QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Hi everybody!

I am using The 23054 Rom and I tried to install the Omnia Lite Dialer. The result was that I cannot see the numbers I dial.Just a black field where numbers should appear.

How can I go back to Sector's Dialler which was the default one when I flashed this Rom?

Thanks a lot!!!!

:)

Guest jmsmartins
Hi everybody!

I am using The 23054 Rom and I tried to install the Omnia Lite Dialer. The result was that I cannot see the numbers I dial.Just a black field where numbers should appear.

How can I go back to Sector's Dialler which was the default one when I flashed this Rom?

Thanks a lot!!!!

:)

/settings/system/remove programs/ remove omnialite dialer ^^

/settings/system/remove programs/ remove omnialite dialer ^^

There is no "Omnialite dialer" in my settings. Just htc Phone Pad , unknown calllog and Original Dialler for QBus ROMs.

What do I do now?

Where could I find the "original" QBUS Phonepad?

Edited by styago

Guest blade87

First of all, I would like to say (to insure myself :) ) that I used the search function and I didn't find anything on this so I'd ask here:

Is there a cab file for the taskbar that is used in all of Sector's ROMs? Mainly I need the battery icon. I went through this thread, but I didn't find it. I need it for a friend of mine with Windows Mobile 6.1. I thank you in advance.

Guest whocares2

I can confirm that installation of the omnia lite keyboard with the cab over the already installed one corrects the position problem: erroneous or missing registry setting(s) in the rom?

Guest Talishte
I can confirm that installation of the omnia lite keyboard with the cab over the already installed one corrects the position problem: erroneous or missing registry setting(s) in the rom?

yes it does, i always use t o u c h pal but im giving this one a trial. thnaks for the info.

T.

Guest HuangZhong
23504 (M2D2.0 version 1919.1432 Full) - Released on 04/11/2009

I have got small trouble with this ROM .

How to enable vibrate when the call imcoming . 1 times it's works fine , but when i change to vibrate and change back to normal , vibrate cannot works when phone incoming call althought in ring type is : Vibrate and ring.

Please advise

Guest yarikat

Can anyone tell me how to install the omnia default samsung keyboard on this rom?

i find myself not well with the new keyboard and the installer of the omnia default one doesn't complete, tells it doesn't have the permission

Guest George_red_storm
I have a problem. In this screen Screen001-5.png you will see that i have a text message but, when i click the"inbox" button no messages! Screen002-1.png

Any advice?

Anyone?

Guest robertinha

Hi Sector!!

If isn't too much trouble...could u put the Omnia lite apps as default and take out the old omnia apps as calendar, phonebook,...???

I know I can replace the old ones with the new ones...but even if I do that..the old ones still gonna be there, right??

I dont know if it is only me...but this ROM 23504 feels kind havier then the last one!

Thx

Edited by robertinha

Guest pedrocel85

Hello, im with the sms problem.

I instaled the m2d 2.0 versio and olth sms and email functions wont work.

i instaled the sms fix and all othe fixes on thread and none work.

any ideas?

sector?

any aid?

Guest 123toto

¿Puede alguien decirme cómo instalar el defecto Samsung Omnia teclado en esta rom?

no me encuentro bien con el nuevo teclado y el instalador del default omnia no completa, le dice que no tiene el permiso

[/ quote]

+1

Guest Nauro Jr.

Sector 23504 new M2D, with S2U2 v2.12, WM7_Red theme, TaskGTR4 BILBOBRIAN 23064, non hexagons in Start Menu, new Select theme in Star Menu and total reorganization for Start Menu, Internet Tab with funcionals widgets.

Thank's Sector and Modaco!!!

post-509739-1257989763_thumb.jpg

post-509739-1257989774_thumb.jpg

post-509739-1257989786_thumb.jpg

post-509739-1257989796_thumb.jpg

post-509739-1257989804_thumb.jpg

Guest tention
Sector 23504 new M2D, with S2U2 v2.12, WM7_Red theme, TaskGTR4 BILBOBRIAN 23064, non hexagons in Start Menu, new Select theme in Star Menu and total reorganization for Start Menu, Internet Tab with funcionals widgets.

Thank's Sector and Modaco!!!

can i know how you change the new Select theme in Start Menu? and how you can change it back to the original?

Guest music_editor_9x

I have a problem with weather update, when I update weather in home screen M2D there says " No weather data available" while it's work normally in weather tabs. Any one the same problem?

Guest the beaver
I have a problem with weather update, when I update weather in home screen M2D there says " No weather data available" while it's work normally in weather tabs. Any one the same problem?

Everyone gets this mate, search the forum for the weather fix. Install, restart your Omnia and its sorted.