[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest gianton
I think this ROM from Kingmobile is a mixture of i900 ID1 and i908 (unknown version) drivers. I believe it's hex-edited to show a version of IF1 instead of ID1. Although I realize this, I still have to call it IF1 from info in settings/versions. I have no plan to make another ROM with this 23004 build and original i900 ID1 but will wait until there is a new stable ROM build with significant improvement.

By now, if you don't want to use this (probably hex-edited) ROM, you are free to go back to those previous ROMs cooked from official Omnia ROM. However, for those who don't care about the IF1 label, this ROM is stable enough for daily use. You may use it until a new ROM coming.

If most of us want me to remove this ROM, I will do so.

This last build with IF1 is rock stable and fast for the last 24+ hours I am using it. No need for me to use any previous builds with ID1.

Guest Chad Petree
Native Kinetic scrolling fixed in this build? only reason I'm still using build 21820. No need to install ftouchsl...etc.

It's working everywhere but in office mobile and i use quite a lot :D , i have to scroll with the scroll bar which is PAINFUL ;)

Guest kafer

ROM 23004 12PP: this time I used Sprite BackUp to restore all my settings and software. that caused several little issues. in a few hours I`ll try to hard-reset the phone and check it with freshly installed applications. btw, kinetic scrolling seems to be not so smooth as in previous ROMs

Guest Tom The Drummer
Don't know if this has been answered, or if you figured it out, but I 'thought' I had the same problem, but I found that you can finger scroll thru the listing of ringtones.

give that a try.

Nope. In sounds & notifications, for the event "Phone: Incoming Call" there is definitely only 3 options. Tried finger scrolling but to no avail ;)

Guest Gustavo Polo

Thank's a lot for everybody for help me.

I fix my conection problem's. My phone is i900L, but the update is only for PDA. The problem was the cel operator (Claro) and not witch my cel phone. But i look that the begin of use de new ROM my internet conection never stay in 3G, only in HSPDA and Edge, very strange...

Edited by Gustavo Polo

Guest kheung

Would anyone put up a link to download the Chinese input with handwriting and screen writing? I would appreciate your help. Thanks.

Ken

Guest ejoya
call record software anyone?

vito audionotes

Anyone notice a problem when using the oem samsung keypad dialer? when I try to hide the keypad and scroll down, ill get garbage results, scrolling up and tapping the scroll bar is working fine except scroll down. any fix available? thanks

Guest dannych99
Would anyone put up a link to download the Chinese input with handwriting and screen writing? I would appreciate your help. Thanks.

Ken

Try www.kingmobile.net

A lots of programs in Chinese there! ;)

6.5 exchange push email sync error 0x80180001

sorry about harping on this since nobody else seems to be using push email here.

found a discussion over at xda-developers (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=3809564)

Originally Posted by tjkhattak61 atzaus, I have this problem since 21221 on my Atom Exec. I came to the conclusion that coredll.dll in the xip is the culprit, because of my old drivers and native 6.1 kernel. So I got hold of the coredll.dll from 21502 and build an xip for 21231 and am having no problem with activesync since.

Unfortunately this is just about greek to me. Can anybody else understand or help me out here?

Guest naTpuoT87

Hi master K, Rom is great! But i have a problem. I have no notification of incoming sms...no sound no window...do you know why?

Guest pangtm

I installed 23004_PP6 and PP8, encounters freeze and very lags. therefore reverted back to 3in1_23001_PP12. not sure about others who has tried 23004.

Guest nikosxri

I tried for a while the new rom pp6 (sk tools benchmark test 300) but i reverted to the 23001 pp8 (sk tools benchmark 306).

The 23001 has less lag and is more responsive, to my opinion of course.I only have some problems during contact synchronization.Though i have 850 contacts it can only see 275 and the others are lost.I dont care because i use pim back up, i just mention it for testing purposes only.

Both roms were tested with about 20 programs installed, among them inesoft phone 5 and spb shell 3.

Guest gianton

I am using the 23004 UL 6mb pp ROM for the last 2 days. No freeze ups or lag noticed so far. This ROM is fast and stable for me anyway. I have installed all my usual programs around 45 mbs + Genix's CMultiClock which is a memory hog (but keep it as I love it ;)) .

Guest ejoya

Anyone notice a problem when using the oem samsung keypad dialer? when I try to hide the keypad and scroll down, ill get garbage results, scrolling up and tapping the scroll bar is working fine except scroll down. any fix available? thanks

Guest Jeanne8fr
vito audionotes

+1 with this problem.

J

Guest zabique32
Don't know if anyone noticed but in Filemanager or Total commander when I scroll through files and folders, any highlighted items have corrupted random icons.

I repeat my question image added:

72a6e975dc63b2ac93bb6fbcc178934a.gif