[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest neerajchallana

Hi Guys,

I have the 3-in-1 12 MB pagepool on my omnia.. love almost every bit of it... have a couple of questions ..

1) Can anyone tell me how I can override the Windows Clock to open and display alarm information from Samsung Clock on M2D home screen.

2) How can i override the default dialer with Smasung dialer?

3) I installed the Smartlock but am not able to find the settings for it to configure it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Neeraj

Guest Tom The Drummer
Hi Guys,

I have the 3-in-1 12 MB pagepool on my omnia.. love almost every bit of it... have a couple of questions ..

1) Can anyone tell me how I can override the Windows Clock to open and display alarm information from Samsung Clock on M2D home screen.

3) I installed the Smartlock but am not able to find the settings for it to configure it.

Neeraj

+1!

Guest surat

thanks Khuanchai ...I waiting 3-in-1 23004...thnks enriqueyang for mediafire link...

Best regards...

Samsung i900 8gb

Khuanchai 3-in-1 WM6.5 23001 12pp DXID1

Guest dannych99
Update: Omnia UltraLite ROM base DXIF1 build 23004 6 MB pagepool with BT-audio fix (12 July 2009)

Friends,

I decided to make a new ROM for testing.

ROM specifications:

- Based on DXIF1 ROM (not sure this is real and don't know any change but it works normally)

- New ROM build 23004, dated 5 July 2009

- UltraLite ROM with 6 MB Pagepool only (others may follow)

- Omnia default regional settings and language (you need to install your regional and language by yourself)

- HTC taskmanger removed, task switcher with gesture is back

- Smart converter is back

Screenshots from UltraLite ROM with 6 MB pagepool

post-201908-1247405936_thumb.jpg post-201908-1247405949_thumb.jpg

post-201908-1247405968_thumb.jpg post-201908-1247405977_thumb.jpg

post-201908-1247405987_thumb.jpg post-201908-1247405999_thumb.jpg

Download here

Enjoy!

Cheers! Good on you!

It is said that 23004 has very good program memory control. Is it true?

Waiting for lite version with pp8...

Guest meabigbaldguy
Hi Guys,

Neeraj

1. I don't think it's possible at all unless you've disabled TF2 are using Samsung Today 1 or 2. Even though I'm using Shokka's ROM, I use the Samsung clock but don't have a status to show. It' works fine otherwise.

2. If I understand what you're asking correctly then the attached should help, but make sure that the Samsung Dialer is in fact installed.

3. Don't know because I really haven't messed with SMARTLOCK even though it's also in Shokka's ROM.

Hope this helps!

Samsung_Dialer_Enabler.cab

Edited by meabigbaldguy

Guest rendeiro2005
I have a problem with these BT FIX roms. this problem is not with the last rom but with all i`ve tested so far.

the problem is: as regards the functioning of bluetooth, it works fine with the headset, the problem is that when i link to another car i have. The drive system has high voice (sound through car Speakers), and unlike what happens with the headset, it does not connect through the car speakers.

Kuanchai or someone what changes have to do in the registry?

thanks.

high voice?! sorry but this sound terrible i don`t know the word for this :)

helooooww ;) anyone?! :D

Guest gianton
Update: Omnia UltraLite ROM base DXIF1 build 23004 6 MB pagepool with BT-audio fix (12 July 2009)

Friends,

ROM specifications:

- Based on DXIF1 ROM (not sure this is real and don't know any change but it works normally)

- Omnia default regional settings and language (you need to install your regional and language by yourself)

Download here

Enjoy!

Thanks Khuanchai for the update. Nice add-on the Smart Converter.

Just flashed it and trying it now. Could you please advise how to use task switcher with gesture?

Guest zymmer

Hi,

This is a request for Mr K. ;)....

I beg you dont put "Gesture Task Switcher" built in your ROM since it's a nightmare if you use it combined with either "Spam alert Spam alert" or "Inesoft Phone 5" Caller-ID feature. In both cases you have to slide up your finger from botton to reach extra buttons (in Spam alert the hang buttons are both lying beneath the surface and you have to slide up for both to appear while in Inesoft you have extra features)...

This task switcher also conflicts with SPB Mobile Shell 3....

I think is better to keep it as a separate CAB since there is no setting to turn it off...

Thanks!!!!..BTW your ROM is the best i have tested, now i'm using 23001 3-in-1 and i'm a happy man :D

Regards,

Zymmer

Guest Khuanchai
Thanks Khuanchai for the update. Nice add-on the Smart Converter.

Just flashed it and trying it now. Could you please advise how to use task switcher with gesture?

Just sweep your finger up from the bottom of the screen.

Guest forelli

hey KC, no 12mb pp UL rom? ;)

forelli

@anthabax: try the thread "Hottest fresh manila themes", in the rom discussion... and try to use the search function, it doesn't hurt! :D

Edited by forelli

Guest gianton

Thanks working gr8! So far this last ROM is excellent. Very fast and touch responsive.

