[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest gianton
how did u do this? i have tried and either am missing the weather or the actual clock.. what do u install first to get it working?

After a hard reset, I installed all panels i.e. Titanium Weather, COpera, ATContacts, System Panel etc. Then installed Bliss theme and soft reseted. Then installed Genix's CMultiClock and played with the settings I wanted.

Genix9_CMultiClock_0.9.1_WQVGA.cab

Guest gianton
Update: Omnia UltraLite ROM base DXIF1 build 23004 8 and 12 MB pagepool with BT-audio fix (14 July 2009)

ROM specifications:

- Based on DXIF1 ROM (not sure this is real and don't know any change but it works normally)

- New ROM build 23004, dated 5 July 2009

- UltraLite ROM with 6 MB Pagepool only (others may follow)

- Omnia default regional settings and language (you need to install your regional and language by yourself)

- HTC taskmanger removed, task switcher with gesture is back

- Smart converter is back

Download here

UltraLite_6MB_PP

UltraLite_8MB_PP

UltraLite_12MB_PP

Hi Khuanchai,

Is this 6mb pp the same as your post's #3882 ? Don't want to reflash it if it's the same.

Thanks m8. ;)

EDIT they are the same with RS's #254942766

Edited by gianton

Guest nixxss
After a hard reset, I installed all panels i.e. Titanium Weather, COpera, ATContacts, System Panel etc. Then installed Bliss theme and soft reseted. Then installed Genix's CMultiClock and played with the settings I wanted.

thank u. i will try this when i get home.. i've been at work all day trying different variations of installing this and then that and the other, and none worked.. i got as far as getting the clock theme working but was missing the clock and every other combination of installs failed.. ;) i'll let u know.

Guest mageor

Hi Khuanchai, is it in your plans to release an 3 in 1 rom.....??? There is people waiting for such a rom.....take your time....no need to rush...

Guest pangtm
Update: Omnia UltraLite ROM base DXIF1 build 23004 8 and 12 MB pagepool with BT-audio fix (14 July 2009)

ROM specifications:

- Based on DXIF1 ROM (not sure this is real and don't know any change but it works normally)

- Omnia default regional settings and language (you need to install your regional and language by yourself)

Download here

UltraLite_6MB_PP

UltraLite_8MB_PP

UltraLite_12MB_PP

any mirrors please ? cant seem to download from rapidshare. Thanks

Guest WAIKIKI728

ROM specifications:

Download here

UltraLite_6MB_PP

UltraLite_8MB_PP

UltraLite_12MB_PP

I have the lite 23001 lite with 12 pagepool and i am happy with it...i guess this rom has one phone update...if i don´t like so much...can i come back to dx1d1?¿?...

Also for Kuanchai...if you have time maybe you can help me....look at this:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=535024&page=6 ...maybe you can help us here..............

P.D.:Just one thing more :wich titanium weather is working in this rom.. Showaco_TitaniumWeather_v4.2_Omnia.cab....?¿? it´s just before in all the ultralites i always had problems with this.....

Thank you for everything...

Thanks a lot for sharing your job

Guest nixxss

worked as u said, however can't get titanium weather to show numbers and icons.. just get a whole lot of big red crosses.. how did u get titanium to work and which version?

Edited by nixxss

Guest mabco

ROM specifications:

Download here

UltraLite_6MB_PP This is the same version posted on 12 July.

UltraLite_8MB_PP

UltraLite_12MB_PP

Native Kinetic scrolling fixed in this build? only reason I'm still using build 21820. No need to install ftouchsl...etc.

Guest gianton
worked as u said, however can't get titanium weather to show numbers and icons.. just get a whole lot of big red crosses.. how did u get titanium to work and which version?

Did you enable to "show weather summary" in Settings of CMultiClock?

post-479752-1247567487_thumb.png

Guest gianton
Native Kinetic scrolling fixed in this build? only reason I'm still using build 21820. No need to install ftouchsl...etc.

Working great here.

Guest nixxss
Did you enable to "show weather summary" in Settings of CMultiClock?

post-479752-1247567487_thumb.png

thanx so much 4 yr help. finally got it working.. i found this:

Edit this file TitaniumWeather.mscr under program files->titanium weather, and replace the line with url with this "http://wwwa.accuweather.com/adcbin/forecastfox/weather_data.asp?location="&location&"&metric="&metric" at line 191..

