[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest gianton
may i know the phone part you have is coming from where? kingmobile? i got phone part from kingmobile currently...

It's the one from Taril's latest ROM.

Credit goes to Taril.

Edited by gianton

Guest gianton
can you post the phone part by any chance??

Taril isnt into sharing B)

Thanks in advance.

Well I am not sure if Taril would like this but you can always extract it from his latest ROM. :(

Guest mementomori

tnx for this rom. Does anyone have problems with r2sv? doesnt seem to work on bluetooth headset. Furthermore the soundtester doenst keep its settings. i am pressing apply.. any ideas?

Guest loeek

Hello Khuanchai,

Thank a lot for your beautiful ROM, your are my favourite cooker :-)

But i have some problems: 1/ The mouse does not work.

2/ The radio application does not show the name radio then the RDS does not work.

3/ I want to use the S2U2 application but I must to remove the windows Lock, How do it ???

4/ The Video Call does not work too.

Sorry for my English.

Kind regards.

Guest Maxwell Newton

Hey,

After installing this i no longer have the samsung phonepad, only the block recogniser, some other recogniser and the keyboard, how do i get back the samsung phonepad?

Thanks,

Max

Guest forelli
Hey,

After installing this i no longer have the samsung phonepad, only the block recogniser, some other recogniser and the keyboard, how do i get back the samsung phonepad?

Thanks,

Max

May I suggest you to install another keyboard? Personally, I'm happy with fingerkeyboard (google it) and HTC EzInput QVGA, this one you can get at XDA http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=426281

Guest gianton

I tried Fingerkeyboard 2 which is great but if you like the phonepad then you should try HTC EzInput QVGA which I currently have as well.

Guest migokou

Hi guys,

I have a problem after installing successfully Khuanchai_Omnia_M2D_21189_BTFixed, my phone turned off and now I can not turn it on. Did anyone else encounter this issue?

Can anyone please advice? I need urgently some help

Guest chokia
tnx for this rom. Does anyone have problems with r2sv? doesnt seem to work on bluetooth headset. Furthermore the soundtester doenst keep its settings. i am pressing apply.. any ideas?

1.ENABLED R2SV bluetooth sTEREO headset

HKLM\\Drivers\BuiltIn\BtA2dpSnd

"OutputDevice"="bta2dp.dll"

"Dll"="R2VS_ARM_WM5_PPC_Driver.dll"

soft reset

2. Use Audio Gain (inside tools folder) and Save for each settings

Change these settings

Phone speaker sound

screenshot1g.pngscreenshot2opu.png

screenshot8.pngscreenshot3z.png

Headsets sound

screenshot4r.pngscreenshot5p.png

screenshot6m.pngscreenshot7.png

Oh dont forget to SAVE to each settings

4/ The Video Call does not work too.

HLKM\\Security\Phone\Skin\Enabled = 1

Edited by chokia

Guest chokia
How can i add tab music and photo in M2D and the kaspersky mobile can't run wing the ROM 21198

Hi guys,

I have a problem after installing successfully Khuanchai_Omnia_M2D_21189_BTFixed, my phone turned off and now I can not turn it on. Did anyone else encounter this issue?

Can anyone please advice? I need urgently some help

Seriously Khuanchai must remove all other previous ROM on the first page and leave only one which is 21198 BT FIX M2D FULL

Before more people confuse of which ROM is the best

Guest Lancez
testk.gif

This is what im talking abt the home tab brighter the rest dark

Sector's ROm only works in potrait mode. The Titanium Weather screwed up

btw, Do u hv any work around to fix the battery icon yet?

this is what u got after M2DC's background setting by adding a .png file? thats weird........have never had this kinda problem b4. it might be the pic problem.

here is what u can do, the same way i got myself sh*t load of background pic for M2D :( ....... since Khuanchai cooked in some good stuff in ROM, go to program amd choose "shake and save" set default format to .png then activate it. open up a pic in full screen mode and shake ur phone (hold on tight, dont drop ur phone B) )..........it'll take a screen shot and save into ur device not storage, then use it as background. it might solve ur problem, might be not.......

sector's Titanium today dose not work with landscape mode due to the weather tab problem, but, his newly made "cosmetic" CABs r awsome, it'll change the color of ur tab on Titanium today...... i tried all of them..... thanks to sector, as always :(

about the battery and HTM issue, actually i did try some work around by uninstall the default battery icon then reinstall one of mine as well as the HTM which used to work on almost any ROMs b4 the WM6.5 came. but none of them worked, even screwed up other taskbar icons.......... i did mention that to Khaunchai about this few pages back, and i also found out that it was working properly in his own 21193v.3 ROM with Samsung taskswitcher, i dont know if the SS taskswitcher has anything to do with that, but we can always convience Khuanchai to give it shot (sorry, big K :( ).