Great job once again m8!!! ;) :D :)

PS: Was thinking to switch to Diamond2 but your SUPER ROMs with voice dialing makes me stay with my OMNIA. :o

Guest anthabax

forelli

@anthabax: try the thread "Hottest fresh manila themes", in the rom discussion... and try to use the search function, it doesn't hurt! :)

sorry bro.thx anyway :D

Guest Khuanchai

forelli

@anthabax: try the thread "Hottest fresh manila themes", in the rom discussion... and try to use the search function, it doesn't hurt! :D

I'm waiting for feedbacks. If this new ROM is acceptable, then other versions will come.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Lancez
I'm waiting for feedbacks. If this new ROM is acceptable, then other versions will come.

ur ROMs r always (always) acceptable........... ;)

Guest sonat

dear users,

i would like to ask a couple of questions. i hope i don't sound to dumb, and you answer them. please excuse my knowledge-less-ness as i haven't checked forums for about 6 months so i forgot all the things I know about roms and so on.

right now I am downloading 3-in-1 rom with 12 mb 23001 pagepool. I did a research on google but still I don't get what exactly pagepool is? didn't we have it before when we first got i900?

and secondly, why people choose lite rom over 3-in-1 rom? what are your reasons?

and for last, can anyone make suggestions regarding what to install after flashing this rom? I just finished reading other topics where applications are listed, however, I would like to know about your selections.

thanks in advance you for your help

Guest Deathh

Friends,

ROM specifications:

post-201908-1247405936_thumb.jpg post-201908-1247405949_thumb.jpg

post-201908-1247405968_thumb.jpg post-201908-1247405977_thumb.jpg

post-201908-1247405987_thumb.jpg post-201908-1247405999_thumb.jpg

Download here

Enjoy!

Large Start Menu select. icons are shaded bug.

Guest stradigm

Dear Khuanchai,

First of all I want to thank you for spending your valuable time and for your great efforts to produce so good ROMs.

DXIF1 with 23004 6 MB pp seems more stable than 23001 12 MB pp and has at least the same performance with 23001 12 MB pp.

I think there is no need for 23004 12 MB pp.

Response times are the same. And some small bugs disappeared in this version. I do not know if bugs are cleaned because of the fixes in this new version or because of changing 12 MB pp to 6 MB pp. But as I read in some other forums, some people were complaining that they had problems with some programs with 12 MB pp but not with 6 MB pp.

And if I were Khuanchai, I would only spend my energy and time on creating Ultra Lite ROMs only.

I would create a repository or use other repositories created by other cookers. People may install whatever they want later on. From time to time, I see other addicted people are disappearing from the forums because they are bored of supporting so much versions. Such good and hardworking people like Khuanchai are so valuable for the community that we should behave in such a way that they will be creating for this community as long as they can.

Guest Mike178

Hi,

Please Mr. Khuanchai if u are gonna provide 3 in 1 rom to consider to use htc task manager, better than the samsung one...

i am using ur latest 3 in 1 and it is runing nice, thank you...

Guest gianton
Dear Khuanchai,

First of all I want to thank you for spending your valuable time and for your great efforts to produce so good ROMs.

DXIF1 with 23004 6 MB pp seems more stable than 23001 12 MB pp and has at least the same performance with 23001 12 MB pp.

I think there is no need for 23004 12 MB pp.

Response times are the same. And some small bugs disappeared in this version. I do not know if bugs are cleaned because of the fixes in this new version or because of changing 12 MB pp to 6 MB pp. But as I read in some other forums, some people were complaining that they had problems with some programs with 12 MB pp but not with 6 MB pp.

And if I were Khuanchai, I would only spend my energy and time on creating Ultra Lite ROMs only.

I would create a repository or use other repositories created by other cookers. People may install whatever they want later on. From time to time, I see other addicted people are disappearing from the forums because they are bored of supporting so much versions. Such good and hardworking people like Khuanchai are so valuable for the community that we should behave in such a way that they will be creating for this community as long as they can.

+1

Compared to the 21815 12mb PP I was using for the last 2 weeks this new 23004 6mb PP is as fast and touch responsive so far after all programs installed + Genix's CMultiClock.

Ultralite 6mb PP is the only one we need, so really Khuanchai you don't need to cook the 3 in 1 or even the lite ROMs no more. We have all cabs available to install afterwards.

Some shots:

post-479752-1247495626_thumb.png post-479752-1247495635_thumb.png

Edited by gianton

Guest forelli

ok, i keep waiting. Another question: when it comes to the Chome panel, somebody (I think it was blazzingwolf, but I'm not sure) suggested that it doesn't work properly when not cooked because the landscape information might be missing in the rom therefore the panel won't show up or when it does, I lose the rotation ability (with 23001).

Can you check this please? Thanks

forelli