For all those who are having probs.. i didn't use the weather fix or titanium fix, as they didn't work, but ended up connecting by active sync, copying the file to desktop, editting with notepad and then copying back. working now beautifully.

Guest gianton
thanx so much 4 yr help. finally got it working.. i found this:

Edit this file TitaniumWeather.mscr under program files->titanium weather, and replace the line with url with this "http://wwwa.accuweather.com/adcbin/forecastfox/weather_data.asp?location="&location&"&metric="&metric" at line 191..

For all those who are having probs.. i didn't use the weather fix or titanium fix, as they didn't work, but ended up connecting by active sync, copying the file to desktop, editting with notepad and then copying back. working now beautifully.

With TitaniumWeather 4.2 worked straight away. Strange...

Guest kafer

flashing 23004 PP12

they say that in this build Start menu stays active when you close an application launched from it. hope it will be so

Khuanchai, thanx for TaskSwitcher

Guest nixxss
With TitaniumWeather 4.2 worked straight away. Strange...

very strange.. oh oh oh.. i 4got.. so u installed the notifications/panels b4 installing the clock theme? i 4got about the notifications and they don't install now.. do i have to do it all over again?

Guest willshakeu

Hi i ould like to thank you for the WM6.5 rom . ihave tested it. But i have a problem is that I could not use the Video call function. Do you face this problem.my Phone line & setting is correct.

It seems that this issue is endemic to 6.5 and not to a particular ROM. Have flashed quite a few and all give error code after some time.

Went back to 6.1 and OOPS now I am getting 0x85010014. AARGH!!! Will contact my exchange admin when I go back to work on Monday.

Didn't need to do anything else. The phone now with 6.1 synced some time in the night and has not disconnected from exchange server so far. Enjoying not having to reset again and again.

It is weird that there are no other push email users testing the 6.5. If it is working for any of you would appreciate a shout out with the version number ;)

Khuanchai, can you add the over the air exchange sync issue to the unresolved issue list on the first post till it gets resolved?

Guest nixxss

finally got it all working.. thanx 4 yr help guys. Kudus 2 all of u! this is the finished product.. at least till the next rom cums along.. haha

post-498686-1247577463_thumb.jpg

Where can i get only radio DXIF1?

The screenshot in the first post shows that the phone part on this one is still DXID1.

Does anybody know if there is a phone part?

Guest ^nighthawk^
The screenshot in the first post shows that the phone part on this one is still DXID1.

Does anybody know if there is a phone part?

This is the very reason why this ROM's base needs to be DXID1 not DXIF1 imo......people say pretty much all the files are DXID1, until its confirmed to be a samsung release or at least a Secany-esque release i'm prefer Khuanchai to use DXID1 as base and not this unknown appeared base.

Hope Khuanchai goes back to DXID1 at least then we know where we stand.

I wont be going to his latest ROM till its confirmed by the community or by samsung.

Yeah thats not in the spirit of rom cooking/testing. But i like to know where things have come from.

Guest Khuanchai
This is the very reason why this ROM's base needs to be DXID1 not DXIF1 imo......people say pretty much all the files are DXID1, until its confirmed to be a samsung release or at least a Secany-esque release i'm prefer Khuanchai to use DXID1 as base and not this unknown appeared base.

Hope Khuanchai goes back to DXID1 at least then we know where we stand.

I wont be going to his latest ROM till its confirmed by the community or by samsung.

Yeah thats not in the spirit of rom cooking/testing. But i like to know where things have come from.

I think this ROM from Kingmobile is a mixture of i900 ID1 and i908 (unknown version) drivers. I believe it's hex-edited to show a version of IF1 instead of ID1. Although I realize this, I still have to call it IF1 from info in settings/versions. I have no plan to make another ROM with this 23004 build and original i900 ID1 but will wait until there is a new stable ROM build with significant improvement.

By now, if you don't want to use this (probably hex-edited) ROM, you are free to go back to those previous ROMs cooked from official Omnia ROM. However, for those who don't care about the IF1 label, this ROM is stable enough for daily use. You may use it until a new ROM coming.

If most of us want me to remove this ROM, I will do so.