[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest gianton

Tried 4mb PP. Video and navigation work better than other builds with 8mb or 12mb PP. Titanium was missing but fixed after installation of TitaniumFix.cab. BT Voice dialing is not working so back to 8mb PP build.

Guest Scenarium
You can split the rom into its constituent parts using i900 executor then load it with Grand Prix for Vista. No links sorry, but you can find them here by searching.

Thnx so much :D

Guest Khuanchai
Tried 4mb PP. Video and navigation work better than other builds with 8mb or 12mb PP. Titanium was missing but fixed after installation of TitaniumFix.cab. BT Voice dialing is not working so back to 8mb PP build.

Sorry about that. Please skip this version. It takes me a while to fix. :D

Guest monyozt
<br />sorry did no try 21820 like wm7... and when cooked in as seems to work better so went back to 21806 ultralite which had/has no challenges with disapearing text messages<br />
<br /><br /><br />

u should install manually.. new version of WM 7 titanium available on sector post(WM 6.5 goodies)

Guest Too-Sexy
Update: Omnia ROM base DXID1 build 21820 4 MB pagepool with BT-audio fix (26 June 2009)

Just finished uploading. This is also the UltraLite ROM but with 4 MB pagepool for speed testing. Please help me benchmark to compare with 8 and 12 MB PP. The only change from the previous ROM is IE fix that I'm sure has no effect on speed.

Download link removed from error. Sorry!

Enjoy!

Note: For friends who want a Lite ROM, please be patient. I'll make it available as soon as I have more free time. :D

Just finished flashing with the 4MB PP. So far all is looking good. No noticeable speed decrease in relation with the other ROMs. I will start installing my stuff and reply soon if any bugs are discovered.

Thank you Khuanchai.

PS. Any free benchmark tool i can use? Thx!!

Guest gianton
Sorry about that. Please skip this version. It takes me a while to fix. ;)

Actually BT Voice Dialing not working with any of the 81820 ROMs... I guess my phone starts complaining with all this flashing??? :D

Anyone else noticed that too?

Guest Khuanchai

Update: Omnia ROM base DXID1 build 21820 4 MB pagepool with BT-audio fix (27 June 2009)

This is the UltraLite ROM but with 4 MB pagepool for speed testing. Please help me benchmark to compare with 8 and 12 MB PP. The only change from the previous ROM is IE fix that I'm sure has no effect on speed.

Download here.

Note: Titanium fixed but please test the voice dial function. I didn't bring BT headset with.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest monyozt
Update: Omnia ROM base DXID1 build 21820 4 MB pagepool with BT-audio fix (27 June 2009)

This is the UltraLite ROM but with 4 MB pagepool for speed testing. Please help me benchmark to compare with 8 and 12 MB PP. The only change from the previous ROM is IE fix that I'm sure has no effect on speed.

Download here.

Note: Titanium fixed but please test the voice dial function. I didn't bring BT headset with.

mate what do you mean "titanium fixed?" coz i didn't find bugs on titanium,,,

- Removed NetCF3.7 due to some apps incompatilities, added NetCF3.5.

thats way sector back to Net 3.5 :D

Guest tingchung_chin
mate what do you mean "titanium fixed?" coz i didn't find bugs on titanium,,,

thats way sector back to Net 3.5 :D

means "windows default"(titanium) had been included in Today.

but i found that the IE is a bit slow compare to 12mb and 8mb :D ;) :D

Guest kronos1
hi all,

did anyone notice that in landscape mode scrolling is not working ???

any fix will be blessed...

Thanks

:D

It is working on 21820 8pp and l am testing this rom so if sofar the video has more smoother performance and scrolling true menu is flawless and fast....

Guest gianton

Khuanchai,

Please note that BT voice dialing is NOT working with any of 21820 builds (4mb, 8m or 12mb PP).

I flashed back to 21815 and it is working as usual. Maybe NetCF 3.7 is causing the bug?

Could you please make a ROM for 21820 build with NetCF 3.5 to test it?

Edited by gianton

Guest tingchung_chin
Sorry but I'm new to this, would i need to unlock my phone first to install a ROM?

no, but u need to open the EXE file, connect your phone and restart your phone :D

Guest rendeiro2005

Download here.

i K :D

yesterday i`ve changed my touchscreen and unfortunately should have done something wrong and at the moment i can`t connect my laptop to the ppc through activesync. 

I will try to solve my problem and I can barely make the tests benchmarck the new rom.

hope i can get this solved throught today ;)

Guest rendeiro2005
Actually BT Voice Dialing not working with any of the 81820 ROMs... I guess my phone starts complaining with all this flashing??? :D

QUOTE(Khuanchai @ Jun 27 2009, 14:01) 

Sorry about that. Please skip this version. It takes me a while to fix. 

Actually BT Voice Dialing not working with any of the 81820 ROMs... I guess my phone starts complaining with all this flashing???  

i don`t have any of those problems. in any of those versions you talk about.

Guest tingchung_chin
QUOTE(Khuanchai @ Jun 27 2009, 14:01)

Sorry about that. Please skip this version. It takes me a while to fix.

Actually BT Voice Dialing not working with any of the 81820 ROMs... I guess my phone starts complaining with all this flashing???

to be frank, i had tried PP4, 8 and 12 and the conclusion i had is no really huge difference being notice, maybe i'm not too sensitive, currently in latest PP4 version :D ;) :D

Guest rendeiro2005
to be frank, i had tried PP4, 8 and 12 and the conclusion i had is no really huge difference being notice, maybe i'm not too sensitive, currently in latest PP4 version ;) :D :D

you will not notice diferences between them because we`re talk about the same phone, model, etc. not between two diferent phones.

the diferences exits as you can see a few post above between 8 & 12Mb and it will be diferences as well on the 4Mb. the problem is we can`t notest the diferences because we`re humans :D .

Guest tingchung_chin
you will not notice diferences between them because we`re talk about the same phone, model, etc. not between two diferent phones.

the diferences exits as you can see a few post above between 8 & 12Mb and it will be diferences as well on the 4Mb. the problem is we can`t notest the diferences because we`re humans :D .

+1

by the way, do you have any fix on the Radar inside the titanium weather? seem like missing some kind of HTCSensor dll file, can not launch at all; not important to me, but i'll like to see how this works :D ;) :D

Guest gianton

That's strange.

Can you make voice dialing calls with Cyberon VoiceSpeedDial via your BT headset? I tried all three ROMs of 21820 build but cannot make BT voice dialing calls. No problem with 21815.

Edited by gianton

Guest rendeiro2005

finally i`ve managed to solve my sync problem :D

here are the benchmarck test results.

unfortunately I do not have expertise to reach a conclusion. 

I think however that it would be a good idea to create a 0Mb. i`ve read (I think in the sector`s forum) that makes the rom faster?!!?!

post-422946-1246120182_thumb.png

Guest rendeiro2005
That's strange.

Can you make voice dialing calls with Cyberon VoiceSpeedDial via your BT headset? I tried all three ROMs of 21820 build but cannot make BT voice dialing calls. No problem with 21815.

yes i can :D

somehow looks like obama ;) :D :D :D

Guest tingchung_chin
finally i`ve managed to solve my sync problem :D

here are the benchmarck test results.

unfortunately I do not have expertise to reach a conclusion.

I think however that it would be a good idea to create a 0Mb. i`ve read (I think in the sector`s forum) that makes the rom faster?!!?!

post-422946-1246120182_thumb.png

from you testing result, i'll say go for PP8mb if you prefer better graphic? :D ;) :D