[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest selcuk666

Dear Khuanchai thank you for your brilliant roms

I have a problem

I can not use my upto date program in these 6.5 roms, It uses IE to read the stored data in my ppc( no need to connect to internet) but although I can use it with 6.1 I can not use it with 6.5 roms , can you advice a solution for this, this topic is discussed in the following link

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=499741

a quato from this forum is like that:

Originally Posted by cm2b

The only way I found to make the new UptoDate to work with the new WM6.5 rom is to delete the files that are associated with PIE 6 from the rom image, but this will break internet explorer.

The tool is called htc ROM image editor http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=377514.

The files to delete are listed below under the OS/IMGFS tree:

browserui.dll

dxtrans.dll

IECEExt.dll

imgutil.dll

mshtml.dll

msls32.dll

pngfilt.dll

shdoclc.dll

shdocvw.dll

vbscript.dll

wmlview7.dll

Be warned that this will break your internet explorer. Internet explorer might work again if someone is able to edit out all the registry keys associated with the new IE in the default.hv.

Another way that I found to make UptoDate work with WM6.5 is to cook the rom and not select browsingie, which I believe is the new IE 6. Internet explorer will work using this method.

I think the solution to this problem is really a registry edit and not associated with any modules or file. But I am still not sure.

Edited by selcuk666

Guest Deathh

sshot004i.pngsshot005n.pngsshot006f.pngsshot007.png

IF1 build 23004 rom, I noticed a bug. when I select Large Start Menu, some of the Icons crushes as shown in the settings menu.

Regional no turkish

Edited by Deathh

Guest MrJoneswii

Hey Guys

I don't know if this is a bug or not. But I'm right now using the latest 3in1 rom and every time I make a movie with my omnia, I can't play it. Tried with coreplayer, touchplayer, the camera app itself,...

does anyone know a fix?

Guest diverdude
Hey Guys

I don't know if this is a bug or not. But I'm right now using the latest 3in1 rom and every time I make a movie with my omnia, I can't play it. Tried with coreplayer, touchplayer, the camera app itself,...

does anyone know a fix?

I remember a while back that if you made a movie on your "storage card" I could not get it to play. If I made the movie on "my storage" then it would play just fine. I have no solution for you, just what I did to get movie to play. Maybe someone knows what the fix is for this problem....good luck!

Diverdude

Guest MrJoneswii
I remember a while back that if you made a movie on your "storage card" I could not get it to play. If I made the movie on "my storage" then it would play just fine. I have no solution for you, just what I did to get movie to play. Maybe someone knows what the fix is for this problem....good luck!

Diverdude

Thanks for the advice. Just checked and it saves my movies in My Storage...

Guest wishyou

I used 23001 page 8 MB and found the problem. when I open 2 program (radio+game) so the radio it's close. I try another program so that it's same. This rom didn't open 2-3 programs together.

Guest markkohfm

I think the samsung task switcher has a maximum 3 programs limit with an autokill function set for the 4th last program to be open! Am using 8mb pp too, is the problem only limited to the 8mb pp? hmmm....

Edited by markkohfm

Guest sette7nani
I think the samsung task switcher has a maximum 3 programs limit with an autokill function set for the 4th last program to be open! Am using 8mb pp too, is the problem only limited to the 8mb pp? hmmm....

I have the 3 in 1 with 12 pp.

Now i have opera, tcmp, wvd, wunder radio and facebook open.

No problems for me.

Guest Bouvrie
I actually flashed this ROM because I thought the HTC Task Manager's autokill function caused programs to 'magically' auto-close.

So far, it's happened in all WM6.5 ROMs I tried on my Omnia, even when specifically setting the HTC Task Manager's autokill and/or excluded programs to try & avoid it.

Now, I'm hoping changing the page pool size might have a positive effect on this issue.

Guest Eugene Chan
can someone confirm that Skyfire does not work on the latest rom?

Ye, i tried this... Skyfire don work on the latest ROM 23004

6.5 exchange push email sync error 0x80180001

sorry about harping on this since nobody else seems to be using push email here.

found a discussion over at xda-developers (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=3809564)

Originally Posted by tjkhattak61 atzaus, I have this problem since 21221 on my Atom Exec. I came to the conclusion that coredll.dll in the xip is the culprit, because of my old drivers and native 6.1 kernel. So I got hold of the coredll.dll from 21502 and build an xip for 21231 and am having no problem with activesync since.

Unfortunately this is just about greek to me. Can anybody else understand or help me out here?

Update: Went back to build 21234 ultralite and exchange does not disconnect as often. Still it is not as good as 6.1 but at least now I don't have to delete the partnership and resync to get it to work. A soft reset usually fixes the error.

Will keep testing every new build and report if the problem is solved. Not very likely of course ;)

Guest amahfouz
2. Use Audio Gain (inside tools folder) and Save for each settings

Change these settings

is there a forum or something where i can know more about the different parameters and values and stuff? i need to increase the mic volume cuz people on the other side cant hear me most of the time.

Guest mobi2000

I've a little problem:

The vibration does not work when I try to type a number in the calling-menu. Although it works properly during writing a text message and with all other programs. This problem did not occur with WM6.1. Does someone know the solution to it?

Guest Khuanchai
There is a new built ROM:23007...

Yes, I got it but there is no significant change from 23004. The only change I have made is to correct the bizzarr icons when large menu is enable. I think I won't make this build to public.

Another new build (2192x) is out too. This ROM tree is promising but not yet complete. I'll follow this tree closely until a stable version is available.

While I have no good news, many new chefs are making their great ROMs. It's not a bad idea to try those.

New! Screenshots from ROM build 21928 UltraLite.

New GUI is interesting! Now we can drag and drop the menu icons to any place. Also, it will stay on the settings without going back to today.

post-201908-1248059175_thumb.jpg post-201908-1248059187_thumb.jpg

post-201908-1248059204_thumb.jpg post-201908-1248059229_thumb.jpg

post-201908-1248059257_thumb.jpg post-201908-1248059267_thumb.jpg

Don't ask me when this is available. I need some time to test. ;)

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest mobi2000
I've a little problem:

The vibration does not work when I try to type a number in the calling-menu. Although it works properly during writing a text message and with all other programs. This problem did not occur with WM6.1. Does someone know the solution to it?

Doesn't anyone have the same problem? ;)