[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest ronaldb3
KC, please, can you make a rom with MSVC?

I tryied Voice Dial with the BT Car stereo, and it didn't work at all. With my mono headset it works fine.

What can it be?

Thanks!

Hi Julian,

MS VC works by loading it on with a cab file. Search around here to find it. If no voice program is built in, then that way memory isn't taken up by another voice program that someone else doesn't need. Have to look at the bigger picture.

"The Needs of the Many Must Outweigh the Needs of the Few or the One."

(Mr. Spock, Wrath of Khan)

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest bmn4711

dear master Khuanchai,

i totally understand your point with not wanting to translate the spanish version, but maybay you could cook it (not translated into your rom) so spanish speaking peolple could have the fortune to use you perfect rom with a working manila ... because I`m using you last 3in1 since it came out and unfortunatly manila crashes a lot but the rest of the rom is very smooth

Guest StierOle
dear master Khuanchai,

i totally understand your point with not wanting to translate the spanish version, but maybay you could cook it (not translated into your rom) so spanish speaking peolple could have the fortune to use you perfect rom with a working manila ... because I`m using you last 3in1 since it came out and unfortunatly manila crashes a lot but the rest of the rom is very smooth

one issue... the versions of Manila out there in Cab´s doesn´t work very well on the new WM6.5 roms. think that this is a problem.

the spanish one is fixed for working proberly without crashing in WM6.5.

on the other hand it´s not possible to install this Manila version on any englisch -ROM... hopeless ?

Guest Kuteguy

firstly thanks for the ROM. In general, I am very disappointed with M$ (have had M$ phones for 4 years) - they need to start making touch friendly phone. Iphone is slowly winning me over

sorry, on to my question, I went through many many pages of this thread and could not find an answer to my question:

- how do you disable to built in locking screen? (where you slide to the right or left to unlock) it stops my Coreplayer (music player) working properly.

Also, is it just me or does win mo 6.5 chew a lot of battery?

Guest HellboyMC
No idea. There is no fingermouse.exe in all my ROMs for a long time. Which ROM are you using?

I tried softreseting several times, mouse is still there :/ shows up if

I'm quite sure the version is this: 8 June 2009 - Omnia ROM base DXID1 build 21806 with 16 MB pagepool

I know i downloaded a ROM with 16 MB pagetool, but i don't know what does it actually do :) ? More page tool is better?

Also is there a version of Opera where this works:

-you can change the beginning site when browsing with opera, right now you always get back www.htc.com

-you can scroll down in landscape mode, instead of being pushed back up right away

-you can zoom more than just 50%, cause right now, only zooming that works is when you double press the screen, the zooming bar doesn't work

EDIT: fixed the problem with the mouse, it somehow turned on with favorite settings :D, it more or less works, except for the fact it isn't on for the whole time, but if u press the middle button, it appears and when u try to move it, it works for like 2-4 seconds, so you can maybe get it working via favorite settings Khuanchai ;)

Also where can i get the old big volume control, i deleted the new one from startup, cause it's quite annoying.

Edited by HellboyMC

Guest Khuanchai
dear master Khuanchai,

Will release my 3-in-1 ROM very soon. If it still has a crash problem, I'll then stop making the 3-in-1 ROM forever. ;)

Guest Khuanchai
one issue... the versions of Manila out there in Cab´s doesn´t work very well on the new WM6.5 roms. think that this is a problem.

on the other hand it´s not possible to install this Manila version on any englisch -ROM... hopeless ?

Then, you may want to install any version of Opera by yourself. In fact, I believe you can do that in those previous ROMs.

Guest Khuanchai
I tried softreseting several times, mouse is still there :/ shows up if

I'm quite sure the version is this: 8 June 2009 - Omnia ROM base DXID1 build 21806 with 16 MB pagepool

I know i downloaded a ROM with 16 MB pagetool, but i don't know what does it actually do :) ? More page tool is better?

