appear?

I will need a beta tester for the ULite build before i publish the next version cause i dont have the cable with me.

Guest rendeiro2005
Ok i will check it out. Does it stop at first logo and the some odd lines appear?

Hi sector it`s been a while :D

nothing really happens. just black screen. nothing. no lines no logo no nothing.

Another thing. i had to flash with M2D rom because of that. when i go to weather settings and choose my home town (setubal) it says "no weather data available" where i can configure this?

thks

i don`t mind be the tester but i can`t download from rapidshare because i`m at work and security here is quite heavy

Edited by rendeiro2005

Guest leap_ahead

I will need a beta tester for the ULite build before i publish the next version cause i dont have the cable with me.

you upload ?

it really don`t F&$K phone but after flash it doesn`t restart. just black screen.

the only way is reflash again with other rom

Like I said it was probably a bad link for the ultralite.

I guess Sector should check it out.

Hi sector it`s been a while :P

nothing really happens. just black screen. nothing. no lines no logo no nothing.

Another thing. i had to flash with M2D rom because of that. when i go to weather settings and choose my home town (setubal) it says "no weather data available" where i can configure this?

thks

i don`t mind be the tester but i can`t download from rapidshare because i`m at work and security here is quite heavy

Ok i will upload to different mirrors.

Try to update again ur m2d and it will work :D. It needs 2-3 times trying.

Check in there HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila2D\Home

Guest rendeiro2005
Ok i will upload to different mirrors.

Try to update again ur m2d and it will work :D. It needs 2-3 times trying.

ok, after 3 updates it works.

another bug?! on that rom. when i try to configure a new alarm and choose to play nothing happens. of course this is not important issue but still a bug