[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Tutych
<br />been playing with the latest build (23001) couple of hours now, MSVC dose not work, when i press the talk button from my motorola s9 the phone just opened up the dail pad instead MSVC.....although it is sector's MSVC CAB. and the scrolling is kinda slow and samsung like with that clicking sound........ touch sensitivity is not that good, sometimes i had to tap twice to launch programs, even after i applied 3000/1000 by FavHack, but still not very sensitive compare to 21725 and 21728........also the input problem still exists........overall, the newest build is slow and sluggish compare to 21725 and 21728 ( my fav ), 23001 takes much longer to install CABs, open up programs and start up....etc.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

for me its working (Motorola H800)

Guest noshet

a question on how to get the notification panel to work on this rom....(icons with number of missed calls, SMS, e-mail)

I tried installing Titanium notification 1.3 from XDA, but it doesn't work...

I also enable CHome, CLink on titanium already...but not working.

Do i need to install anything more?

Thanks in advance

Guest ^nighthawk^
Still waiting for Lite Rom .... ;)

Agreed.

Ultralite is nice, but Lite gives me the features i need without too much trouble :D

Guest mo976

Been using 23001 for about an hour now so far the only place i had scroling issues was with the (standard) htc dialer when I wanted to scroll the call history however the samsung (dialer skin enabled) dialer works fine.

No

IE over the wifi looks good and the scroling there is fine.

And of course VSD via bt headset is back!

Thank you KC your the best!

Guest Brandar

I've got 1 little problem, which is driving me crazy with this ROM! When I write a space and some letters after it, after ~1sec. it switches back to the beginning of the word, making me mess the whole sentence and slows my writing speed about 3 times. T9 is off, I explored the registry with hope to find something but failed, tried TuneUp option in SKTools still nothing, the release is 21806. Help!

Edited by Brandar

Guest ThisIsOliver
I've got 1 little problem, which is driving me crazy with this ROM! When I write a space and some letters after it, after ~1sec. it switches back to the beginning of the word, making me mess the whole sentence and slows my writing speed about 3 times. T9 is off, I explored the registry with hope to find something but failed, tried TuneUp option in SKTools still nothing, the release is 21806. Help!

Well, discussed/solved in post#3289:

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/285664/...009/page/3280/#

though I too would like to know, what - in my case SPB-mobile-shell lead with which registry modifications to this

odd behaviour.

Cheers,

Oliver.

Guest monyozt
just curious 'bout the GPS issue ;) still no solution, or i'm just making something wrong?

mine works great.. only need less than 5seconds to locking satelite using Garmin XT

Guest Too-Sexy

Try to install this. I had the same problem and this fixed it.

HTC IME EzInput v1.5.32288.0

from

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...6349&page=3

thx to gianton for the link

Edited by Too-Sexy

Guest Khuanchai

Some reports of Video performance drop. Please help us test with any video player. I believe this may be from a small pagepool. If many people find the same then we may have to go back to 8 or 12 MB pagepool.

Guest kronos1
Some reports of Video performance drop. Please help us test with any video player. I believe this may be from a small pagepool. If many people find the same then we may have to go back to 8 or 12 MB pagepool.

video playback has a slite drop,but video record has somthing like frame missing so then video looks like something was cut from it,l belive that 8pp is the best...so l am going to test a ROM with 8pp next

Guest Too-Sexy

I am using Core Player to watch videos. I see no drop in performance. Tried .avi, .wmv and .flv files. I also tried Windows Media Player with .avi files and have same results.

Video recording i dont use it very much. Recorded videos have the same medium quality as every ROM i tried..

Guest rendeiro2005

Hi k,

after read this post i`ve try and ran Shrek the Third.xvid and other movies to see if i get that problem too, but.....no all my video files run smooth as they should.

I´ve tryed with WMP & CorePlayer.

Guest kronos1

so KC can you explain what exactly has pp4 pp8 pp12 on phone? in theory what is changing and what is supposed to be better?

Guest mabco

Sadly, Windows Mobile 6.5 native scrolling doesn't work in build 23001. And installing FTouchSL to disable Samsung's scrolling would result in the phone not booting at all!

I wish I stuck to 21820 12PP for now ;)

Guest SKassam

On the Today screen, how do I get rid of the red "X" in the ccom 0.32 and the Titanium weather 4.2 cabs which I installed. Thanks.

I am using Kuanchai's latest rom, 23001. Any help would be appreciated.

Shamim

Guest Chad Petree
Sadly, Windows Mobile 6.5 native scrolling doesn't work in build 23001. And installing FTouchSL to disable Samsung's scrolling would result in the phone not booting at all!

I wish I stuck to 21820 12PP for now ;)

where are u unable to scroll? i think i can scroll anywhere :/