[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest fritzprezz

Honestly nothing beats this ROM.. however, if you dont mind me asking...

can someone guide me how can i turn google maps working.. i downloaded the M2D full latest build but google maps went in vain using WI-FI or internet sharing. problem also with the internet explorer/opera/youtube.. not working on my end.. maybe some tweak will do.. pls. provide me one. thanks thanks..

Guest redmyth

The same problerm for me.....the chinese messages can't open....even as i have install the chinese surport Fonts....

it shows " the message cannot be signed and/or encrypted." yet........................................................................

hey yjg, if you are talking about Traditional Chinese, then 1d_M2D_Mingliu can help you..

http://www.4shared.com/file/67398877/c334d...erified=2948f2e

for typing Traditional Chinese, then the following input method may help you..

HK: http://rapidshare.com/files/211839939/XT9_Stroke.cab

TW: http://xun6.com/file/b4efc1c13/XT9_BPMF.CAB.html

EDIT:

btw, anyone feel that the new volume of 21198 rom is smaller..? especially the headset, comparing with the 3dB DAC volumne with 21193 rom, it seems be turned down quite a lot..

and the audiocontrol on camera seems not work, sounds are still here.. anyone know it..?

Edited by redmyth

Guest gianton
Excuste me, what is the difference between these two?

"4. Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 20271 with Bluetooth fix (This is the WM6.1 ROM)

5. Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 21028 with Bluetooth Audio Fix (WM 6.1)"

Only difference is the OS build, 21028 is newer.

Honestly nothing beats this ROM.. however, if you dont mind me asking...

can someone guide me how can i turn google maps working.. i downloaded the M2D full latest build but google maps went in vain using WI-FI or internet sharing. problem also with the internet explorer/opera/youtube.. not working on my end.. maybe some tweak will do.. pls. provide me one. thanks thanks..

Maybe try to set a different operator than yours wait for 30 secs and then re-enable your default one. This will enable all connections. You should do this after each hard reset or flash.

Guest ap20001

The same problerm for me.....the chinese messages can't open....even as i have install the chinese surport Fonts....

it shows " the message cannot be signed and/or encrypted." yet........................................................................

I'm not sure whether CESTAR can help U. In my omnia, It does. 

Guest chokia
EDIT:

btw, anyone feel that the new volume of 21198 rom is smaller..? especially the headset, comparing with the 3dB DAC volumne with 21193 rom, it seems be turned down quite a lot..

and the audiocontrol on camera seems not work, sounds are still here.. anyone know it..?

1. Use Audio Gain Control in Tools

2. You mean camera Shutter sound? Put the phone to vibrate or silent, then the shutter sound will follow

Guest migokou
Hi guys,

I have a problem after installing successfully Khuanchai_Omnia_M2D_21189_BTFixed, my phone turned off and now I can not turn it on. Did anyone else encounter this issue?

Can anyone please advice? I need urgently some help

So none knows what I can do about this?

My Omnia now is useless because of this it seems that it doesn't get any power despite when i put it to the charger it gets hot because of charging.

Any kind of advice would be much appreciated

Guest Lancez
So none knows what I can do about this?

My Omnia now is useless because of this it seems that it doesn't get any power despite when i put it to the charger it gets hot because of charging.

Any kind of advice would be much appreciated

have u tried hard reset ur phone? hold both of the hard button (call and end in the front) and turn ur phone on at same time it'll hard reset ur phone.....

Guest migokou
have u tried hard reset ur phone? hold both of the hard button (call and end in the front) and turn ur phone on at same time it'll hard reset ur phone.....

Thanks for the advise Lancez but it didn't work.... Even the power button doesn't have any light to indicate that it can be turned on.

Any other sugestions?

Guest gianton
Thanks for the advise Lancez but it didn't work.... Even the power button doesn't have any light to indicate that it can be turned on.

Any other sugestions?

When you press and hold the 2 hard keys (left and right) you should then press with your stylus the reset button.

Edited by gianton

Guest kurniawan

31 March 2009 - Omnia Non-M2D Lite version build 21198

This is the final version for this build:

1. Non-M2D version

2. Very Lite version

Result: 130 MB free storage memory B)

How Lite is this version???? Can someone name what's in and what's out??? Please?

