[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai
Another worht-flashing rom.. looks great.. happen to know why audio and photo almbum not available..? do we need to install this seperately? any issues on it why its not arround? Thanks master.. the rest is A-OK for now.. testing.....

To make it a Full M2D version, just copy this file to /windows but you also need to install HTC album and audiomanager to make all tabs working.

HTCHomeSettings.xml

Guest Khuanchai
Khuanchai,

what about new start menu?

what does it looks like??

It's the same as build 21195 startmenu. Just a cosmatic change from the previous honey-comb startmenu.

Guest gianton

Update: G-Alarm is not working. I installed Samsung clock and the alarm now works! Please Khuanchai don't cook G-Alarm in your next ROM.

It worked OK in 21195 with a manual install, strange why not working in 21198.

Guest Khuanchai
Update: G-Alarm is not working. I installed Samsung clock and the alarm now works! Please Khuanchai don't cook G-Alarm in your next ROM.

It worked OK in 21195 with a manual install, strange why not working in 21198.

Thanks, gianton. I never used g-alarm but want to test it can correct the alarm function. Others please confirm g-alarm not working and I will remove it from the next version.

What Samsung clock that you install and make alarm works? I will do that instead.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest actron
Thanks, gianton. I never used g-alarm but want to test it can correct the alarm function. Others please confirm g-alarm not working and I will remove it from the next version.

What Samsung clock that you install and make alarm works? I will do that instead.

I tried G-alarm 4 times. Not working.

Guest gianton

I installed Samsung Clock (DXIA5 by QBUS) and Samsung Alarm watcher by LuFeig and works great with WM lock or S2U2.

Samsung_Clock.cab

Samsung_Alarm_Watcher_provided_by_LuFeIg.cab

Guest diverdude
Sorry I didn't tell that I have included this camera fix to this ROM already. B)

Khuanchai,

Thank you for the this Rom and for the Camera Fix!!

I'm going to flash right now.

What is the difference between the full and lite versions of your ROM? Also, do you know when you will be putting out the full version of 21198?? Will it be just a few hours or it be 1 or 2 or 3 or more days?

I'm going to flash your lite version now but I don't want to load all my stuff (programs) back on my phone if the full version is coing out very soon and I will just be I flashing soon again.

I am not trying to push you to get your full version out but I am trying to schedule things so I don't spend 2-3 hours configuring my pnone only to flash again soon.

Your 6.5 ROMS are the best!!!!

Thanks Again for your hard work.......Diverdude

EDIT: I will make a full version based on post #536 ...THANK YOU!

Edited by diverdude

Guest daoyong

Hi guys,

im kinda new to flashing roms down here...ive downloaded Khuanchai's 21198 build...this might seem like a stupid question but i cant seem to switch to touchflo 2d's "today" homescreen..how exactly do i do that?

Thanks B)

Guest gianton
Hi guys,

im kinda new to flashing roms down here...ive downloaded Khuanchai's 21198 build...this might seem like a stupid question but i cant seem to switch to touchflo 2d's "today" homescreen..how exactly do i do that?

Thanks B)

Settings\System\Today\Items, uncheck Windows Default and tick TouchFLO.

Guest daoyong
Settings\System\Today\Items, uncheck Windows Default and tick TouchFLO.

Thanks a lot! realised i was barking up the wrong tree under today\appearance B)

Guest Khuanchai
I installed Samsung Clock (DXIA5 by QBUS) and Samsung Alarm watcher by LuFeig and works great with WM lock or S2U2.

Samsung_Clock.cab

Samsung_Alarm_Watcher_provided_by_LuFeIg.cab

Thanks. Looks like alarm watcher might help. I will do a test with this first.

Yes, that's it. For all testers, please install this alarmwatcher CAB to solve the alarm function. Please also check that g-alarm works after this patch or not.

This is very closed to a perfect ROM! B)

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest gianton
Thanks. Looks like alarm watcher might help. I will do a test with this first.

Yes, that's it. For all testers, please install this alarmwatcher CAB to solve the alarm function.

Now how can I uninstall G-Alarm? I am trying with Resco Explorer or GSFinder+ but can't do it.

Guest Khuanchai
Now how can I uninstall G-Alarm? I am trying with Resco Explorer or GSFinder+ but can't do it.

No, can't do that. It's in the ROM. If you don't want to see it, just remove g-alarm.lnk from /windows/startmenu/programs/tools and GAlarm Reload.lnk from /windows/startup.

This will be removed in the next release. B)

I have to take a rest now. It's 0:38 AM here in Thailand. Will come back tomorrow.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest tingchung_chin

yeah, i agreed with you, when i try to make it "alarm" me to test the alarm, it hang for twice and i need to soft reset to make my phone fully function again. This G-Alarm cant be used in this ROM, but the samsung clock and the watcher is excellent fit!

Guest gianton
No, can't do that. It's in the ROM. If you don't want to see it, just remove g-alarm.lnk from /windows/startmenu/programs/tools and GAlarm Reload.lnk from /windows/startup.

This will be removed in the next release. B)

I have to take a rest now. It's 0:38 AM here in Thailand. Will come back tomorrow.

Thanks m8 cu tomorrow. Pls note that you need not to run G-Alarm in order the Samsung clock's alarm or WM alarm works.

Guest visor and katya
You have to set another operator than yours under "Settings\Connections\Operator Settings", wait 30secs and then re-set your default operator.

thanks B)

Guest shokka9
is it just me...? i cant see the battery status on the top right corner

I not sure with this, i building a 21198 ROM and i thought it was me...there are a few issues for me on this 21198.

Trying to rectify the battery status, but i cant solve it (yet). Also, some other issues, but thats my build not this ROM (khuanchai's)

Guest athkatla
what theme you using?

I think it is related to some and not others, not sure, i have one minute, then next thing its gone?

COnfused

Im using Titanium but i switched to Touchflow and its not there either

Guest shokka9

thats what happened to me on my build...once its gone it doesnt come back B)

soft reset helps, but then it goes again. I starting a clean build of 21198, see if i can flush it out....