[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest skaynan

Asking again:

How do I rout bluetooth headset to use for phonecalls when the audio cable is plugged in to the phone? in any other ROM it works like that "out of the box"... but not in mater K's Roms. anyone?

Install touch response. It was installed for a few ROMs a while back when there were issues with touch delays. Install it (search forum), and as above, select hardware ID 11. That will fix your problem.

Hi Jonboyuk

Thanks for your help, vibration is enabled and up and running, it even works with SPB shell.

Guest nikosxri
hi i upgraded my omnia to this rom

[ROM]Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23060 with BT-audio fix (1 October 2009)

it's great but i have a major problem when i press the X button it minimizes the application i want my programs to be closed instead.

plz help me!

Install showcase read previous posts.

Guest FrostBlooD

How do I change the button configuration for the hardware keys? I'm using build23060 and I want to return the hardware keys to default..

(camera button=open camera) thx

Guest mtsouk
How do I change the button configuration for the hardware keys? I'm using build23060 and I want to return the hardware keys to default..

(camera button=open camera) thx

phone setting, buttons

Guest mtsouk
hi i upgraded my omnia to this rom

[ROM]Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23060 with BT-audio fix (1 October 2009)

it's great but i have a major problem when i press the X button it minimizes the application i want my programs to be closed instead.

plz help me!

you need to press and hold the x button

Guest nikosxri
I have installed showcase and after a while it won't open

You dont need to open it.

Install showcase and through registry do the settings, close on tap or tap and hold and so on.Also fixes the position of resco explorer and resco registry.

Guest kiro777

How can I remove title bar clock? It's not synchronized with main clock, always lag behind with ~20 sec. And very frequently the two clocks show different minute.

You dont need to open it.

Install showcase and through registry do the settings, close on tap or tap and hold and so on.Also fixes the position of resco explorer and resco registry.

Sorry,

I have showcase installed.

Would you point me to the path where I have to do the setting in the registry, close on tap or tap and hold? :)

Thanks a million

Anyone having the same problem , when iam connected with the wifi i go for windows live messenger and try to sign it but it says check your connection while the wifi is already connected perfect signal , not just the MSN facebook also and accuweather all the things that need connection

thanks for anyone can read this and help me too

Hi I had the same problem with windows live, and resolved it by changing the operators setting to an operator that is not mine . I have no data plan and use Nodata for disabling data conections, but it seems that when your phone is "associated" to a 3G acces (I suppose 3G somehow works like wifi), Win live will try to connect through 3G even when wifi is connected.

Guest nikosxri
Sorry,

I have showcase installed.

Would you point me to the path where I have to do the setting in the registry, close on tap or tap and hold? :)

Thanks a million

HKEY_CURRENT_USER....SOFTWARE.........e-NATIVES TECHNOLOGY....SHOWCASE... AND THERE ENABLE WHAT YOU WANT

Guest solidol

Help with this problem.

I cannot enter the IP address in WiFi adapter of this type xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx this is only possible option xx.xx.xx.xx (this is observed in the recent builds)'ll show whether there is a means of solving this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for my bad English.

Hi everyone and thank you  Kuanchai for your work. I'm a new omnia owner and just discovered the capabilities of this device, it's great. I flashed to 23060, and WM651 is great. However, I use VoIP and I can't find an interface that allows me to easily switch between GSM and SIP exepted the classical GUI. It seems like this option doesn't exist neither in titanium (I don't like titanium anyway) nor in M2D . I saw pictures of Samsung today 2 and it seems like it's possible to add the internet calling item to this GUI. Can I install Samsung today 2 in 23060 ?

Guest FrostBlooD
phone setting, buttons

oh.. thx lol, didnt knew it was just there in the settings.xD I thought I have to tweak the registry or something. I got my omnia last week, I havent tinkered much on the settings ;P

Guest network-ninja

Hi,

I've just flashed my omnia with the 1 Oct rom, and it's great! loving it. Just one rather noob question:

1) Is there a way to change the start bar from being at the bottom to back at the top? I see previous 23060 rom's had the standard Start bat at the top. Is there any way of changing it back?

2) Also, I'd like to use the Samsung dialler, so I changed it in the favorite hackings app, but now when I open the dialler it comes up as being too long for the screen, so there is a scroll bar. It actually fits perfectly, but there is a small blank, white bar at the bottom which is forcing it to use the scroll bar. Is there a way to remove the white bar (which should remove the scroll bar, which should make it a bit more usable...)

Thats it...As I said, I've very much a noob to this. It's my first rom, and so far, definitely an improvement!

Thanks all!!!

network-ninja

Guest Tormios
Hi,

I've just flashed my omnia with the 1 Oct rom, and it's great! loving it. Just one rather noob question:

1) Is there a way to change the start bar from being at the bottom to back at the top? I see previous 23060 rom's had the standard Start bat at the top. Is there any way of changing it back?

2) Also, I'd like to use the Samsung dialler, so I changed it in the favorite hackings app, but now when I open the dialler it comes up as being too long for the screen, so there is a scroll bar. It actually fits perfectly, but there is a small blank, white bar at the bottom which is forcing it to use the scroll bar. Is there a way to remove the white bar (which should remove the scroll bar, which should make it a bit more usable...)

Thats it...As I said, I've very much a noob to this. It's my first rom, and so far, definitely an improvement!

Thanks all!!!

network-ninja

Flash your phone with 48. UL_IF1_21851 6 MB pagepool. ROM it will fix both problems

New ROM's designed START to be at the bottom

HKEY_CURRENT_USER....SOFTWARE.........e-NATIVES TECHNOLOGY....SHOWCASE... AND THERE ENABLE WHAT YOU WANT

Hi nikosxri

After I selected data value to 1 in settings for SUITE_close on tap I'm able to close some applications by Tapping on X, tap and hold on X leave application like radio running in the back ground

Is this the correct setting I have to change?

Thanks

Cheers

Edited by cga