[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest gianton
Friends,

Good morning everyone.

Thank you very much for testing this ROM and also thanks to friends for help on answers to questions. This makes the community very friendly and lovely.

It's great to learn from your comments that this new ROM is almost bug-free. I know there is still some bug like IE but is quite minor and mostly related to the original ROM not from my cooking. B)

One thing that you may realize from testing all my ROM's is I'm not very good at fancy GUI. All my ROM's always have a very simple interface. I'll be glad if you want to share with us your modified themes, utilities, and programs. Please be warned that here is for freeware only. No sharewares or cracks.

Have a nice weekend and enjoy your omnia,

Khuanchai

PS. I'll release a new ROM with minor changes soon. (fix alarm function, remove G-alarm, etc.)

Just to let you know that alarm works with:

1. WM default

2. Samsung Clock + Samsung Alarm Watcher

NOT working:

1. G-Alarm

2. Klaxon

3. SPB Time

I would prefer Samsung Clock solution included in your next release or leave it with no second party alarm for us to choose.

Thanks again. :(

Guest diverdude

Greetings Khuanchai,

Thank You....Thank You!!!!!!!! I now have my city in the weather tab and it's awesom!! That was very nice of you to take the time to fix that for me.

I would also like a Full ROM with the fixes, if that's possible.....that would just be perfect!

Thank's Again

Diverdude

Guest Khuanchai

Thanks again for all comments/reports/questions/answers. Appreciate. :(

hi, Khuanchai

nothing can compare to what u have done here. since u r asking for wallpapers, i'll just start with this one....... :(

B)

You can remove 5.56+MB Touchplayer and replace that space with Full M2D smile.gif

Anyway thanks again, for this great ROM.

I have tried but this will cause the problem of video recording. You can record the video but cannot play it from camera window. This is because touch player is the default for mp4. If people don't mind then show hands and I'll take it out.

hi, Khuanchai

i second that..... useless touchplayer. and is the new release gonna be today???

also i've replaced tab buttons in M2D with white and black ones, personally kinda like it, what do u guys think? havent used any other theme yet, coz tried few times and the weather icons kinda messed up a little especially those doted lines on the screen, can u remove those lines in ur next release?

and the HTC taskmanager is kinda messed up with battery icon too, couldnt tap on battery icon anymore. the one in 21193 ROM was quite good....

attached white and black tab files if u want to use them, its from sector's mod theme in his thread....

My answer on touch player above.

Your M2D icons look great to me.

I cannot make changes to taskmanager but it works better than default one. However, if most of us want to go back to default taskmanager (minimize programs only but close with taskswitcher), I will change.

hi, any1 use msn money?the share index shown was US index, how do i set to my own country?i try setting,but nothing came out, msn weather i still manage to add, but msn money, seem like not workable. i know this is not ROM problem, just i have own preferable to use it smile.gif

hi Khuanchai,possible to increase the total storage?from 130++ to 160++ like stev's 21028 ROM?removing G-Alarm and make the alarm working is great!other than these, this ROM is perfect for me...Bravo bro!

I have no idea for msnmoney. People please help.

G-alarm will be removed. If touch player also removed, we will gain 9 MB but not sure can go to 160++. :(

Just to let you know that alarm works with:

1. WM default

2. Samsung Clock + Samsung Alarm Watcher

NOT working:

1. G-Alarm

2. Klaxon

3. SPB Time

I would prefer Samsung Clock solution included in your next release or leave it with no second party alarm for us to choose.

Thanks again. smile.gif

Thank you very much. I will remove g-alarm for sure. Tclock is very big so may be you can install by CAB.

Greetings Khuanchai,

Thank You....Thank You!!!!!!!! I now have my city in the weather tab and it's awesom!! That was very nice of you to take the time to fix that for me.

I would also like a Full ROM with the fixes, if that's possible.....that would just be perfect!

Thank's Again

Diverdude

Congratulations. I'm thinking about the full version. Anyone wants this too?

Guest bekmezci

I tired to inslall g-alarm,

new installed one working without problem,

but if I run in mistakely from tools (which is coming by ROM) needs reset.

Edited by bekmezci

Guest chokia
QUOTE(chokia)

You can remove 5.56+MB Touchplayer and replace that space with Full M2D smile.gif

Anyway thanks again, for this great ROM.

I have tried but this will cause the problem of video recording. You can record the video but cannot play it from camera window. This is because touch player is the default for mp4. If people don't mind then show hands and I'll take it out.

1. Shoot a video

2. Go to file explorer find where is the video

3. Click and hold on the video

4. Open with program

5. Scroll down Choose "window media player"

6. Check "Associated selected Program with this file type"

7. "Overwrite current association?" POP UP, click Yes.

At this stage, touchplayer is useless.

Guest palah
Thanks again for all comments/reports/questions/answers. Appreciate. :(

B)

Congratulations. I'm thinking about the full version. Anyone wants this too?

would prefer video recording as never know when you need that like to prove your case in accident, or for taking a video at kids presentations etc

Guest shokka9

i remove touch player, yeah, once saved down you cant view it coz you dont have an MP4 player, just install another one. I use CorePlayer.

If you cant be bothered, just view the video in the camera. Tap the play icon in the bottom right of the camera and selectthe video you just recorded and it will play back..

Touch Player is just a media player, it is not affecting playback or anything. Having a 3rd party Media player will sort this out.

Guest Chris64
u need to edit registery HKLM >>> nls >>> overrides, look for "SSDte", u'll see something like this " MM/dd/yy" all u need to do is just add three "d"s behind or do whatever u want, then reset.

see attached pic:

Thanks it's working.