Guest migokou
When you press and hold the 2 hard keys (left and right) you should then press with your stylus the reset button.

Thank you also gianton but this also didn't work for me....

As described before the problem is after installing successfully Khuanchai_Omnia_M2D_21189_BTFixed, my phone turned off and now I can not turn it on.

The issue is that it seemed to ended successfully and I don't have a clue what went wrong..............

Guest mementomori
1.ENABLED R2SV bluetooth sTEREO headset

HKLM\\Drivers\BuiltIn\BtA2dpSnd

"OutputDevice"="bta2dp.dll"

"Dll"="R2VS_ARM_WM5_PPC_Driver.dll"

soft reset

2. Use Audio Gain (inside tools folder) and Save for each settings

Change these settings

Phone speaker sound

screenshot1g.pngscreenshot2opu.png

screenshot8.pngscreenshot3z.png

Headsets sound

screenshot4r.pngscreenshot5p.png

screenshot6m.pngscreenshot7.png

Oh dont forget to SAVE to each settings

HLKM\\Security\Phone\Skin\Enabled = 1

tnx for your effort.. will give it a try!!!

Guest chokia

Khuanchai,

1. I remember in your post that minimod camera driver by pako777 is included in 21198 ROM, but picture taken is still with old naming system SCN0000.jpg instead of [date]_[time].jpg. So ru sure you have included the driver?

2. I want to install TouchWiz UI in this ROM, but i still stuck, cant even find SamsungOnlineWidget.dll. Maybe i dont understand the guide. Can you help?

Guest kurniawan

wow... the lite rom without m2d is perfect!!!! installed the HTC IME EZinput keyboard.... but how can i get t9 input for dutch language???

hey yjg, if you are talking about Traditional Chinese, then 1d_M2D_Mingliu can help you..

http://www.4shared.com/file/67398877/c334d...erified=2948f2e

for typing Traditional Chinese, then the following input method may help you..

HK: http://rapidshare.com/files/211839939/XT9_Stroke.cab

TW: http://xun6.com/file/b4efc1c13/XT9_BPMF.CAB.html

EDIT:

THX redmyth .........On my omnia,when i flash the 21198 full version ROM, i have installed the chinese support fonts,such as the RickyMSYH6.0.cab for it.....

Omina can read the Word, txt files right ,who is writed by chinese ...but,when i open the message tab to read the chinese message , it can't be opened.......it shows " the message cannot be signed and/or encrypted."

and also , when i used M2D ....it can be showed right ,but can't be open.....

it shows " the message cannot be signed and/or encrypted."again........

anybody can help me? Khuanchai ? or others.....

Edited by yjg

Guest Scenarium

Hi there! i can't get my Internet Connection working,

i'm from holland and my provider is T-Mobile NL.

Could anyone help me? i really need my internet?

Thnx!

[ROM] Omnia M2D/non-M2D build 21198 and 21028 with BT-audio fix (31 March 2009)

This is a subthread from this thread http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...esearch-thread/

Version history

15 March 2009 - Omnia TouchFlo2D build 21189

This new customized ROM was made for my personal use but you may find it useful for your daily use. My intention is to make a Fast, Stable, Small footprint but workable ROM.

Specifications:

1. Ported from ROM build 21189 aku 5.0.0 by Mrtoto's NB0 Kitchen Tool.

2. Use OEM from i900DXIA5 ROM.

3. Replace with NetCF 3.5

4. HTC Adobe Flash player

5. Opera 9 build 15954

6. WM6 VoIP full (lubo777 wrote a great tutorial for VoIP use here: http://www.modaco.com/content-page/285140/...read/page/460/ at post#463)

7. Thai enble but (hope) to support all languages (Thanks vivi for his oem)

9. 3 today GUIs: default=Titanium, second=normal WM6.1 today, third=TouchFlo2D

10. It's a TouchFlo 2D Lite version; please skip this if you want the original omnia interface.

11. More than 110 MB free storage memory

12. No Phone part

Screenshots:

Note: BT fix is to make your omnia be able to make a voice dialing using mono BT headset. However, with the current methods of solving this omnia problem, your phone will have a minor bug that you cannot set it to lock on waken up.

