QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest ronaldb3
ok guys, been using K1 since yesterday and it rocks, if you're hesitant to upgrade i assure you its worth it, so yes take the plunge

Does K1 use Mortscript???

I noticed that J1 had a Mortscript popup on resets and I2 and before did not.

Thanks,

Ron...

Guest Omnia-Winker
work in progress :excl: ...

post-150032-1240224305_thumb.jpg

dont ask me to upload anything for now it is hard to make it work properly. a lot to do

Thats SWEET - Exactly how it should look. Cheers mate,

no rush.

Guest forelli

Hi guys, I'm using sector's 21210 and I can't get my emails anymore. I do the same settings as usual since I got my omnia, and for the first time I have this SSL connection problem. I've tried to disable the ssl authentication, to enable again, the problem persists. Any ideas?

Thanks

post-502551-1240255910_thumb.png

Edited by forelli

Guest Seth Cold
Hi guys, I'm using sector's 21210 and I can't get my emails anymore. I do the same settings as usual since I got my omnia, and for the first time I have this SSL connection problem. I've tried to disable the ssl authentication, to enable again, the problem persists. Any ideas?

Thanks

same here...

Guest Omnia-Winker

Thanks for the link - question though

I am unable to easily get to the bottom two / three tabs. the whole screen bounces back and hides the bottom few tabs

also the fav contacts display select favourite p... across the middle of the tab.

apart from that ace....

oh and forgot to add - using sectors rom - the new settings tab has vanished!!! - sulk!! I really liked that

Edited by Omnia-Winker

Guest rendeiro2005

I am unable to easily get to the bottom two / three tabs. the whole screen bounces back and hides the bottom few tabs

also the fav contacts display select favourite p... across the middle of the tab.

apart from that ace....

oh and forgot to add - using sectors rom - the new settings tab has vanished!!! - sulk!! I really liked that

i think this is what sector working on, insn`t it? so be patience.... :excl:

Guest Omnia-Winker
i think this is what sector working on, insn`t it? so be patience.... :excl:

yeah I know - v.egar to get it working - Titanium is the best home screen I have seen and I have tried the lot!!!

and now with the new mod! it ROCKS....

will go to bed now and hope sector's working through the night!! ha ha - only joking!

Guest sector

almost finished with portrait, need to fix the weather alignment and seems that cant find how to add the icon infront of Opera and Fav ppl.

i know how to add an image or smth but doesnt work.

also i think it is better replace the bronzeres in landscape as it is too thick. will make a new one.

post-150032-1240264242_thumb.jpg post-150032-1240264246_thumb.jpg

Edited by sector

Guest copperfield

Sector there is a problem with the K1 link in mediafire!!! Cant download, I can download earlier versions of your magnificent rom from mediafire but not the latest ?!?! When I click on StartDownload the page just gets reloaded again and the download does not begin! Can you please fix it couse I cant down from rapid.

Guest copperfield

Has anyone been having problems with charging the phone from the carplug while using navigation software?? Whenever I plug it to charge it charges ok for a while and then it just stops ??!! The only way to get it to charge back is to softreset! But after a couple of times softresetting the phone does not want to charge at all unless I stop using navigation software! After a while if I start using navigation again it charges on a rendom basis, like something in there is deciding when to charge and when not :excl: I am using original Samsung charger! Anyone here experiencing this problem ??

Guest sector
Sector there is a problem with the K1 link in mediafire!!! Cant download, I can download earlier versions of your magnificent rom from mediafire but not the latest ?!?! When I click on StartDownload the page just gets reloaded again and the download does not begin! Can you please fix it couse I cant down from rapid.

i can download it mate. maybe was an error from mediafire site. it has no problem with downloading.

Guest leppiel

apart from that ace....

I noticed that scrolling issue too, will see if I can fix it.

Will look into Favourites too, havent looked there yet, it's a very simple transform so far :excl:

Thanks

Guest leppiel

Can someone please post the cpr's for the latest ROM? The settings seems to have been removed from this one.

Guest sector

if ur asking from my rom here you are :excl:.

for the rest guys u dont need to do it with them.

soon will have a good version of the theme. thank you leppie for your help :excl:

here is a taste of landscape

post-150032-1240266364_thumb.jpg post-150032-1240266369_thumb.jpg

cprs.rar

Guest Lancez
uploading wm7 theme alpha version for testing and reports

can us khuanchai's fans install that as well? :excl: also, i have weather panel installed by CAB, dose it work with that too?

Guest sector
can us khuanchai's fans install that as well? :excl: also, i have weather panel installed by CAB, dose it work with that too?

yes of course. im not doing it only for my roms :excl: it is for everyone.

a universal cab. need to adjust some more things and expect it in a couple of minutes.

i hope to get some beers :excl:

Edited by sector

Guest Lancez
yes of course. im not doing it only for my roms :excl: it is for everyone.

a universal cab. need to adjust some more things and expect it in a couple of minutes.

i've been flashing the page every damn min. lol :excl: