WAD2 Concept / POLAR theme

Guest Gato2008

Guest msra6la2
post-487745-1236713574_thumb.jpgpost-487745-1236713584_thumb.jpg

post-487745-1236713555_thumb.jpgpost-487745-1236713911_thumb.jpg

Ok guys.

I am not the original creator of this theme, but I am trying to do my best to change it from FRENCH to English. I hope that works for all of you, and let me know any problem that you may have with it, and thanks to "destrĂ¯" (original creator) for a beautiful work. Any suggestions let me know.

Attached are:

concept.wadesktop --> (theme) UPDATED.

meteo petite --> (weather icon folder)

SF New Republic -----|

SF New Republic Bold --> (fonts)

Shutter02 --> (WAVE file to be place in WINDOWS folder, "just in case")

FONTS_WEATHER_ICONS_SOUND.rar

updated

UPDATES:

ALARM ON - ALARM OFF DISPLAY

MCL (MISSED CALLS INDICATOR)

ADD PHOTO LINK ON TOOLS

Include is the LANDSCAPE version to TEST..

Installation:

Copy SF New Republic and SF New Republic Bold fonts to the WINDOWS / FONTS folder on your device,

Copy Shutter02.wav to WINDOWS folder, if your device don't have it.

Install the both themes to MY STORAGE / PROGRAM FILES / LAKERIDGE / WISBAR ADVANCE DESKTOP / THEMES,

then copy METEO FOLDER to MY STORAGE / PROGRAM FILES / LAKERIDGE / WISBAR ADVANCE DESKTOP / THEMES / CONCEPT.

MY Wisbar Advance Desktop2 software is install in MY STORAGE, not on MY DEVICE.

* I used WINDOW LIVE for E-mail Messages, and INTERNET EXPLORER as my Browser.

I will keep this theme on DEV.. THANKS...

Hello,

Thx for this great theme! But one thing I would just like to point out is that it would be better if you could link the clock tap to Samsung Clock (as opposed to linking the tap to the shitty Windows clock)

And 1 question! Why doesn't weather work on my phone? Does it require additional programmes?

Guest Gato2008
Hello,

Thx for this great theme! But one thing I would just like to point out is that it would be better if you could link the clock tap to Samsung Clock (as opposed to linking the tap to the shitty Windows clock)

And 1 question! Why doesn't weather work on my phone? Does it require additional programmes?

Verify your Device WAD SETTINGS and check that ICONS links (large/small) are the correct, and set your location (weather). B)

Guest msra6la2

Verify your Device WAD SETTINGS and check that ICONS links (large/small) are the correct, and set your location (weather). B)

thx! the way I fixed it was to enable "connect to internet automatically" tab under the title "weather" in settings. But there's one more problem to it tho: for some reason once I enable the tab WAD just shuts down on its own every now and then (normally it happens when i switch off the screen then switch on the screen).

And would it be possible for you to add another tab for the "phone" shortcut. I made one but I didn't have an icon for it, so I kinda screwed it up :( (my phone isn't bricked tho)!

Hope you're getting well with your "volume control" tab development lol!

Edited by msra6la2

Guest jclarkk

For some reason the theme manager cannot find any theme... I've tried relocating the files to every possible folder in the phone without help.

I'm using WisBar advance Desktop v2.1.7.1

Guest Gato2008
thx! the way I fixed it was to enable "connect to internet automatically" tab under the title "weather" in settings. But there's one more problem to it tho: for some reason once I enable the tab WAD just shuts down on its own every now and then (normally it happens when i switch off the screen then switch on the screen).

And would it be possible for you to add another tab for the "phone" shortcut. I made one but I didn't have an icon for it, so I kinda screwed it up B) (my phone isn't bricked tho)!

Hope you're getting well with your "volume control" tab development lol!

Try this update...

VOLUME_UPDATE.rar

VOLUME CONTROL -> icon right/botton corner

VOLUME PROFILES -> added to SYSTEM tab

Guest aridoasis

hi Gato288,

i love this theme, and the new music controls are great!

just one problem though... when i use the NEXT button for music, i get an error: "The file 'wmpcontrols' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstallong or restoring this file."

But i dont have any problems using the PREVIOUS and PLAY/PAUSE buttons. they work just fine.

Guest Pwncakes

Gato, the 1.3v of destri's theme is eminent.

could u just translate the images that need translation n put them in a folder when it comes out?

its the only thing that is needed so we dnt have it in french, the rest we configure in WAD2.

ive like my own concept theme, changed and added some sliding features, to block the phone for example, deleted all those music buttons, just left the volume button, cos i use Nitrogen n it doesnt work (WMP sucks) etc. ill just need the new english buttons, cos my buttons get different from destri's. can u do it?

thanks in advance

Guest Gato2008
Gato, the 1.3v of destri's theme is eminent.

could u just translate the images that need translation n put them in a folder when it comes out?

its the only thing that is needed so we dnt have it in french, the rest we configure in WAD2.

ive like my own concept theme, changed and added some sliding features, to block the phone for example, deleted all those music buttons, just left the volume button, cos i use Nitrogen n it doesnt work (WMP sucks) etc. ill just need the new english buttons, cos my buttons get different from destri's. can u do it?

thanks in advance

No problema, please when he release it send me the link to do the work. Also, I finish the "Concept Polar" portrait skin with some changes but with great results. As soon as I return home next weekend (I am on vacation), I upload the files.

Guest ddmddg
For some reason the theme manager cannot find any theme... I've tried relocating the files to every possible folder in the phone without help.

I'm using WisBar advance Desktop v2.1.7.1

i have the same problem here and i'm also using v2.1.7.1. run "scan theme" but nothing found.

Guest renegadEE
gato,what version is needed for this theme to work? is there alink to download?

I had the same problem. You have to locate the theme files on your omnia with the file explorer and then launch them.

Guest ddmddg
I had the same problem. You have to locate the theme files on your omnia with the file explorer and then launch them.

yeah! thx so much. you are so kind for freshman B)

Guest KenRich

SF New Republic -----|

updated

PORTRAIT_LANDSCAPE_CONCEPT_UPDATED.rar

Important: Copy WMP CONTROLS folder (included), to WINDOWS / STARTUP MENU / PROGRAMS in your device.

Installation:

Copy SF New Republic and SF New Republic Bold fonts to the WINDOWS / FONTS folder on your device,

Install the both themes to MY STORAGE / PROGRAM FILES / LAKERIDGE / WISBAR ADVANCE DESKTOP / THEMES,

then copy METEO FOLDER to MY STORAGE / PROGRAM FILES / LAKERIDGE / WISBAR ADVANCE DESKTOP / THEMES / CONCEPT.

POLAR SKIN:

post-487745-1237820675_thumb.jpg

POLAR_SKIN.rar

Hi, i downloaded the 2 rar files and followed the instructions above. But i'm having problem with the step.

How i'm gonna do it. Sorry, i'm new here and need some guidance. What i did is create a folder Lakeridge in My Storage / Program Files then create sub-folders Wisbar Advance Desktop and sub-folder Themes under it. Then copy the concept.wadesktop and landscape concept.wadesktop file into this folder.

Is it the way of installing this? How do i make this running?

Can you please give me direction?

Thanks.

Guest KenRich

SF New Republic -----|

updated

PORTRAIT_LANDSCAPE_CONCEPT_UPDATED.rar

Important: Copy WMP CONTROLS folder (included), to WINDOWS / STARTUP MENU / PROGRAMS in your device.

Installation:

POLAR SKIN:

post-487745-1237820675_thumb.jpg

POLAR_SKIN.rar

Hi, i downloaded the 2 rar files and followed the instructions above. But i'm having problem with the step.

How i'm gonna do it. Sorry, i'm new here and need some guidance. What i did is create a folder Lakeridge in My Storage / Program Files then create sub-folders Wisbar Advance Desktop and sub-folder Themes under it. Then copy the concept.wadesktop and landscape concept.wadesktop file into this folder.

Is it the way of installing this? How do i make this running?

Can you please give me direction?

Thanks.

• 11 months later...