[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest bkindyfire911

how do you get the new windows mobile 6.5 menu screens the ones with the blue selector like in the full windows mobile rom ? is there something i must select or has it been ommited from this rom.

ps aac files now work perfectly. thankyou

Guest Lancez

hi, khuanchai

been playing with ur 21198 ROM almost through a day now. it is fast and much better then 21193 (i was having on my phone) thanks again.....

few bugs report if anyone else r facing the same problems:

1. IE6 dose not work properly, once u launch it, its ok and scrolling is better then b4, but after going through few pages, it freezed up. dont know if its my connection or what, was on GPRS. (Opera is working flawlessly)

2. after about an hour ofphone call, the screen wont respond anymore, had to reset the phone.

3. Titanium Today screen dose have windows live, but after setting up it just disappeared. got it working again by editting registery.

and i have a Q about how to disable the rotation service.

thanks once again for ur effort.

hi, khuanchai

been playing with ur 21198 ROM almost through a day now. it is fast and much better then 21193 (i was having on my phone) thanks again.....

few bugs report if anyone else r facing the same problems:

1. IE6 dose not work properly, once u launch it, its ok and scrolling is better then b4, but after going through few pages, it freezed up. dont know if its my connection or what, was on GPRS. (Opera is working flawlessly)

2. after about an hour ofphone call, the screen wont respond anymore, had to reset the phone.

3. Titanium Today screen dose have windows live, but after setting up it just disappeared. got it working again by editting registery.

and i have a Q about how to disable the rotation service.

thanks once again for ur effort.

hi Lancez,

for #3, i just uninstall the Rotation Service.

go to Settings>System>Remove Programs to uninstall it

Guest marcelvn

Hi guys

This is my first time with a wm 6.5 rom. Its indeed a superb work, but since I flashed, i got an "network problem" on opera and IE whenever I try to use them wifi or gprs. Wifi seems to be working, since i can explore my network files and folders.. I think GPRS settings are alright but the funny thing is that i cant find how to edit them on network settings.

DOes anyone know how to fix this? This is a great rom, but im facing a major drawback here.

Guest Lancez
hi Lancez,

for #3, i just uninstall the Rotation Service.

go to Settings>System>Remove Programs to uninstall it

B) didnt check that part..... thanks for ur help

Guest efjay
post-458034-1238282671_thumb.jpg

i mean theses sub menu menus like if you were on the messaging tab and you clicked options?

In sector's rom that is enabled when you select the classic blue theme which isnt in this rom.

@Khuanchai: I just flashed this rom, (which is my first 3rd party custom rom and WM 6.5) and I would like to say a big thanks, great job and will all the things the official 6.5 will contain I am looking forward to getting a new device. I have a q which I will send by pm. Thanks again.

Edited by efjay

Guest AnOmnian
First impressions:

1. ROM is fast and feels stable

2. No lock when wake up issues

3. G-Alarm doesn't work when device is locked and screen turned-off by WM. It works by S2U2 way.

Mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?20nqznmolyw

Good decision to use M2D lite coz HTC Photo , HTC Music and Google search are actually nothing compare with the real TouchFlo3D on HTC phones.

Hopefully more storage space in this ROM.

Here mirror from 4shared

http://www.4shared.com/file/95450375/7291a...Lite_21198.html

thanks for the mirror man...

Guest Lancez
post-201908-1238240111_thumb.jpg post-201908-1238001012_thumb.jpg

Is there any way to show "DAY of the week" on the front screen for TouchFlo 2D and Titanium?

07/01/2008 -----> Jul/01(Mon)/2008 or, Jul 01(Mon)

Something like this.

Thanks to everybody for your hard work!

u need to edit registery HKLM >>> nls >>> overrides, look for "SSDte", u'll see something like this " MM/dd/yy" all u need to do is just add three "d"s behind or do whatever u want, then reset.

see attached pic:

post-422854-1238285797_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lancez

Hi I would like to know what's the application that appear when I have an incoming call. This happens sometimes. Sorry for my noob question B) . The application that I mean is attached to this post-->

post-150032-1238131759_thumb.jpg

Guest Lancez
Hi I would like to know what's the application that appear when I have an incoming call. This happens sometimes. Sorry for my noob question B) . The application that I mean is attached to this post-->

post-150032-1238131759_thumb.jpg

when ur phone is locked, u'll get this when someone calls u.

Guest Cacahuète

Hi all!

Thx for your nice job Khuanchai, it's very stable and it's just working smooth.

