[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Mike178

Thanks for your work,

is there not gonna be a 23001 3 in 1 ? i am still using ur last 3 in 1 rom now...

Thanks again...

Guest Julian1984

KC, please, can you make a rom with MSVC?

I tryied Voice Dial with the BT Car stereo, and it didn't work at all. With my mono headset it works fine.

What can it be?

Thanks!

Guest palah
Bad news: Noting that there is very minor change after the final WM 6.5 build (21234), this ROM build (23001) is probably the last ROM for me unless a significant improvement. I would rather wait for the official WM 6.5 ROM from Samsung that may be easier to customize. My current process takes quite a long time and can easily make errors or file missing. :)

Enjoy!

Khuanchai... totally agree very little changes improvements as builds now are very stable... Could not help myself :D so downloading 23001 12pp lite and hopefully just as good as 21806 Lite... about to get a omnia II or Pro or N97 ;) but want to thank you for making my i900 so enjoyable

Edited by palah

Guest KSTAN
hey kstan, the rom isn't in the My files, just to let you know.

forelli

oops, sorry.. was almost done uploading the file... ;)

Guest monyozt
Bad news: Noting that there is very minor change after the final WM 6.5 build (21234), this ROM build (23001) is probably the last ROM for me unless a significant improvement. I would rather wait for the official WM 6.5 ROM from Samsung that may be easier to customize. My current process takes quite a long time and can easily make errors or file missing. ;)

Enjoy!

oh no.. dont say this is your last ROM :D

we(maybe all winmob lovers) has tried waiting for official WM 6.5 ROM...

Guest KSTAN

;) downloading 8mb UL now..

6MB UL was much more responsive than 4mb.. but dunno why i got some problems where it kept resetting, reflash a few times and it was alright without anymore reset.???

Had no problems with Windows vista (I'm using ultimate x64) Windows Mobile Device Centre setup and syncing.. no issues with windows XP also (I'm using vmware)..

Guest jonboyuk

I'm not quite understanding this bluetooth thingy. Can someone explain?

I use my Omnia in my car every day. It's routed through my bluetooth JVC headunit and there is a microphone built into the car. I use it to listen to music and GPS at the same time. However I hate the fact I have to stop my car to dial anyone.

Now I know I can use microsoft's MSVC, but do I need Khuanchai's rom to make it work in my car? I'm using sectors ROM at the mo but I see this is the only one with the BT fix. Is the fix just to let the mic in my car work or is the fix just for those things that you stick in your ear?

Thanks ;)

Guest HellboyMC

Can i just ask how do you turn finger mouse off? Cause for no reason it turned on (most of the time u dont see it, but i can't use the scrolling with it cause of that). Problem is, i can't press on finger mouse in settings, so i can't turn it off, so i have no idea, how could it turned on :S ...

Guest Khuanchai
I`d also prey for a new 3in1 with the fixed manila2d

http://www.htcspain.com/personalizacion-om...eos-t16623.html

I really have no time to change this to English. In fact, I don't think there is any progression for M2D. MS and HTC have no attempt to develop it anymore. If some still want a 3-in-1 ROM, it will come with my previous M2D.

KC, please, can you make a rom with MSVC?

I tryied Voice Dial with the BT Car stereo, and it didn't work at all. With my mono headset it works fine.

What can it be?

Thanks!

I don't have a BT car kit so cannot test it.

Can i just ask how do you turn finger mouse off? Cause for no reason it turned on (most of the time u dont see it, but i can't use the scrolling with it cause of that). Problem is, i can't press on finger mouse in settings, so i can't turn it off, so i have no idea, how could it turned on :S ...

No idea. There is no fingermouse.exe in all my ROMs for a long time. Which ROM are you using?

Edited by Khuanchai

Dear Khuanchai!

Thanks again for your beautiful ROM.

Waiting with you for Omnia's official release.

BTW, what do you think about i8000?

Regards,

Igr.

Guest Guiry

Hi Khuanchai, I just downloaded your ROM 23001 8 MB pagepool and everything works fine. But I'm having problem with my Wifi connection.

Tks!

Guest Mike178

please provide us with a 3 in 1, even with your previos M2D, it is stable and runing.... i would have kept using the old rom 21806, but i have problem with samsung scrolling and if i install ftouch the rom doesn't load... so please i will appreciate if u provide us with 3 in 1 rom ....

thanks in advance

Guest KSTAN
hi, could anyone help to upload the latest lite rom with 8ppc on http://www.klurk.com/ or mediafire please? i am having problem with downloading from rapidshare.

Here u go...

Lite 23001 PP6 -> http://www.mediafire.com/file/i0zjywumotg/...e_23001_PP6.zip

Lite 23001 PP8 -> http://www.mediafire.com/file/jzymgjwue1t/...e_23001_PP8.zip

Lite 23001 PP12 -> http://www.mediafire.com/file/1myjmzljldt/..._23001_PP12.zip

UL 23001 PP8 -> http://www.mediafire.com/file/y5mllivmzhz/...e_23001_PP8.zip

UL 23001 PP12 -> http://www.mediafire.com/file/dmd1jtjdezx/..._23001_PP12.zip

Guest StierOle
I really have no time to change this to English. In fact, I don't think there is any progression for M2D. MS and HTC have no attempt to develop it anymore. If some still want a 3-in-1 ROM, it will come with my previous M2D.

Hi, good work. i think many people want a 3-1 ;)

i only hope that the previous version of manila works with WM6.5.

i have tested other roms even spanish 6.5Roms and they only worked without errors with this new fixed one.

as i say , hope it will work fine :D

thanks in andvance

Guest Rauliki
Mhmmm...

36 posts and 3 sentences in total?

SCNR,

Oliver.

Did someone bother looking if I did it ever before? No.

It was Opera Mobile beta which sent xx times what I wanted to send once.

Guest nikosxri

Khuanchai,

Can you please provide me or inform me about the files used in your rom for Htc task manager?I cant find them even with rom extractor.

I want to try to skin the htc taskbar icon for the task manager.

Thanks in advance!!

Guest monyozt
so which is the best pagepool? anyone who has tried all and can recommend?

so far im satisfied with 12pp... faster than 4pp, touch screen back to very smooth ;)

Guest Isak
so which is the best pagepool? anyone who has tried all and can recommend?

Yah I would say 8pp or 12pp ... feels very smooth !

/isak