[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest leap_ahead
I am having a problem with 23071 build. Al my context menu are as big as in 6.1. They are not big and finger friendly as they should be in 6.5.

enable classic blue theme from settings !!!

Guest juan martin

Thanks, but now its working. I unistall samsung dialer, and do it from favorites hacking, and now it it working.

But now I have another problem. Samsung Contact List does not work fine. When I scroll down to pick a letter it gets tilt and shows two letters. Samguns Contact list does not work properly

Guest juan martin

I cant change the color of the star menu bar and the inferior bar. I change it from settting, personal, theme but it still black. I want to put it gray.

How can i change to classical star menu, i donĀ“t like the WM6.5 start menu I want the older.

Thanks for all

Guest leap_ahead
Thanks, but now its working. I unistall samsung dialer, and do it from favorites hacking, and now it it working.

But now I have another problem. Samsung Contact List does not work fine. When I scroll down to pick a letter it gets tilt and shows two letters. Samguns Contact list does not work properly

this is some bug for windows mobile 6.5

sorry ..all rom have this problem ...

Edited by leap_ahead

Guest Ozan KIVRAK

hello,

i am a new account in this page. i am really happy to find all information regarding the samsung i900 phone.

thanks a lot you are stating on this perfectly. :)

Guest juan martin

Dear master Khuanchai:

Could you please post the Bluetooth Toggle witch was in 21210. I tried to find it but I cant. I have downloaded lots of BT toggle but non of them plays the sound when it toggled on/off. Please post the BT toggle with sound.

Thanks

Guest zen_usuario
All fine for me on 23071 except... there doesnt seem to be a lock screen. If I go to start->lock there are no display options, nowhere to select lock screen, no way to select what button to use to lock, no auto lock times.

very odd.

order of flashing was:

hard reset,flash, hard reset, soft reset, install apps.

Not a killer just an odd one.

Easy way: Go to "Settings">"User">"Buttons">"End Key", select "Lock device", after >"Wake up" and select "Front button" and "When device is woken up, lock device".

This way you can lock the device always pressing the "End" hardware key (the red one), and if you have configured at "Battery" (System Settings>Power) and selected "Turn off device", your device wakes up after turned off, with the "Lockscreen" present.

Guest M_Imran

I dont know if this is right place to ask but i hope to get some response.

I am using ROM 23064. Can i install some font or something so that i can read SMS sent in right to left languages such as Farsi and Arabic?

Will appreciate any links or hints.

Thanks

Guest Tormios
I dont know if this is right place to ask but i hope to get some response.

I am using ROM 23064. Can i install some font or something so that i can read SMS sent in right to left languages such as Farsi and Arabic?

Will appreciate any links or hints.

Thanks

Check previous posts. Link was somewhere

Edit: actually you can find a link in post 6153 on page 308

Edited by Tormios

Guest vince1970
DXID1 Phone Update

the update is same like rom update ...

Hey leap_ahead, notice you have 'Omnia Wm 6.5.1 Khuanchai ROM DXIF1 - BUHJ1 build 23071 -New Manila2D ver2.0' installed. How did you get M2D to get to work properly. I have [Khuanchai_IF1_23064_UL_PP6] and cant get M2D to work properly. Can you post the cabs and patches here ?? thanks..

Guest leap_ahead
Hey leap_ahead, notice you have 'Omnia Wm 6.5.1 Khuanchai ROM DXIF1 - BUHJ1 build 23071 -New Manila2D ver2.0' installed. How did you get M2D to get to work properly. I have [Khuanchai_IF1_23064_UL_PP6] and cant get M2D to work properly. Can you post the cabs and patches here ?? thanks..

install all files from sector post and after this patch to get weather working on today screen Weather Fix

Edited by leap_ahead

Guest vince1970
cool !! where are you mr Khuanchai ?? we want you !!

thanks buddy. what about Dshow? Should this be also installed as per instruction ??

OR should I wait for COM5 ? alot of UI improvement .. MrK, where ru..

Guest leap_ahead
thanks buddy. what about Dshow? Should this be also installed as per instruction ??

OR should I wait for COM5 ? alot of UI improvement .. MrK, where ru..

yes follow the the instruction on sector first post..

23081 release !! we need some rom Mr kh !!!

thanks if you can !!