[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest inspigr
Update: Enlarged LockScreen Font (24 March 2009)

This fixes the Appointment Font size in the Lock Screen (portrait and landscape).

Copy LS_LockScene_240x400.cpr and LS_LockScene_400x240.cpr from lockscreen.zip below to /windows and soft reset your phone.

I try it but i get a message about file in use or protected! How can i copy and replace that!

Thank you in advance!

Guest gianton
I try it but i get a message about file in use or protected! How can i copy and replace that!

Thank you in advance!

Have you tried doing it with Resco Explorer?

Guest chokia
Ok i modified a bit to the sliders and notification layer,for landscape modeso they wont overlapped. Plus i fixed the time too.

screenshot3onf.png

Copy and drop to Windows folder

1. If fail rename the file and put it back and rename again

2. If still fail do not rename the file just paste and windows will autorename to "Copy_of_"

You rename by delete "Copy_of_"

Then Soft Reset (Off and On back the phone)

LS_LockScene_400x240.zip

Those who cannot copy to windows folder please follow the above method

Guest inspigr

Thank you very much both, gianton and chokia.

You help me!

Finally i do it with Resco Explorer

(i had try it before with the default file browser but it didn't worked).

Something more please:

The lock screen locks automatically or you must press the Hung Up button?

If automatically how can i enable it?

Edited by inspigr

Guest palah
Oh cool i hope it vanishes these lock screen bugs too

screenshot2kdx.pngscreenshot1omu.png

1. Unable to identify caller id on the first call

2. All red and green buttons are functioning like what they supposed to.

Re 1. My i900 shows the caller details and no lock screen bugs that have noticed - only installed finger keyboard and MVC

Guest chokia
Re 1. My i900 shows the caller details and no lock screen bugs that have noticed - only installed finger keyboard and MVC

What i meant was when first time after you hard reset or flashed this new rom, the phone will display that. But it will back to normal (display correct caller id) in subsequent call. (nothing major)

But the major one will be all those buttons (red and green) will not respond to what they supposed to function when you pressed them.

It can be pressed but nothing will happen, cant pickup call, cant end call, cant dismiss alarm and cant snooze too. But you can only drag then to the side to bring you to the locked screen.

Im using 21193 BT Fix not sure the same in other ROM.

Guest Wize1
What i meant was when first time after you hard reset or flashed this new rom, the phone will display that. But it will back to normal (display correct caller id) in subsequent call. (nothing major)

But the major one will be all those buttons (red and green) will not respond to what they supposed to function when you pressed them.

It can be pressed but nothing will happen, cant pickup call, cant end call, cant dismiss alarm and cant snooze too. But you can only drag then to the side to bring you to the locked screen.

Im using 21193 BT Fix not sure the same in other ROM.

Stupid question but you have tried sliding the buttons to the right to answer calls etc? B)

Edited by Wize1

Guest chokia
Stupid question but you have tried sliding the buttons to the right to answer calls etc? B)

OMG Wize1, you are the wizard! it works when you slide them.

So you have to slide them to answer the call or dismiss or snooze alarm etc

Thanks Wize1!!!

Guest mikecw

Exchange 2003 and WM6.5 sync issues - according to several forums at xdadevelopers, this bug is now fixed in build 21195. Can't wait to test Khuanchai's latest build!

Mike

Guest Khuanchai
msn weather widget dont work

Please post the error message.

OMG Wize1, you are the wizard! it works when you slide them.

So you have to slide them to answer the call or dismiss or snooze alarm etc

Thanks Wize1!!!

Thanks, I didn't know this before. B)

Update: New ROM build 21195 is coming soon. What I concern most is to test the alarm function. Hope to fix all BT and wakeup bugs but not bring up another bug. :(

Guest gianton
Please post the error message.

Thanks, I didn't know this before. B)

Update: New ROM build 21195 is coming soon. What I concern most is to test the alarm function. Hope to fix all BT and wakeup bugs but not bring up another bug. :(

Great Khuanchai, thanks for your time and effort!

Don't forget to upgrade Google Maps and YouTube to the latest versions. :(

Also please advise if you will make a new ROM 21028 with the BT fix wake up issue solved! :(

Guest thebiker
Exchange 2003 and WM6.5 sync issues - according to several forums at xdadevelopers, this bug is now fixed in build 21195. Can't wait to test Khuanchai's latest build!

Mike

THX!!! It is a good news!

Guest chokia

4darkes,

MSN Widget works just fine on 21193 BT FIX

screenshot3a.pngscreenshot4r.pngscreenshot5j.png

mikecw

Ive been receiving email and replying mail from my company exchange server 2003 without problem so far.

but i only sync email, not contact, appointment, task etc

Update: Lock device on waken up. (24 March 2009)

With stevenh's help, I'm trying a new customized WM 6.5 ROM. It seems to me that we can completely solve the wakeup bugs from Bluetooth audio fix. My omnia can now lock on waken up.

I'm trying to test other functions for a while. It's possible that we may have a new WM 6.5 build 21196 with this fix quite soon.

21196 or 21195?

Guest thebiker
4darkes,

Ive been receiving email and replying mail from my company exchange server 2003 without problem so far.

but i only sync email, not contact, appointment, task etc

21196 or 21195?

I tried other wm 6.5 rom (Sector G1 21193) and I can sync with only on one time. I got 0x80004005 error code with mail2web service (Exchange 2003).

Guest Stevenh
sorry bro...what is the time bomb???

total noob B)

I think the time bomb is similar to time limits for beta testing so the software stops working after a certain date etc... or I could be completely wrong :(

Anyway, the time bomb is easy to fix, just need to hex edit shell32.exe I think...

Guest mchan111

I can also copy the files into /window foler by Resco Explorer, thanks Khuanchai.

I use 21193 without BT Fix, MSN widget can work G-alarm work

But...

no response of the icon (small envolpe) on right side in the Mail menu of M2D

Guest sector
I think the time bomb is similar to time limits for beta testing so the software stops working after a certain date etc... or I could be completely wrong B)

Anyway, the time bomb is easy to fix, just need to hex edit shell32.exe I think...

yes thats it but i think we dont have to worry much as every week almost we have a new version of 6.5.

shell32.exe is responsible i compared the 2 versions of it and there diff (95 and 93) ofc. i think it is a bit hard to modify it and it cannot be replaced by earlier versions.

Guest shokka9
I think the time bomb is similar to time limits for beta testing so the software stops working after a certain date etc... or I could be completely wrong B)

thanks stevenh, i assumed it was something like that. Didnt realise that they were putting in the files tho.

Oh, ignore Taril. He tries to make us look stupid. He knew that a cab could not be made for the fixes yoo done with BT.

Guest chrisOmnia

I've got a Q. In the titanium today sceen, can we change the path or something so i can see my pictures? all my pictures are in my memory card.

Thnks in advance

Guest tingchung_chin

wanna try Khuanchai's ROM for my 1st WiMo 6.5, but all the link seem not workable...Mediafire also having problem, download at 3k/s, then stop at 50%... B)

Guest tingchung_chin
thanks stevenh, i assumed it was something like that. Didnt realise that they were putting in the files tho.

Oh, ignore Taril. He tries to make us look stupid. He knew that a cab could not be made for the fixes yoo done with BT.

what happen to this gentlement again? B) :( :(