[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest monyozt

hmmm.. color bugs(grey background) is missing ;)

large free of RAM memmory

but sadly, touch response not responsive as prev build.... hope khunchai slove his problem(especially touchscreen response)

Guest monyozt
On the Today screen, how do I get rid of the red "X" in the ccom 0.32 and the Titanium weather 4.2 cabs which I installed. Thanks.

I am using Kuanchai's latest rom, 23001. Any help would be appreciated.

Shamim

go to sector thread.. download titanium weather fix, xtract and replace on Program Files\titanium weather

Guest mabco
where are u unable to scroll? i think i can scroll anywhere :/

You can scroll but not easily because the samsung scroll driver is active. In file explorer for example it will scroll with "ticking sound" and line by line. Windows mobile 6.5 scrolling is smooth even in the outlook inbox, and drop down menus which the samsung driver doesn't support. Both 23001 builds I tried(KC & dddrko) have this issue, and you have to figure out a way to disable the samsung scrolling driver. Usually the advice is to install FtouchSL, but installing that in KCs 23001 build made the OS not boot and I had to hard reset.

Guest monyozt
On the Today screen, how do I get rid of the red "X" in the ccom 0.32 and the Titanium weather 4.2 cabs which I installed. Thanks.

I am using Kuanchai's latest rom, 23001. Any help would be appreciated.

Shamim

go to sector thread.. download titanium weather fix, xtract and replace on Program Files\titanium weather

Guest VRmac

Hi, friend!

I simply love your ROM's.

Those are the only ones i can trust! Thank you!

But... i'm sorry, i am little bit lazy i know... I want the last one (23001) in 3in1 or 4in1! Can you made one for me or just tell me wath to do to make one of those... please!

Tanks (in advance)

VRmac

p.s. Sorry for my poor English

"Carpe Diem/Carpe Noctem"

Guest SKassam

Tried this but will not work. Even tried Kuanchai's fix but to no avail. Will keep on trying tomorrow or hope by then Kuanchai has the Lite version out. Thanks for your help.

Shamim

Guest rendeiro2005
@ Khuanchai

i want ask something, How to revert back to Original ROM from Custom ROM?

any suggestions?

do exactly the same way you do to flash custom roms

Guest KSTAN
Tried this but will not work. Even tried Kuanchai's fix but to no avail. Will keep on trying tomorrow or hope by then Kuanchai has the Lite version out. Thanks for your help.

Shamim

Edit this file TitaniumWeather.mscr under program files->titanium weather, and replace the line with url with this "http://wwwa.accuweather.com/adcbin/forecastfox/weather_data.asp?location="&location&"&metric="&metric" at line 191.. ;)

Guest Khuanchai

Friends,

Sorry for those waiting for Lite/3-in-1 ROM. I am fine tuning 3 issues before releasing any new ROM:

1. Optimum PP size

2. Video performance

3. Kinetic scroll

Suggestions on any issues above are welcome.

Guest ChongHian
Friends,

Sorry for those waiting for Lite/3-in-1 ROM. I am fine tuning 3 issues before releasing any new ROM:

1. Optimum PP size

2. Video performance

3. Kinetic scroll

On top of the above, I also encounter issues with the camera function. The play/pause/stop buttons are no longer accessible during video capture and post-view. Anyone else have this issue with build 23001 pp4?

Guest monyozt
Friends,

1. Optimum PP size

2. Video performance

3. Kinetic scroll

+1 screen response... IMHO: using 4PP need few seconds delay after boot up.. maybe best is 8-12pp

Guest Chad Petree

I still can't swap to the next or previous image while im using the medi album, i can only zoom, this happens when i try to view the images directly from the today screen, taping on "pictures" it does not happen when i press start and then select media album, does anyone else have this problem? ;)

ScreenShot3.jpg

Edited by Chad Petree

Guest KSTAN
On top of the above, I also encounter issues with the camera function. The play/pause/stop buttons are no longer accessible during video capture and post-view. Anyone else have this issue with build 23001 pp4?

I do not have any issues with the camera or video capture and playback... ;)

Guest KSTAN
+1 screen response... IMHO: using 4PP need few seconds delay after boot up.. maybe best is 8-12pp

agreed..need to wait a few secs before any response on the screen..otherwise everything is perfect... ;)

Guest forelli
video playback has a slight drop,but video record has somthing like frame missing so then video looks like something was cut from it,l belive that 8pp is the best...so l am going to test a ROM with 8pp next

I second that: the missing frame is really annoying, but I guess I can live with that. IMHO, 12 PP is the best.

forelli

Guest rendeiro2005
Hy can you explain what pagepool means 4mb, 8mb,... which is better for omnia 8gb memory?

the explanation about pagepool here in the 2nd post

about what`s better....well, that`s exactly what we`re try to figure it out ;) with some benchmarck tests

Guest Khuanchai

Friends,

This UltraLite ROM build 23001 with 6 MB Pagepool size is intended to correct 3 issues:

1. Optimum PP size

2. Video performance

3. Kinetic scroll

Download here

Please help me test.

Guest orly_mihai
Friends,

This UltraLite ROM build 23001 with 6 MB Pagepool size is intended to correct 3 issues:

1. Optimum PP size

2. Video performance

3. Kinetic scroll

Download here

Please help me test.

What improvment you made to video performance?

Guest Isak
Friends,

1. Optimum PP size

2. Video performance

3. Kinetic scroll

Download here

Please help me test.

Giving it a go now ...

Have tried the 4pp and it works for me ... but I agree with the other posts about the startup beeing a bit slow ...

Will come back with my opinion on 6pp ...

Great work though KC !!!

/isak

Edited by Isak

Guest Isak

Tested 6pp regarding startup ... and it is MUCH faster then the 4pp ... so there is a win ... I think the response in general is better as well ... faster that is ... so 6pp is better then 4pp in my opinion!

/isak