This is for testing only.

Known issues:

1. M2D in these 3 ROM's is Lite version. Full version may come later if I have time.

2. In M2D message tab, "new message" icon and menu don't work. Please go to Inbox (All message) and choose New message from there.

3. All MSN widgets don't work, waiting for a fix if any.

4. If you want to have great-looking task bars and scroll bars, please download a file from here. http://www.modaco.com/index.php?sho...st&p=983440. Copy to /windows and select it for your today scheme.

20 March 2009 - Omnia TouchFlo2D build 21193

Specifications (changes only):

1. Ported from ROM build 21193 aku 5.0.0 by Mrtoto's NB0 Kitchen Tool.

2. TouchFlo2D Full version

3. M2D message tab works properly.

4. All MSN widgets work properly.

5. Omnia black theme added, please select this for your theme to enable great-looking task bars and scroll bars.

6. No expired date.

20 March 2009 - Titanium fixed

I have fixed Titanium texts and pictures. Download link (version 2) updated below.

21 March 2009 - ROM without BT fix ()

This ROM also has Titanium texts and pictures fixed. Download link updated below.

22 March 2009 - Omnia M2D (WM6.1) build 21028 with BT Fix

From testers' request, I have made a WM 6.1 Omnia ROM ported from HTC Topaz build 21028. This ROM has BT audio, wakeup, and finger mouse fixed. I have updated the download link in the first post.

21 March 2009 - Omnia M2D ROM's build 21193 with and without BT Fix version 3

Changes:

1. Change Titanium to build 21193, better touch response and animation.

2. Add Samsung_R2VS for better sound quality (if you don't like just disable it)

24 March 2009 - Enlarged LockScreen Font

This fixes the Appointment Font size in the Lock Screen (portrait and landscape).

Copy LS_LockScene_240x400.cpr and LS_LockScene_400x240.cpr from lockscreen.zip below to /windows and soft reset your phone.

24 March 2009 - Omnia M2D Build 21195 with Blutooth Audio and Wakeup Bugs Fix

ROM information:

1. Ported from ROM build 21195.5.0.0

2. Titanium with Windows Live

3. New startmenu without honey-comb

4. Bluetooth audio and wakeup bugs fix

5. M2D full version but you have to install photoalbum and audiomanager by yourself

6. New versions of GooGleMaps and YouTube

28 March 2009 - Omnia M2D Build 21198 with Blutooth Audio and Wakeup Bugs Fix

ROM information:

1. Ported from ROM build 21198.5.0.0

2. Titanium with Windows Live and TitaniumCustomizer

3. New startmenu without honey-comb

4. New Lockscreen with animation

5. Bluetooth audio and wakeup bugs fix

6. M2D Lite version with youtubeplay

29 March 2009 - Omnia M2D Lite build 21198 version 2 (minor changes)

ROM build 21198 version 2 with minor changes:

1. Alarm watcher added to fix alarm malfunction.

2. G-alarm removed.

3. Touch player removed and registry fix to make WMP default media player.

4. Classic Blue theme added to enhance menu. (Select theme in today settings)

Result: Total/Free storage memory=133/117 MB. B)

30 March 2009 - Omnia M2D Full version build 21198

From users' request, I made another version for this build:

1. TouchFlo2D full version

2. Audiomanager, Photoalbum, and Googlemaps added

3. All others: same as Omnia M2D Lite build 21198 version 2

Result: Total/Free storage memory=129/110 MB. :(

31 March 2009 - Omnia Non-M2D Lite version build 21198

This is the final version for this build:

1. Non-M2D version

2. Very Lite version

Result: 130 MB free storage memory :(

ROM Download link:

1. Omnia TouchFlo2D Lite build 21198 version 2 (minor changes)

2. Omnia TouchFlo2D Full build 21198

3. Omnia Non-M2D Lite build 21198

4. Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 20271 with Bluetooth fix (This is the WM6.1 ROM)

5. Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 21028 with Bluetooth Audio Fix (WM 6.1)

Download link for other tools

1. Samsung Keyboard

2. Audiomanager

3. HTC Photoalbum

4. SIPChange

5. IME EzInput v1.5.32288.0 (thanks to krlosRD)

6. Change M2D icons to W/B (thanks to Lancez)

Known issues: (still unable to solve right now)

1. Finger mouse doesn't work.

Mini-Howto's:

1. RotationService: This ROM has RotationService build-in to disable autorotation for M2D and coreplayer. It will autorotate all programs listed in /program files/rotationservice/rotationservice.xml. If you want any program to have autorotation, just add program name to the enable autorotation section in this file. Modify this file by notepad on your PC desktop preferred.