Guest rompeporton

Hello everybody, thank you very much for the ROM. It is terrific.

I have only one doubt, I know that someone has asked this in the previous page but the answer was partial.

Is there any way I can install the Original Samsung Omnia Keyboard???? It was great for me, it has an excellent predictive system and most important of all to me, it worked perfect in spanish (the predictive system)!!!

It is very difficult to get used to this new tinny keyboard of the rom.

I also tried Resco and SPB keyboards, but the phone pad wasn´t as good as OMNIA original and I couldn´t find spanish dictionary for those.

So if someone knows where to get the original omnia keypad and the languages add ons for the predictive system, I would really really apreciatte.

Thanks in advance, sorry for my english.

Bye, Romp.

That's not WM6.5. that's just a theme

Settings>Apperance>Classic blue>ok

HKLM\\Security\Phone\Skin\Enabled = 1

This ROM BT Fix has no problem whatsoever, you dont need without BTFix

Weird - hard reset required (sometimes it is good to follow taril's advice everytime flashed ROM must follow with Hard reset

No need WIFI setting, Go To Wifi manager and click WIFI like normal

Weird, try sunglobe.cab then (please google)

if still cannot follow taril's word of wisdom

HARD RESET after flash B)

The same problerm for me.....the chinese messages can't open....even as i have install the chinese surport Fonts....

it shows " the message cannot be signed and/or encrypted." yet........................................................................

Edited by yjg

Guest Khuanchai

Friends,

Thank you very much for testing, reports, comments, questions, and especially friends' answers while I'm away. Thanks a lot to those who donated to maintain my work.

I have updated the contents and links in the first post for a better order and less confusion. Thanks for suggestions. Now there will be version history, ROM download links (links for previous versions removed), Download links for other tools, and Mini-Howto's. I will update this post frequently. If you have any tip to share, please post and I'll add to the Mini-Howto's section.

For those who still have question on non-BT fix version, all my future ROM releases will be BT audio fix only. After fixing driver mismatch, now the ROM has no BT-fix related bugs so we have no reason to go back to the non-BT fix version anymore.

Finally, I have uploaded a non-M2D Lite ROM (a final version for this build 21198) for friends who don't like M2D but want to try new ROM with BT audio fix. Download link updated in the first post already.

Guest rickybalb
Friends,

Thank you very much for testing, reports, comments, questions, and especially friends' answers while I'm away. Thanks a lot to those who donated to maintain my work.

I have updated the contents and links in the first post for a better order and less confusion. Thanks for suggestions. Now there will be version history, ROM download links (links for previous versions removed), Download links for other tools, and Mini-Howto's. I will update this post frequently. If you have any tip to share, please post and I'll add to the Mini-Howto's section.

For those who still have question on non-BT fix version, all my future ROM releases will be BT audio fix only. After fixing driver mismatch, now the ROM has no BT-fix related bugs so we have no reason to go back to the non-BT fix version anymore.

Finally, I have uploaded a non-M2D Lite ROM (a final version for this build 21198) for friends who don't like M2D but want to try new ROM with BT audio fix. Download link updated in the first post already.

Thank you for your great rom fantastic very nice...

Guest corwest

So I really want to use this ROM but I can't find anywhere a tutorial on how to flash ROMs. I just need someone to point me to a tutorial or how too on installing new ROMs. If it helps I have Vista 64bit or I can also use 32bit on my computer. Thanks in advance.

Also im confused on the versions for download. Are there ones for WM 6.5 and 6.1 or are they all the same? And, What one do i want if i want the full latest version with all the fixes. My omnia has WM 6.1

Edited by corwest

Guest palah
Friends,

Reported before would not wake up on front keys as did on 21195 but after checking further the ROM is set as default to power key only... so once any key checked it is working as should .... keep up the great work !!!

Guest ap20001

Excuste me, what is the difference between these two?

"4. Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 20271 with Bluetooth fix (This is the WM6.1 ROM)

5. Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 21028 with Bluetooth Audio Fix (WM 6.1)"