[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest rendeiro2005
+1

by the way, do you have any fix on the Radar inside the titanium weather? seem like missing some kind of HTCSensor dll file, can not launch at all; not important to me, but i'll like to see how this works :D ;) :D

no i can`t put that to work even with that ddl installed.

i think someone on sector`s threat have managed to work with radar. i tryed?! :D with no luck

Guest mrvulcann

Master K! Great ROM 21820 4mb PP, is very fast.

I find the touchscreen need to press hard.

So i switched back to 21820 8MB pp.

thanks.

Guest Beatle
Khuanchai,

Please note that BT voice dialing is NOT working with any of 21820 builds (4mb, 8m or 12mb PP).

I tried  21820 12mb PP and I can make BT voice dialing calls. No problem.

Guest gianton

This is really bugging me! :D

I tried 2 BT headsets, my main one the Samsung WEP420 and an old one I have a Sony Ericsson one. Both don't work with voice dialing with build 21820. Only way to make a voice dialing call is to open Cyberon Voice Speed dial from start menu.

This is really bugging me! :D

I tried 2 BT headsets, my main one the Samsung WEP420 and an old one I have a Sony Ericsson one. Both don't work with voice dialing with build 21820. Only way to make a voice dialing call is to open Cyberon Voice Speed dial from start menu.

Working fine with the 8mb rom here.I know its a silly question but do u have mvc enable??

Guest aaak2000

hi all,

i just pot this amazing ROM on my device... 12MB pagepool... and it so fast !!!

scrolling in landscape mode is not working ???

any fix will be blessed...

Thanks

:D

Guest Teppi

I can make a call with MS Voice Command, Cyberon Voice Dial. With MS Voice Command, I set BT headset as "Handsfree" only (not "stereo"). With Cyberon Voice Dial, I set both of 2 functions for BT headset .

But I cannot re-map bluetooth headset button in order to launch Voice Speed Dial although I removed MS Voice Command. Voice Command is a very good software but it doesn't work well with non-english name.

Please tell me how to remap the BT headset button.

Thanks.

Guest gianton
Working fine with the 8mb rom here.I know its a silly question but do u have mvc enable??

I never use Microsoft Voice Command, I always use Cyberon VoiceSpeedDial and always had BT headset voice dialing up to build 21815. Now with 21820 no success. :D

Guest mo976
I never use Microsoft Voice Command, I always use Cyberon VoiceSpeedDial and always had BT headset voice dialing up to build 21815. Now with 21820 no success. :D

Same here cyberon with out any problems at all till now.

Guest Khuanchai
finally i`ve managed to solve my sync problem :D

here are the benchmarck test results.

unfortunately I do not have expertise to reach a conclusion.

I think however that it would be a good idea to create a 0Mb. i`ve read (I think in the sector`s forum) that makes the rom faster?!!?!

post-422946-1246120182_thumb.png

My initial conclusion is there is no significant difference using any Pagepool size. However, we need to test whether it has delay with very big programs. For the 0 MB PP, I had tested long time ago with HTC Artemis. I remember that there was no speed gain but had a problem of stability. For now, we may stay with 4 MB PP (with 101 MB total storage memory) until we have more information on speed and stability.

For the voice speed dial, I think gianton said it works normally with Omnia's button but not with BT headset button. I have no BT headset here to test but will do that when I'm home.

Guest mo976

KC,

That is correct VSD omnia works with the button and if you open the program but not when you try to activate with a bt headset.

Also no stability problems with the 8mb pagepool thus far however the 12mb was eating up memory and would only free up memory if i did a SR. I did not try the 4mb.

Thanks for your hard work.

Mo

Guest gianton
For the voice speed dial, I think gianton said it works normally with Omnia's button but not with BT headset button. I have no BT headset here to test but will do that when I'm home.

That's what I meant, thanks.

Guest Chad Petree
it's in all Khuanchai's ROM :D

just you need to make sure your phone is lock when people call.

oops ;) i thought that was the default screen for all the calls :D

Guest kheung
My initial conclusion is there is no significant difference using any Pagepool size. However, we need to test whether it has delay with very big programs. For the 0 MB PP, I had tested long time ago with HTC Artemis. I remember that there was no speed gain but had a problem of stability. For now, we may stay with 4 MB PP (with 101 MB total storage memory) until we have more information on speed and stability.

Yes master, you say right. I try to flash this two version roms a few times. I am pretty sure that the 21815 is working fine to vocie dial commond with bt and i can listen the music with bt but not the version 21820. As to the landscape mode, it works when I flash the rom 21815 at the beginning but after I install a few programs, the landlscape mode does not work. Do the programs have conflict with your 21815 rom. I love your rom, pretty, fast, reliable. Since I have used it, I think I never change to another rom. Please fix these two little bugs. Thank you very much.

Guest gianton
Yes master, you say right. I try to flash this two version roms a few times. I am pretty sure that the 21815 is working fine to vocie dial commond with bt and i can listen the music with bt but not the version 21820. As to the landscape mode, it works when I flash the rom 21815 at the beginning but after I install a few programs, the landlscape mode does not work. Do the programs have conflict with your 21815 rom. I love your rom, pretty, fast, reliable. Since I have used it, I think I never change to another rom. Please fix these two little bugs. Thank you very much.

And I thought it was only me... :D (having the BT voice dialing issue).