[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest George_red_storm
Did you tried DXID1?

Is better from ZHIE1?

dxid1 no good gps

ZHIE1 is better

The ONLY difference between DXID1 and ZHIE1 is the GPS?

Battery? Is the same?

Edited by George_red_storm

Guest pizzajunge
hi!

i'm planning to do upgrade my omnia - still using kuanchais 21921, and it works just perfect, but its always better to have something new :D )

could someone plz tell me if there are complications between 23081 with the taskbar on bottom and spb mobile shell 3.5?

furthermore are there any other progs that have issues with the new taskbar?

thanx a lot

and thanx a lot to you kuanchai! excellent work!

just a quick answer plz

Can someone please help i have [ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23060 with BT-audio fix on my phone at the moment just wondering is this the best Khuanchai rom or is there a better one??????????? Also is it worth upgrading it to the new rom [ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009) or is the one i have already more stable and faster????????? Please reply ASAP Thanks P.S Thanks alot Khuanchai for your excellent work thanks to you i love my omnia even more now.

Edited by triste

Guest Maxwell Newton

Cant download from rapidshare or mediafire at university :D Stuck on an older ROM and really desperate to upgrade! Can someone email the latest ROM to me, im at [email protected]

I would be so grateful!

Thanks!

Keep up the good work people, strong community here, love it!

Max

Edited by Maxwell Newton

Guest Ultraviolet

Guys... I just intalled Khuanchai 23064 Rom and I got two quesitons

1) I tried to edit the registry with two different editors to make the touch screen more sensitive and I can't find the folder "touch" to do the following modification HKLM>system>GWE>touch>filter>minimumtaptime = 0

2) What do I have to install to make my home screen to look like this :

Any advice???

Thanks!

post-465226-1257489961_thumb.jpg

Guest ionoaie
Can someone please help i have [ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23060 with BT-audio fix on my phone at the moment just wondering is this the best Khuanchai rom or is there a better one??????????? Also is it worth upgrading it to the new rom [ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009) or is the one i have already more stable and faster????????? Please reply ASAP Thanks P.S Thanks alot Khuanchai for your excellent work thanks to you i love my omnia even more now.

i find 23064 is the best and stable rom - no one problem. with 23081 (same software as before) 3 freezes until today, so i will flash back to ...64!

Guest leap_ahead
i find 23064 is the best and stable rom - no one problem. with 23081 (same software as before) 3 freezes until today, so i will flash back to ...64!

i have 23081 with new m2d and Never freeze or problem(i set pagepool to 4 and i dont get any error ) !!!

my omnia is super extreme !!

Guest leap_ahead

if you have free time flash 23081 and you see still happy :D

Guest leap_ahead
1) I tried to edit the registry with two different editors to make the touch screen more sensitive and I can't find the folder "touch" to do the following modification HKLM>system>GWE>touch>filter>minimumtaptime = 0

you dont need this because already khuanchai have edit the screen sensitive !!

Guest Priest234

Thanks Khuanchai for your Roms, have only ever used yours because they are the cleanest and always work just fine.

That said, with Khuanchai retiring does anyone know of a chef who only cooks the very basic Lite roms, i.e. no M2D on it, I like my rom pure almost direct from M$ so I can alter it how I like :-)

Thanks

Guest leap_ahead
Thanks Khuanchai for your Roms, have only ever used yours because they are the cleanest and always work just fine.

That said, with Khuanchai retiring does anyone know of a chef who only cooks the very basic Lite roms, i.e. no M2D on it, I like my rom pure almost direct from M$ so I can alter it how I like :-)

Thanks

look at forum Lite Rom ..

Guest Priest234

Thanks Leap but I cant find a specific Lite Rom Forum if thats what you mean?

However I have Mr.Hammers post he seems to fit the bill.

Ok here comes a noob question sorry lol

Have been looking at Nicklashidegard's post aswell, he says he has Lite but only see M2D etc...

However I can see Classic Titanium on there, is CT the original M$ theme? He has a Call Log screenshot under that release that doesnt look like the original is all...

Thanks again

Guest kudos-c
That is not an exe file...can you show me how to install it...?

I think i have to use grand prix but i don´t want to do anything wrong...

Just one thing....when i flash my phone part...will i loose everything in "my storage"...

Normallyw hen i flash my storage skeeps intact...

P.D.:Sorry for the newbie question... :) ...(thanks for sharing the file :D )

:D

Edited by kudos-c

Guest engmisho

Sorry if this question is stupid ! but how to remove the (BETA Expires: 12/01/2009) from all screens ???

really I feel like carrying a cheap phone because of this !!

Guest WAIKIKI728
it was a pleasure use your roms Khuanchai.. tks for your hard work

we will miss you

best regards

+1000...i use another updated roms now but at this moment i feel i have to say:

Thanks a lot Kuanchai for spending all your free time to make us new roms and to "answer all our..sometimes newbies questions :) "....

P.D:Kudos-C....Thanks a lot :D

Guest engmisho

I've just knew that K.C the master is resigned from making new i900 roms (whats the reason btw ?)

all the best, we've really enjoyed using your roms, with your efforts (with other great chefs here) I think I would have already sold my mobile few months ago.

Sincerely, THANKS ALOT MAN AND ALL THE BEST IN YOUR LIFE