[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Gary Crutcher

Hello KC,

Thank you very much for all the ROMs you have cooked.

They are great!

Please provide a link to where you get your "uncooked" ROMs from please.

I would like to learn how to cook ROMS.

Thank you,

Gary

Guest Iscariot
I have been very busy on trying to make i8000 ROM but found that it's much more difficult than i900. :)

However, I will try to make this new ROM for i900 during the weekend. Hope it's ready for testing very soon. Again, I have no Omnia now so I need some volunteers to do the test.

Thanks for your excellent work, perfect clean roms. Using them for a very long time. Just cant wait for new stable 6.5.1 GUI ROMs. Ready for testing that!

Guest gianton
If anyone sees Gianton, tell him to keep in touch this weekend for rom testing.

Actually I sold my OMNIA too (got a brand new Diamond2 for 350 euros)! See you guys!

Guest nikosxri
Actually I sold my OMNIA too (got a brand new Diamond2 for 350 euros)! See you guys!

Maybe i see you in omnia II when it comes!!

Selling your htc wont be difficult..

Guest gianton
Maybe i see you in omnia II when it comes!!

Selling your htc wont be difficult..

Most likely will jumb to HD2 in 6 months when its price will be lower. :)

Guest Izarian

Great ROM's! Am noticing some problems with the 23060 BT Fix build though...

• Menus don't render properly. E.g. Go to message >> new >> menu (to add recipient) I notice that the blue scroll arrows seem to be behind the list, and the top most item on the list does not appear.
  • When writing a message, the input box appears to be below the bottom menu bar, and therefore I cannot see what I am typing.

Any idea how to resolve these issues? Could it possibly be caused by the Samsung Keyboard?

Guest Khuanchai

Update: Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23064 with BT-audio fix (10 October 2009)

Friends,

I have finished the new UltraLite ROM for the new WM 6.5.1 build 23064. Since I have no device to test, it's possible that this ROM might not work properly. I hope not though. Please help test the ROM and post your screenshots and comments.

Download here.

Enjoy the weekend!

Khuanchai

Guest fattmatt

Looks great so far.

It's Fast, the touch response and scrolling is second to none and the AM/PM now shows in the alarm setting, awesome work KC

I always had trouble with incoming calls and my nokia CK7W bluetooth car kit until

I tried one of your roms and they are the only only roms which make it work perfectly.

I will post back later with more feedback.

EDIT: Once I installed MS3.5 the AM/PM dissapeared again, damn thing.

EDIT2: I am an idiot, it was the regional settings, needed the tt at the end, learn something every day:)

Cheers,

Matt.

Edited by fattmatt

Fantastic new rom....23064 is great.....

Could someone provide me with a link to download windows-ring1 ringtone. This ringtone used to be present in KC roms, but I could not found it on 23060 and 23064.

Thanks a lot for the help.....

Guest loyalamin

Hi master . Could you tell me haow can i delete some files from windows folder , such az some ringtones alarms, or any programs that i dont need them . thx

Guest dan77net

You are simply AMASING Khuanchai !!!

Thanks for your hard work on it.

Keep stay with us, please, we need you, omnia comunity need you all over the world.

Really thanks for ur hard work i know without testing that this rom will be very fast , stable and good looking

but i miss something , i really liked the M2D V2 with the flipping clock and colorized background images . iam wondring if it can be cocked into the same rom 23064

+ i need to know if the M2D V2 Can be installed without problems ? cuz with the last build 23060 the M2D V2 had alot of issues

Really thanks alot for ur work for us

hello master.. im noob here.. :)

i flashed my omnia to WM 6.5.1 build 23064. I just found weird problem on messaging. I cant open any message. I tried tapping on it but nothing happens. I have threaded SMS enabled.

If try to disable the threaded SMS, I can reply to the message but still not able to view the original message :(

Anyone having this issue?