2. Complete autorotation: uninstall the rotationservice program (setting>system>remove programs select QBUS rotation service and remove) and soft reset. You may have to enable autorotation in setting>system>motion sensor.

3. Enable Samsung dialpad: Use Tools\FavoriteHackings to enable Dialer skin and soft reset you phone.

4. Enable R2SV bluetooth stereo headset: edit the following registry and soft reset. (Thanks to chokia)

HKLM\\Drivers\BuiltIn\BtA2dpSnd

"OutputDevice"="bta2dp.dll"

"Dll"="R2VS_ARM_WM5_PPC_Driver.dll"

5. Enable Classic Blue theme: Go to Setting>Today>Appearance select "classic blue". This will enhance a good-looking menus.

6. Adding other languages: (Thanks to chokia)

To read chinese and japanese you need sunglobe.cab (google)

To read korean you need malgun.ttf (from your computer)

To read indian you need latha.ttf (from your computer)

7. Use core player in landscape mode: (Thanks to chokia)

In Core player menu

1. Tools>Preferences>Select Page(shortcut below left)>Video(Scroll up menu)>Video output>[change directdraw to intel Xscale]

2. View>Orientation>Follow GUI

3. Option: If you want the video to open in fullscreen everytime Tools>Preferences>Check "Play at open in fullscreen

8. Enable classic WM 6 start menu and disable new WM 6.5 Start menu: setting>system>Large display and tick Use Large Start Menu.

9. Enable wake up by front/any button: This ROM was set by default to wakeup by power button only. Go to settings>Personal>Buttons>Wake up and select what you want.

10. Cannot connect to internet: Go to Settings>Connections>Operator settings, Set a different operator than yours wait for 30 secs and then re-enable your default one.

Thanks to:

QBUS, sector who initiated this test ROM project

liads and stevenh for the BT fixed method

PDAMobiz ROM Tool Developer (mrtoto)

All PDAMobiz ROM Cookers:

chan , ruchonburi , hong2101 , หมอpee , Marut , pairojn , , Keng230 , undetect , khuanchai , Teeh , wasan007 , tee+ , somphon_r , Ton-nahm , belt001 , doydoy9 , IamX , kaew1995 , pairach , Bordintoon , I-Mono-I , kahuna , dorara , lomlom , xtraart , pig , xenon_art , onizza , Dong_Bang_Ka_Pi , xolono , Som7128 , neogin , draran , kamolsf , nabsk , recoba , obi-wan , greendoor , pawaj , kornp , nathawoots , tcvaio

Guest chokia
THX redmyth .........On my omnia,when i flash the 21198 full version ROM, i have installed the chinese support fonts,such as the RickyMSYH6.0.cab for it.....

Omina can read the Word, txt files right ,who is writed by chinese ...but,when i open the message tab to read the chinese message , it can't be opened.......it shows " the message cannot be signed and/or encrypted."

and also , when i used M2D ....it can be showed right ,but can't be open.....

it shows " the message cannot be signed and/or encrypted."again........

anybody can help me? Khuanchai ? or others.....

After done all that, still not working try to accept that your software is not compatible to WM6.5

i had few softwares are not running properly in WM6.5 too

Edited by chokia

Guest kurniawan
Hi there! i can't get my Internet Connection working,

i'm from holland and my provider is T-Mobile NL.

Could anyone help me? i really need my internet?

Thnx!

Hi,

I had the same problem too.... but there is a trick!!

Go to Settings> Connections> Operator Settings, then select an other Operator like KPN.... wait for a while ( u might see the winlogo turning) After that, change back to T-Mobile......

That's it

Groetjes!!!