[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest nixxss
My current setup is:

PDA: MBHJ3

PHONE: XXHJ1

Just wondering if I should be able to do a straight upgrade to latest version or would I need to flash to something else first?

u can flash straight to any of these roms.

Guest nixxss

i'm getting people complaining that when i have them on speaker phone they get an echo (they can hear themselves..). I'm using 230001 lite rom.. anyone else having this issue or knows how to solve? The rom is perfect in every other way.. i can hear other person clearly.. i don't wanna have to go back to original rom just to solve this.. please, any suggestions?

Note: keep in mind most don't have phone part.. only pda.. u'll have to find a rom that has latest phone, then flash with one of these.. (if u want latest phone bin)

Edited by nixxss

Guest bobobird

Had not updated for a few months, and took the plunge with the latest.

Everything works just fine as expected from a KC rom.

But.... the totally awesome FTouchSL scrolling trick however doesnt work. Though it did with the earlier KC rom I was using.

It would be really great if KC could take a look at it. Certainly worth the effort.

Edited by bobobird

Guest markkohfm

could someone explain wat it is about the ftouchsl that is not working? I have no problem with the scrolling at all, no clicking sound and jerky scrolling typical of Samsung.

Guest daikatana_

Hi guys,

I have little problem with messaging. Couple of people asked similar question around here, but no one got any answer.

Messaging sometimes (quite often, like every 15 mins) pops out for no reason and minimizes or closes current running application, it is quite annoying, especially when I need GPS navigation and it suddenly closes. If I remember clearly, it started since WM 6.5, but I am not sure. Is it some permanent bug or is there some kinda fix for this or am I doing something wrong? I really doubt I am the only one with this problem.

Thanks a lot for any help!

Guest Khuanchai

Update: Omnia UltraLite ROM base DXIF1 build 23004 6 MB pagepool with BT-audio fix (12 July 2009)

Friends,

I decided to make a new ROM for testing.

ROM specifications:

- Based on DXIF1 ROM (not sure this is real and don't know any change but it works normally)

- New ROM build 23004, dated 5 July 2009

- UltraLite ROM with 6 MB Pagepool only (others may follow)

- Omnia default regional settings and language (you need to install your regional and language by yourself)

- HTC taskmanger removed, task switcher with gesture is back

- Smart converter is back

Screenshots from UltraLite ROM with 6 MB pagepool

post-201908-1247405936_thumb.jpg post-201908-1247405949_thumb.jpg

post-201908-1247405968_thumb.jpg post-201908-1247405977_thumb.jpg

post-201908-1247405987_thumb.jpg post-201908-1247405999_thumb.jpg

Download here

Enjoy!

Guest bobobird
could someone explain wat it is about the ftouchsl that is not working? I have no problem with the scrolling at all, no clicking sound and jerky scrolling typical of Samsung.

With the 8mb pp Lite - installing ftouch and then reboot, phone does not switch back on (it tries to but after the startup it just dies). Needs a hardreset to get it back.

Yes scrolling is ok but when I tried the trick with the old rom the screen sensitivity and scrolling speed were exceptional.

Edited by bobobird

Guest ChongHian
Update: Omnia UltraLite ROM base DXIF1 build 23004 6 MB pagepool with BT-audio fix (12 July 2009)

Friends,

ROM specifications:

- Based on DXIF1 ROM (not sure this is real and don't know any change but it works normally)

- Omnia default regional settings and language (you need to install your regional and language by yourself)

Mirrors, (mediafire) anybody?

Thanks!

Guest Hitchi

Hi,

when there will be the 3in1 version?

and Do I have to flash the new phone part (DXIF1) first?

Edited by Hitchi

Guest lonely2k5

this version feels a bit faster so it's better

but compared to other roms i have problems with gwes.exe-lock/unlock

when locking the phone and then power on from sleep it shows today and takes a sek. to show unlock screen

other roms just pop up the unlock screen

can't figure out why

and i am missing smartlock - very good program

Guest Ericmky

Hello

i installed the last ROM but i have problem with tje conection to Windows via Mobile Device Center, the computer don´t detect my Omnia.

anyone have this problem??

Regards,

Eric

Guest Tom The Drummer

Hi guys,

I'm using the 3-in-1 ROM (I wish I knew all the differences between 3-in-1, ultra lite etc.!) and I have a question.

Is there anyway to get back the clock/alarm program that I knew and loved in 6.1? If you know the one I mean? You'd go to the main menu and hit clock in the bottom left and you could see "Timer", "World Clock" and "Alarm". I particularly liked the alarms as I find the standard windows ones a bit naff!

Also - I can only select 3 ring tones? I used to like my "Classic Bell" but I can't find it! Anyway to select a custom ringtone too?

Hope that makes some sense!

Cheers

Tom

Guest Michael Pang

And if SmartReader is back too? finger cross

Friends,

ROM specifications:

Screenshots from UltraLite ROM with 6 MB pagepool

post-201908-1247405936_thumb.jpg post-201908-1247405949_thumb.jpg

post-201908-1247405968_thumb.jpg post-201908-1247405977_thumb.jpg

post-201908-1247405987_thumb.jpg post-201908-1247405999_thumb.jpg

Download here

Enjoy!

Guest enriqueyang
hi guys,

is there the DXID1 phone part included in v23004 ROM ? or where can i get that?

thanks

is all the program in the tools folder still there? especially favourite setting and samsung r2vs

Guest enriqueyang
Rapid ;) !

ROM 23004. Mirrors, mediafire please?

Thanks!

u from singapore too? hha, hang in there, i uploading to mediafire now...

Guest palah
Hi guys,

I have little problem with messaging. Couple of people asked similar question around here, but no one got any answer.

Messaging sometimes (quite often, like every 15 mins) pops out for no reason and minimizes or closes current running application, it is quite annoying, especially when I need GPS navigation and it suddenly closes. If I remember clearly, it started since WM 6.5, but I am not sure. Is it some permanent bug or is there some kinda fix for this or am I doing something wrong? I really doubt I am the only one with this problem.

Thanks a lot for any help!

+ 1 ... annoying playing solitare ;) and hit deal but takes to messaging