I set up MMM-dd ddd

It shows Mar-01 Mon

Thanks again for your help.

This ROM is really GOOOOD!!!

Guest bkindyfire911

the addition i would really like to see is the addition of the sub menus bellow but added to your windows black theame that and the clock fix and it would be perfect.

post-458034-1238319461_thumb.jpg

Guest shokka9

Well, we (sector & me) have identified the problem with the battery icon. Problem is that when you select the clock to show in all menu's (which i like), it disables the battery icon.

But at least it now shows on the home screen tho!

Also, you end up with a really small 'OK' and 'X' in the top right.

Maybe a better fix appears??

Guest nscxp2005

Khuanchai,

I would also like you to remove Touch player, TClock.

I would also like to see a full verson of this ROM, amazing ROM!!!

Thanks

NSCXP2005

Guest chrisOmnia

Hey thnks for the great rom but i'm having a problem, when i try to synch it says i must have activ synch 4.5 and up, i'm using vista and i allready have WMDC for vista. can somebody help? thnks in advance

Guest Adam Smith

Hi,

Great rom - found it excellent so far.

Just wondering if some one could point me in the direction of a cab file with the orginal Samsung dialer. (I know it takes up a lot of ram but it's better than the orginal dialer)

Sorry, I've search but can't find.

Thanks for you help

Adam

Guest Lancez
Hi,

Great rom - found it excellent so far.

Just wondering if some one could point me in the direction of a cab file with the orginal Samsung dialer. (I know it takes up a lot of ram but it's better than the orginal dialer)

Sorry, I've search but can't find.

Thanks for you help

Adam

u dont need CAB for that. start>>>>>tool>>>favorite hacking>>>>dialer skin, enable it then reset........

Guest Khuanchai
the addition i would really like to see is the addition of the sub menus bellow but added to your windows black theame that and the clock fix and it would be perfect.

post-458034-1238319461_thumb.jpg

Someone may help to change this theme to black. :(

1. Shoot a video

2. Go to file explorer find where is the video

3. Click and hold on the video

4. Open with program

5. Scroll down Choose "window media player"

6. Check "Associated selected Program with this file type"

7. "Overwrite current association?" POP UP, click Yes.

At this stage, touchplayer is useless.

would prefer video recording as never know when you need that like to prove your case in accident, or for taking a video at kids presentations etc

i remove touch player, yeah, once saved down you cant view it coz you dont have an MP4 player, just install another one. I use CorePlayer.

If you cant be bothered, just view the video in the camera. Tap the play icon in the bottom right of the camera and selectthe video you just recorded and it will play back..

Touch Player is just a media player, it is not affecting playback or anything. Having a 3rd party Media player will sort this out.

Khuanchai,

I would also like you to remove Touch player, TClock.

I would also like to see a full verson of this ROM, amazing ROM!!!

Thanks

NSCXP2005

Thank you all. I finally got the final solution for this. I will remove touch player and make wmp default player.

New ROM with minor changes will be uploaded soon. B)

Update: Omnia M2D Lite build 21198 version 2 (minor changes), (29 March 2009)

I finished the new ROM build 21198 with minor changes:

1. Alarm watcher added to fix alarm malfunction.

2. G-alarm removed.

3. Touch player removed and registry fix to make WMP default media player.

4. Classic Blue theme added to enhance menu. (Select theme in today settings)

Result: Total/Free storage memory=133/117 MB. :(

post-201908-1238336589_thumb.jpg

Download link updated in the first post.

PS. Thanks to those who donated to help and maintain my work. :(

Edited by Khuanchai

Thanks a lot Khuanchai for spending time cooking such an excellent ROM. It would be better if you take out G-ALARM and Touch player so people who likes this install it with a CAB file.

If it's not a big deal, for the FULL version, I would suggest Burt's iContact 6.4.5 [or the beta 7] :(

Congratulations to SHOKKA Too... I just had an issue with your ROM and It was setting my Internet configuration... It wasn't appearing on the setting's tab and it keeps trying to connect. :(

Hello to everybody from Dominican Republic, Sorry for my english B)

Guest tingchung_chin
Thank you all. I finally got the final solution for this. I will remove touch player and make wmp default player.

New ROM with minor changes will be uploaded soon. :(

will this your final ROM since there is only minor change to your current nearly "perfect" ROM B) :( :(

Guest Khuanchai
will this your final ROM since there is only minor change to your current nearly "perfect" ROM B) :( :(

That will be the Final M2D Lite ROM for this build 21198. :(

I still have another Final M2D Full ROM to release next. :(

Someone may help to change this theme to black. :(

New ROM with minor changes will be uploaded soon. B)

Update: Omnia M2D Lite build 21198 version 2 (minor changes), (29 March 2009)

I finished the new ROM build 21198 with minor changes:

1. Alarm watcher added to fix alarm malfunction.

2. G-alarm removed.

3. Touch player removed and registry fix to make WMP default media player.

4. Classic Blue theme added to enhance menu. (Select theme in today settings)

Result: Total/Free storage memory=133/117 MB. :(

post-201908-1238336589_thumb.jpg

Download link updated in the first post.

PS. Thanks to those who donated to help and maintain my work. :(

i'm gonna love this ROM man

Guest tingchung_chin
Thanks, krlosRD, for your suggestions.

New ROM information added in above post. Enjoy!

hope to provide the report soon... :( :( :D i had been flashing for 5 times in 3 days, switch from yours to sector, then back to yours again :D :lol: :lol:

trying to get the most "suitable" ROM... B) :( :(

Whao, Definitely you are a good chef, very nice person and fast answer.

I sent you a donation [4JY41965B6029323H]. I appreciate your work, Sorry It's not too much B)