[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest bekmezci
ROM information:

1. Ported from ROM build 21198.5.0.0

2. Titanium with Windows Live and TitaniumCustomizer

3. New startmenu without honey-comb

4. New Lockscreen with animation

5. Bluetooth audio and wakeup bugs fix

6. M2D Lite version with youtubeplay

why not honey - comb?

can yout put a screen shot of start menu??

Guest pekkala89
yes, u can alwaays go back to any custom ROM if you feel WM6.5 unstable. This ROM contain only EBOOT/PDA part, no phone part contain...

Thx for the information. Do I have to use the registry trick to change rom version number and hex edit the rom or is it just installing an other rom over?

Guest tingchung_chin
Thx for the information. Do I have to use the registry trick to change rom version number and hex edit the rom or is it just installing an other rom over?

just make sure cable connect properly, that's it B) :( :( stay cool man... :( :( :D

Guest pekkala89
why not honey - comb?

can yout put a screen shot of start menu??

I think that the menu is still ordered like honey comb but the honey comb texture is removed. Someone else can confirm this.

Guest pekkala89
just make sure cable connect properly, that's it B) :( :( stay cool man... :( :( :D

Okay :D My first time installing WM6.5 rom so I want to know what I'm doing.

Edited by pekkala89

Guest fritzprezz

Another worht-flashing rom.. looks great.. happen to know why audio and photo almbum not available..? do we need to install this seperately? any issues on it why its not arround? Thanks master.. the rest is A-OK for now.. testing.....

Guest bekmezci
I think that the menu is still ordered like honey comb but the honey comb texture is removed. Someone else can confirm this.

I think there are large icons instead of honey comb..

Guest visor and katya

excellent rom fast and smooth B)

sorry if my question been answered before.

has anyone manage to get their ie/opera to connect? email works though. im using the lastest rom. btw, i want to connect through gprs.

Edited by visor and katya

Guest gianton
excellent rom fast and smooth B)

sorry if my question been answered before.

has anyone manage to get their ie/opera to connect? email works though. im using the lastest rom.

You have to set another operator than yours under "Settings\Connections\Operator Settings", wait 30secs and then re-set your default operator.

Guest HypoglossalXII

Hey guys someone asked earlier but it went unanswered so im gonna ask again..

What is the difference between the M2D Lite and Full?

Guest tingchung_chin
Hey guys someone asked earlier but it went unanswered so im gonna ask again..

What is the difference between the M2D Lite and Full?

Lite will not included Photo Album and Audio Manager, however cab was provided in 1st post, you can download and install. some user prefer lite version as they didn'y use M2D photo and audio, to save some storage and maybe they prefer other photo viewer software such as image viewer like Iphone B) :( :(

Guest HypoglossalXII
Lite will not included Photo Album and Audio Manager, however cab was provided in 1st post, you can download and install. some user prefer lite version as they didn'y use M2D photo and audio, to save some storage and maybe they prefer other photo viewer software such as image viewer like Iphone B) :( :(

Epic. Thanks! In that case, I prefer lite :(.

Guest markvanhaze

I just flashed to 21189 and had 21195 before. Maybe its only my omnia but the scrolling through the honeycomb menu is definitely choppy and less smooth compared to the 21195 version. And also the honeycomb texture is back.

Also, if you use the wm6.5 today screen (with the glass slider) then you will see the icons on the slider are squashed again.

Edited by markvanhaze

Guest canglan

The latest ROM is great, except for one issue (at least on my phone), it can not be turned off. Now I have to wait for the automatic turning off to kick in.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Guest athkatla
The latest ROM is great, except for one issue (at least on my phone), it can not be turned off. Now I have to wait for the automatic turning off to kick in.

Does anyone else have this problem?

same here