I have one sugestions for your next release : replacing youtubeplay by the new official youtube application that is really nice (link xda-developers).

I have still some problems with the ROM :

_ IE is not working, it gets HTTP Error 403 Forbidden for each url i try, i think it's due to operator settings but in the same time internet works perfectly with Opera ....

_ when the screen turn off after a while pushing one of the three button at the bottom of the screen, doesn't wake up the phone. I have to use the power button.

And one question : I use the little apps to remove some of the titanium entry but is it possible to create new one like for example google maps or youtube ?

Thanks LANCEZ!!!

That was going to be my next question:

_ when the screen turn off after a while pushing one of the three button at the bottom of the screen, doesn't wake up the phone. I have to use the power button.

I know there was a Option on SETTINGS but it seems that is hidden B)

Thanks LANCEZ!!!

That was going to be my next question:

I know there was a Option on SETTINGS but it seems that is hidden B)

Settings>Personal>Buttons, then Wake up tab>Front button

hope this help

Guest Khuanchai

Friends,

Good morning everyone.

Thank you very much for testing this ROM and also thanks to friends for help on answers to questions. This makes the community very friendly and lovely.

It's great to learn from your comments that this new ROM is almost bug-free. I know there is still some bug like IE but is quite minor and mostly related to the original ROM not from my cooking. B)

One thing that you may realize from testing all my ROM's is I'm not very good at fancy GUI. All my ROM's always have a very simple interface. I'll be glad if you want to share with us your modified themes, utilities, and programs. Please be warned that here is for freeware only. No sharewares or cracks.

Have a nice weekend and enjoy your omnia,

Khuanchai

PS. I'll release a new ROM with minor changes soon. (fix alarm function, remove G-alarm, etc.)

Guest chokia
PS. I'll release a new ROM with minor changes soon. (fix alarm function, remove G-alarm, etc.)

You can remove 5.56+MB Touchplayer and replace that space with Full M2D B)

Anyway thanks again, for this great ROM.

Edited by chokia

Guest Lancez
You can remove 5.56+MB Touchplayer and replace that space with Full M2D B)

Anyway thanks again, for this great ROM.

hi, Khuanchai

i second that..... useless touchplayer. and is the new release gonna be today???

also i've replaced tab buttons in M2D with white and black ones, personally kinda like it, what do u guys think? havent used any other theme yet, coz tried few times and the weather icons kinda messed up a little especially those doted lines on the screen, can u remove those lines in ur next release?

and the HTC taskmanager is kinda messed up with battery icon too, couldnt tap on battery icon anymore. the one in 21193 ROM was quite good....

attached white and black tab files if u want to use them, its from sector's mod theme in his thread....

post-422854-1238298803_thumb.jpg

Icons.rar

Edited by Lancez

Guest tingchung_chin

hi, any1 use msn money?the share index shown was US index, how do i set to my own country?i try setting,but nothing came out, msn weather i still manage to add, but msn money, seem like not workable. i know this is not ROM problem, just i have own preferable to use it B)

Guest tingchung_chin

hi Khuanchai,possible to increase the total storage?from 130++ to 160++ like stev's 21028 ROM?removing G-Alarm and make the alarm working is great!other than these, this ROM is perfect for me...Bravo bro!

Guest Crushader

Is it just me or the rotating function is not working again? I got it to work at the beginning, but it would only rotate when im on Titanium screen but not when im opening anything else. I tried turn on and off the function, now it's not even running...

Another problem is the phone calling function, my caller get phone is busy or off message when call me, and when it gets through, if my phone is locked, the caller id is Unknown, but when i unlock it, and try to call back again, the ID would come up. I've tried a few times, now it's fix, not sure about other callers. Anyone experiencing this problem??

Guest canglan

I am still having problems turning off the screen...

After a hard reset, the power button can correctly turn off the screen. However, after changing some settings (of which I can not remember), the power button can no longer turn off the screen. I haven't touched anything I shouldn't.

Anyone has any ideas?

Guest chokia

Remove Rotation Service! (settings>remove programs>rotation servive)

Qbus made this program to control M2D due to M2D doesnt support landscape (how pathetic)

Since this ROM has 3 UI then it kinda messed up.

Guest canglan

OK I've found the problem: the screen can *not* be turn off when .USB TO PC is set to use the storage method. Set it to Active Sync solves the problem. This issue wasn't in the last ROM version, hopefully it will get fixed in the next one. B)