QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

you last rom had plenty of free ram, so you could plau many apps at the same time. unfortunately new m2d is heavyer and this new roms with m2dv2 cooked in lack of free ram. so you can't use many apps at the same time. 128Mb ram is not much buddy :)

i have installed an other 6.5 m2dv2 rom now, it works with 3 and more!! programs buddy :D

btw the e-showcase taskmanager is much slower than windows-mobile standard taskmanager, and all peoples love it nevertheless

Guest jmsmartins
i have installed an other 6.5 m2dv2 rom now, it works with 3 and more!! programs buddy :)

btw the e-showcase taskmanager is much slower than windows-mobile standard taskmanager, and all peoples love it nevertheless

i think it's a simple question. it depends on the ram you have free and the ram your apps take to run... what do u use to play music? nitrogen is good and light. just suggesting

Guest ronaldb3
Gays can we do something so M2D version no need so much ram?

Hi George,

You have been a good poster here so I hope you do not mind a small correction of your English (which is mostly very good).

GUYS = Men/boys/males

GAYS = Men/boys/males who really, really like other men/boys/males.

This is certainly OK if you (or anyone) go that way. I just think most people here would prefer you use "Guys" :) (which would actually cover all, I hope even the women here if they look at the larger view of language usage). :D

IMHO,

Ron...

PS- or maybe it was just a funny joke from you - that's OK too. And would be good one. :D Peace bro.

Edited by ronaldb3

i think it's a simple question. it depends on the ram you have free and the ram your apps take to run... what do u use to play music? nitrogen is good and light. just suggesting

yes have nitrogen now, needs round about 15% less than audio manager...

Guest George_red_storm
Hi George,

You have been a good poster here so I hope you do not mind a small correction of your English (which is mostly very good).

GUYS = Men/boys/males

GAYS = Men/boys/males who really, really like other men/boys/males.

This is certainly OK if you (or anyone) go that way. I just think most people here would prefer you use "Guys" :) (which would actually cover all, I hope even the women here if they look at the larger view of language usage). :D

IMHO,

Ron...

Come on man... cool....

My mistake from writing speed....

sorry

Edited by George_red_storm

Guest hasnainhyder1

Thanks a lot to Master SECTOR...Awesome ROM..

Specially the Omnia Lite apps.

But keyboard is laggy... I hope sector releases a .cab to fix it. or somehow give us a method to bring original omnia keyboard back.

Do you have already tried to install it?

Does it works or the system crashes?

Yes I'm using it now as a substitute. I'm actually quite liking it! It's very fast and responsive as compared to the Samsung one.

Guest joseph56
Thanks a lot to Master SECTOR...Awesome ROM..

Specially the Omnia Lite apps.

But keyboard is laggy... I hope sector releases a .cab to fix it. or somehow give us a method to bring original omnia keyboard back.

Reinstall the Omnia Keyboard to the Device Memory it will fix it and it will pop up any time you like to type.

Reinstall the Omnia Keyboard to the Device Memory it will fix it and it will pop up any time you like to type.

for many, omnia keyboard will not install. If there is a new version of omnia keyboard, that will install, please share

Guest protochip

QUOTE(Jadoon @ Nov 8 2009, 10:45) post_snapback.giftry to install it in main memory... hopefully it gonna work

Dear Jadoon,

Tried all (main,my storage,storage card) but no chance... Still cant be installed. Thanks in advance...

Best Regards...

Dear Friends, i cant install tcmp_phenom3 whatever i did. Same permisson error and cant be installed like omnia keyboard... Any help ?

Best Regards...

Guest Salubri

How do you reinstall? I have tried to install the Omnia keyboard and it didn't work. I got a pop-up message about insufficient rights or something. It didn't let my choose destination for install.

Guest protochip
How do you reinstall? I have tried to install the Omnia keyboard and it didn't work. I got a pop-up message about insufficient rights or something. It didn't let my choose destination for install.

Dear Salubri,

Same here but with tcpmp_phenom3 edition... Cant install... Hope someone can show us a light...

Best Regards...

Guest valhalla0112
Hi to all. I planned flash my phone with grandprix. I have questions-do i need flash customer.csc? Tnx for your answer.

P.S. Sorry for my english, usually i am speaking russian or ukrainian ))))

P.P.S. And how writting ip adress in wifi card like 192.168.1.100 (3 digit), а can only two digit (like 16.16.1.10)?

i have same problem number 2...

u can use (download) wifiprofilesinstall in freewarepocketpc.net

i used it and i can change the ip address normally

hope it can help u...