[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest kheung

Hi master K, I would like to mention a bug to you for both lastest roms. Sometimes the messaging problem will automatically opens when another program is running. Is it that to affect the landscape mode. Thanks.

Guest Chad Petree

i can't finger scroll while using office mobile i HAVE to use the bar to go up or down :D , does anyone else have this problem?

Edited by Chad Petree

Guest chrispe

great rom but i have a small issue. I want to activate the chome titanium panel (the one which is in the red circle at the photo) but although it appears activated through chome editor it is not listed at the titanium. Is there any solution?

post-475155-1246216851_thumb.jpg

Guest gianton
great rom but i have a small issue. I want to activate the chome titanium panel (the one which is in the red circle at the photo) but although it appears activated through chome editor it is not listed at the titanium. Is there any solution?

Have you installed the notification panel?

Sector___Genix9_Notification_Panel.cab

Guest monyozt

thats chome home... open chome editor...

mine works fine without installing any fix :D

I´ve installed DXID1 build 21820/21028 and cannot connect to the internet: No with wired PC, neither via WIFI. I tried changing the operatorsettings but no luck. I changed my old ROM (it was yours too but don´t know wich one) because it had the same problem. Nodata is off too... Any tip?

Guest kronos1

2 bugs found on 21820 8pp, after receving sms phone did not stop vibrating(this hapend 1 time) second bug is in reeving call after pressing dial button phone continuous ringing and touchscreen became non respond eve ...only way is to soft reset, this issue happened to me on long time ago ROM 21xxx...so is it bad flash or bug?

Guest picodavide

Anyone tried to install Ftouch SL with this rom?

Because for me it doesn't work.Install, soft reset as required and then i've got a black screen.

I have to do an hard reset :D

Anyone can help me?It's a known issue?

Guest gianton
Anyone tried to install Ftouch SL with this rom?

Because for me it doesn't work.Install, soft reset as required and then i've got a black screen.

I have to do an hard reset :D

Anyone can help me?It's a known issue?

It's already installed in the latests ROMs.

Guest ChongHian
Update: Omnia ROM base DXID1 build 21820 4 MB pagepool with BT-audio fix (27 June 2009)

This is the UltraLite ROM but with 4 MB pagepool for speed testing. Please help me benchmark to compare with 8 and 12 MB PP. The only change from the previous ROM is IE fix that I'm sure has no effect on speed.

Download here.

Note: Titanium fixed but please test the voice dial function. I didn't bring BT headset with.

Can someone please upload the 4mb version into mediafire?

Thank you.

Guest aaak2000

hi all....

how can i make the content of a massage visable ???

all i can see is a blank screen... (only when i choose a massage to view)

any help will be blessed...

:D

Guest gianton
Hey guys,

Thanks KC. Great rom, however did someone get an issue with S2P ?... I cant get it work...Thanks for reply.

That's a known problem with all Khuanchai's ROMs. I guess you are trying to run S2P 0.58 but no success. Try with v0.50, works OK for me.

Guest aaak2000

hi all....

how can i make the content of a message visable ???

all i can see is a blank screen... (only when i choose a massage to view)

any help will be blessed...

:D

Guest kheung
That's a known problem with all Khuanchai's ROMs. I guess you are trying to run S2P 0.58 but no success. Try with v0.50, works OK for me.

Can you tell me what is the S2P means? If software, what kind? Thanks Gianton.

Guest Jeanne8fr

I have the June 27 Rom with 4mb PP and S2P 0.58 is working fine.

Jeannette

Guest kheung
I never use Microsoft Voice Command, I always use Cyberon VoiceSpeedDial and always had BT headset voice dialing up to build 21815. Now with 21820 no success. :D

I uninstall the Samsung Volume control then the landscape mode works. Amazing. You can try it. But the messaging propgram sometimes is still flickering on the Start Menu.

Edited by kheung

Guest Chad Petree

does anyone else has issues while trying to scroll with ur finger on office movile, i can´t get it to work =/

Edited by Chad Petree