[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest forelli
How do you know that? ;)

I'm now back home and found that the new ROM build 23001 is out.

welcome back Mister KC :D

forelli

Guest mabco
hi Khuanchai,

i am using your last ROM build 21820 12MB pagepool.

its amazingly speed... everything is so smooth... Thank you for that.

few bugs i found:

1. i cannot read any messages... (sms,mms,email) :) ;) :o

all i see is blank screen instead... (headline is there but no content)

maybe it's a color problem.

2. in landscape mode, when scrooling the screen go to the diffrent direction.

it can be fixed by setting the landscape to backward. (from right handed to left).

my omnia is a much better pocket pc...

Thanks for this...

:D

you can get this sms problem from installing mobidiv for arabic support. if you highlight the text it usually appears. some builds don't cause this problem.

Guest kheung
Looks like I may have to cook VSD into the ROM. Otherwise it will not work. Please hang on for a while. ;)

Hope you have a great trip. I am waiting for you for a long time. Thank you for your great work. The bt with VSD is a spirit in your rom. If you put vsd into the rom with working bt voice, I would appreciate for it. Thanks. btw, can you remove ie too. Nobody wants to use it. Also add 1% battary driver and stylish task bar. That would be great.

Edited by kheung

Guest ronaldb3
Khuanchai, if you remove IE and Office in your future ROM, it would be great! those, who likes them, will be able to find separate CABs, I guess

Hi kafer,

I think Office could be removed. I do use it but I also have a cab file to add it back in. Not so much with IE. I think M$ has woven in IE really tight with the OS so that it can't be separated. Same for Media Player.

Ron...

Guest Khuanchai

Update: Omnia ROM base DXID1 build 23001 with 4 MB pagepool and BT-audio fix (2 July 2009)

Friends,

This is the new ROM build 23001 with 4 MB pagepool. Voice speed dial is built-in for unknown reason that it won't work if installed later. I need people who use MS voice command to test if it still works.

post-201908-1246488902_thumb.jpg post-201908-1246488927_thumb.jpg

Download here

I promise that after a few days of testing, I'll release Lite and 3-in-1 versions if there is no big issue.

Enjoy!

Guest Too-Sexy
Update: Omnia ROM base DXID1 build 23001 with 4 MB pagepool and BT-audio fix (2 July 2009)

Friends,

This is the new ROM build 23001 with 4 MB pagepool. Voice speed dial is built-in for unknown reason that it won't work if installed later. I need people who use MS voice command to test if it still works.

Download here

I promise that after a few days of testing, I'll release Lite and 3-in-1 versions if there is no big issue.

Enjoy!

Thank you Khuanchai!

I ll try it as soon as possible.

Guest StierOle

Friends,

Download here

Enjoy!

Thaks Khuanchai.

will test it tomorrow if i can..

one questien... for 3 in 1 which version of Manila will you use?

i have tested a lot of version around but allways same issue... not stable with WM6.5.

on HTCSpain Peterking posted a new versio of manila with many fixes an fully working with WM6.5

Manila V3.1

problem here its only for spanish ROMS. can you have a look on it? perhaps changing it to use it in your ROMS ?

would be amazing.

thx

Guest Khuanchai
Thaks Khuanchai.

will test it tomorrow if i can..

one questien... for 3 in 1 which version of Manila will you use?

i have tested a lot of version around but allways same issue... not stable with WM6.5.

on HTCSpain Peterking posted a new versio of manila with many fixes an fully working with WM6.5

Manila V3.1

problem here its only for spanish ROMS. can you have a look on it? perhaps changing it to use it in your ROMS ?

would be amazing.

thx

Any new feature from new version? Link to CAB file if possible.

Guest ptmaniac
Any new feature from new version? Link to CAB file if possible.

i can try translating the new features ;)

completely compatible with wm6.5

completely uninstallable

added "quick way" window

edited main screen to show calls instead of call history

replaced youtubeplay with official youtube

added configuration shortcuts of "icontact" and "m2dc" to programs

googlemaps accessible in main menu with right softkey

access to youtube,web htcspain and msn messenger on internet window

fixed audiomanager bug that didn't change song when screen is off

cab: http://www.zshare.net/download/62105038b378b2ee/

hope this helps

Guest KSTAN

whoa...was wondering when 23001 will be out last nite.. :D

downloading now... got to wait till i get home to flash it.... ;)

thanks KC

Guest Thomas wong

i think this new rom too confuse.. i prefer the pervious rom, i dont use to that little keyboard.. is that anyway to get those omnia default keyboard cabs back?

Guest Chad Petree
Khuanchai, if you remove IE and Office in your future ROM, it would be great! those, who likes them, will be able to find separate CABs, I guess

I dont agree, i dont care about internet explorer but office SHOULD be essential ;)

Edited by Chad Petree

Guest KSTAN
i think this new rom too confuse.. i prefer the pervious rom, i dont use to that little keyboard.. is that anyway to get those omnia default keyboard cabs back?

Get the Samsung keyboard from 1st page of this thread.. ;)

Do a search 1st...

Guest ChongHian

Friends,

Download here

Enjoy!

Any kind soul willing to provide an alternative download at, say, mediafire?

Regards,

Guest Kira Y
My Omnia is Sg set with,

Version:

PDA :i900DXIA5/DZIA5

PHONE :i900DXIA2

can i use ur latest rom???

Yes u can, just follow the steps and using Windows XP....

Edited by Kira Y

Guest monyozt

Friends,

Download here

Enjoy!

will try ASAP... downloading now ;)

Guest Lancez

been playing with the latest build (23001) couple of hours now, MSVC dose not work, when i press the talk button from my motorola s9 the phone just opened up the dail pad instead MSVC.....although it is sector's MSVC CAB. and the scrolling is kinda slow and samsung like with that clicking sound........ touch sensitivity is not that good, sometimes i had to tap twice to launch programs, even after i applied 3000/1000 by FavHack, but still not very sensitive compare to 21725 and 21728........also the input problem still exists........overall, the newest build is slow and sluggish compare to 21725 and 21728 ( my fav ), 23001 takes much longer to install CABs, open up programs and start up....etc.

Guest SKassam
been playing with the latest build (23001) couple of hours now, MSVC dose not work, when i press the talk button from my motorola s9 the phone just opened up the dail pad instead MSVC.....although it is sector's MSVC CAB. and the scrolling is kinda slow and samsung like with that clicking sound........ touch sensitivity is not that good, sometimes i had to tap twice to launch programs, even after i applied 3000/1000 by FavHack, but still not very sensitive compare to 21725 and 21728........also the input problem still exists........overall, the newest build is slow and sluggish compare to 21725 and 21728 ( my fav ), 23001 takes much longer to install CABs, open up programs and start up....etc.

I agree that cabs install slowly though touch sensitivity is not bad. For me, MSVC works fine and I am using the same button set for Voice dial. The startup screen is not black but the green of MS. So far seems to be great. Do I need to add the ccom and Weather as separate cabs?

Shamim

Guest Lancez
I agree that cabs install slowly though touch sensitivity is not bad. For me, MSVC works fine and I am using the same button set for Voice dial. The startup screen is not black but the green of MS. So far seems to be great. Do I need to add the ccom and Weather as separate cabs?

Shamim

have u tried by using ur BT headset? i did and it dose not launch MSVC but dail pad instead..........im sorry if i was not clear about that

Guest SKassam
have u tried by using ur BT headset? i did and it dose not launch MSVC but dail pad instead..........im sorry if i was not clear about that

Sorry Lancez, have not tried that. Will do tomorrow. Thanks for the clarification.

Shamim