QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest sector

i want to say a big THANK you for the guys who have donated till now. it keeps me active and pushing me to give my best effort on what i do for you :D

cheers

Edited by sector

Guest fane

Just installed and it seems to be ok except one thing: Neither Opera or I.E are abble to open youtube videos.In your previous rom,I.E was abble to do it.

Thanks for your job again Sector

Guest sector
Just installed and it seems to be ok except one thing: Neither Opera or I.E are abble to open youtube videos.In your previous rom,I.E was abble to do it.

Thanks for your job again Sector

:D WRONG!!

post-150032-1241645553_thumb.jpg post-150032-1241645587_thumb.jpg

Guest fane
:D WRONG!!

post-150032-1241645553_thumb.jpg post-150032-1241645587_thumb.jpg

Well tell me something i dont know :lol: because it happens to me.But no worries i will try to do a hard reset to see if things go better.

Guest Flaw1973

Just flashed with M3,everything looks good so far, and yes Sector, also downloaded from mediafire first, and got an error when i try to decompress the file.

No problems with rapidshare link.

Thanks

Guest vinbeaver

Also... has anyone been able to get Outlook Live to work? It always says there is no connection when I clearly do have a connection.

Guest Flaw1973
Also... has anyone been able to get Outlook Live to work? It always says there is no connection when I clearly do have a connection.

That's one of the things i don't use, so not able to answer,that and some other microsoft msn stuff we get in there... what a perfect ROM without all that :D

Guest engmisho
i want to say a big THANK you for the guys who have donated till now. it keeps me active and pushing me to give my best effort on what i do for you :D

cheers

You really deserve it (I donated you already earlier today, and surely will do later also :lol: )

Thanks for the great job you're doing so far

Currently downloading the new M3, hopefully it's worth changing from the stable rom (L2)

Guest andylyf

Flashed to M3 too.... setting up now...

sector, can i have the nice wallpaper u had in the bliss theme? not the one showing the road...

thanks

Guest sector
Flashed to M3 too.... setting up now...

sector, can i have the nice wallpaper u had in the bliss theme? not the one showing the road...

thanks

which one cant remember i have a lot

Guest vinbeaver

Is anyone having an issue where there taskbar and soft keys bar aren't transparent anymore. Seems both M2 and M3 for me are both solid in color.

Guest sector
Is anyone having an issue where there taskbar and soft keys bar aren't transparent anymore. Seems both M2 and M3 for me are both solid in color.

no probs with me

post-150032-1241654605_thumb.jpg

Guest palah
BTW I've been using Garmin with the L2 rom the last couple day, and it's picking up a ton of sats super fast.

thanks for all the work.

Second that, on 21215 (SYS/XIP) based on DXID1 - it is a great improvement from previous 21210 & DXIA5 which could take 30+ mins :D

Edited by palah

Guest Von Ropen

Hello,

I have just installed new rom M3 and by the way it works great... Thank you very much for your work... :D But when I installed it I did not found lock aplication that in last rom J1 was on star/settings/System It is not included in this new rom the lock aplication???

Thanks and regards

Guest sector
Hello,

I have just installed new rom M3 and by the way it works great... Thank you very much for your work... :D But when I installed it I did not found lock aplication that in last rom J1 was on star/settings/System It is not included in this new rom the lock aplication???

Thanks and regards

here you are my friend. i forgot to add it and it is cool app. some guys maybe didnt like it but i will include in next rom huhuhu

WWE_Chobit_Company_SmartLock_1.7C.zip

Guest Von Ropen
here you are my friend. i forgot to add it and it is cool app. some guys maybe didnt like it but i will include in next rom huhuhu

Thanks Sector, I agrees it is a cool one.... :D

Guest ccheong68
here you are

which theme? what do u mean. i have to go soon

I am referring to the layout of the screen. I see new icons from your M3 version, will it appear when I install WM7 Titanium Theme Project 2A modified for Omnia by you?