Also is there a version of Opera where this works:

-you can change the beginning site when browsing with opera, right now you always get back www.htc.com

-you can scroll down in landscape mode, instead of being pushed back up right away

-you can zoom more than just 50%, cause right now, only zooming that works is when you double press the screen, the zooming bar doesn't work

EDIT: fixed the problem with the mouse, it somehow turned on with favorite settings :D, it more or less works, except for the fact it isn't on for the whole time, but if u press the middle button, it appears and when u try to move it, it works for like 2-4 seconds, so you can maybe get it working via favorite settings Khuanchai ;)

Also where can i get the old big volume control, i deleted the new one from startup, cause it's quite annoying.

I would suggest you to try more recent ROMs. They will have default volume control. Big volume control won't work with all my ROMs that it will stop autorotation.

Guest StierOle
Then, you may want to install any version of Opera by yourself. In fact, I believe you can do that in those previous ROMs.

perhaps my english is not so good to understand what you mean. sorry.

but what have opera to do with manila ?

Guest palah
Yah I would say 8pp or 12pp ... feels very smooth !

/isak

Installed 23001 12pp last night...seems very stable and quick... just finished customising (calendar notifications on today screen when not selected, new keyboards etc) and can say ...another great effort from Khunachai... newer phones are tempting but since 6.5 beta a happy i900 owner... do not even know where stylus is ;)

Guest tingchung_chin
Installed 23001 12pp last night...seems very stable and quick... just finished customising (calendar notifications on today screen when not selected, new keyboards etc) and can say ...another great effort from Khunachai... newer phones are tempting but since 6.5 beta a happy i900 owner... do not even know where stylus is ;)

+1 :D :D :D

btw, any1 can fix the "come with" bug when phone screen go off (think happended to all ROM, not only KC's)? the delay of ringtone (about 4seconds++) when pple call is very annoying, i can miss few calls per day, no good no good :D :) :o

Edited by tingchung_chin

Guest Laruku Jr.

+18 Really love Lite 23001 12pp and really good works for master KC. Thank you very much.

Guest wishyou

I installed Lite Rom 23001 8 MB already. It's very faster and slipper ;) . Not hang yet. But I'm not still to try the bluetooth. IE is very good. Thanx MS K.C. :D

Guest wishyou

I installed Lite Rom 23001 8 MB already. It's very faster and slipper ;) . Not hang yet. But I'm not still to try the bluetooth. IE is very good. Thanx MS K.C. :D

Guest ZenderWong
As usual.... do a search before u post anything....

there's already a thread here re this.

sorry,i tried to go to this thread but it tell me 403 forbidden? any idea? sorry to bother. kinda new to window mobile.

Guest ejoya

i really like the speed of ultralite 23001 vs other roms but i cant seem to connect in the internet through wifi or activesync.

buggy network wizard, when i add a modem and finish the wizard, its like the software didnt know i added something but modaco gprs nodata will list the one i added.

the restore network in the settings menu doesnt work.

hard resetted 3 times already

good rom but buggy network..

Edited by ejoya

Guest Chad Petree
Chad, I think it is normal if you click to view picture from Titanium Today screen. If you want to browse through the remaining picture, you have to go directly to Media Album from start menu. ;)

This is a feature, not a bug. :)

I didnt know but i find it quite useless then :/, whats the point of having a shortcut on the today screen if all it does is show the last picture i took :D ??

Edited by Chad Petree

Guest Chad Petree

Does the build" Lite_23001 12 MB pagepool" include titanium 7/titanium weather? I HATE itttt , i find it too messy and way too crowded =/

Guest gianton

Thanks Khuanchai for all your 6.5 development so far.

I agree that there is no reason to go on building new ROMs unless there is a new build with a real change (will stop flashing as well all the time! ;) ).

I am on the 21815 12 mb PP for the last week and I am very happy with it. Very stable and fast. Will flash to 23001 12mb PP once I get back home from my vacation and stay there!

Guest monyozt

shoka9's ROm come with m2D.. and i think m2D works fine on WM 6.5(when i use shoka9's ROm, i didn't find any problem ;))