[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest tingchung_chin
New! Screenshots from ROM build 21928 UltraLite.

New GUI is interesting! Now we can drag and drop the menu icons to any place. Also, it will stay on the settings without going back to today.

post-201908-1248059175_thumb.jpg post-201908-1248059187_thumb.jpg

post-201908-1248059204_thumb.jpg post-201908-1248059229_thumb.jpg

post-201908-1248059257_thumb.jpg post-201908-1248059267_thumb.jpg

Don't ask me when this is available. I need some time to test. ;)

yo man, these screenshots look very interesting, do you want volunteer to test it out? i'll like to be in the list :D :) :o

Guest gianton
Yes, I got it but there is no significant change from 23004. The only change I have made is to correct the bizzarr icons when large menu is enable. I think I won't make this build to public.

Another new build (2192x) is out too. This ROM tree is promising but not yet complete. I'll follow this tree closely until a stable version is available.

While I have no good news, many new chefs are making their great ROMs. It's not a bad idea to try those.

New! Screenshots from ROM build 21928 UltraLite.

New GUI is interesting! Now we can drag and drop the menu icons to any place. Also, it will stay on the settings without going back to today.

Don't ask me when this is available. I need some time to test. ;)

Looks interesting... good job Khuanchai! :D

Guest Mike178

Hi Khuanchai,

very nice work, but i have one suggestion if possible to include the newest M2DC in your new roms because the old one that u are using is causing issues when changing themes while desabling lines or analogue clock the theme get distorted, when i was using ur lat 3 in 1 rom, i installed the newer version and it solved the issue, but i had a conflict problem because both M2DC where installed the one inbedded in the rom and the one in the main memory....

thanks...

Guest mobi2000
Hi Khuanchai,

very nice work, but i have one suggestion if possible to include the newest M2DC in your new roms because the old one that u are using is causing issues when changing themes while desabling lines or analogue clock the theme get distorted, when i was using ur lat 3 in 1 rom, i installed the newer version and it solved the issue, but i had a conflict problem because both M2DC where installed the one inbedded in the rom and the one in the main memory....

thanks...

how could u remove M2DC from the ROM? I can't find it in the 'remove programs' menu

Guest Michael Pang
Hope that SMART CONVERTER will be included in the next release..

Keep it up.

All the best.

hope as well as the smartreader

Guest Khuanchai
Hi Khuanchai,

thanks...

Thanks. I will keep in mind to update the M2DC if the new version of M2D ROM is to be released.

Guest Khuanchai
Hope that SMART CONVERTER will be included in the next release..

Keep it up.

All the best.

Smart converter is certainly included in all future ROMs. ;)

Guest Khuanchai
hope as well as the smartreader

Sorry it's not. At least in the new UltraLite that is coming soon. Have you try to install with a CAB? Does it work?

Guest Khuanchai

Update: Omnia UltraLite ROM base DXIF1 build 21928 with BT-audio fix (20 July 2009)

post-201908-1248084020_thumb.jpg post-201908-1248084032_thumb.jpg

post-201908-1248084051_thumb.jpg post-201908-1248084063_thumb.jpg

Download here

Guest noshet

Thank you for this release...

21928, i've been itching wanting to know how the UI, drag/drop thing is like....

downloading now...

Guest wisdome416
Update: Omnia UltraLite ROM base DXIF1 build 21928 with BT-audio fix (20 July 2009)

post-201908-1248084020_thumb.jpg post-201908-1248084032_thumb.jpg

post-201908-1248084051_thumb.jpg post-201908-1248084063_thumb.jpg

Download here

Wow, that was fast, thanks a lot Khuanchai

Guest gianton

Download here

Thank you Khuanchai, flashing it now. ;)

Guest jackljane

I believe that this new dev tree is more plausible that the 23000 one. I have restrain myself from the 23000 bandwagon for a long time. I have tried the 23001 and 23004 and gave up and revert back to 21812 (most stable for me). I will try the 21928 this weekend and give my comment.

I did try to cook myself. I manage to cooked one rom and successfully flashed my omnia. But there are some minor glitch that was bugging me and don't really know how to correct. I am also using a new phone ;) so my Omnia is rather idle for the moment. But I need my omnia to be a wireless router for my notebook. So Your Stripped down Ultra Lite Rom is the best for me. So thank you Khuanchai... for a job well done.

Guest gianton

First impression is that this build is faster and more touch responsive than 23004 6mb pp. I like the ease of working when closing a settings window takes you back to the the menu.

Found 2 "bugs":

1. Battery settings window has the old tabs instead of the new slide ones.

post-479752-1248088268_thumb.png

2. Start menu is not fully transparent.

post-479752-1248088277_thumb.png