[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Lancez
touchresponse 0.32 works on omnia, change the device to 11

i just tried on 21210 lite ROM, after installation, it shows that omnia is not supported.....weird, v.0.2.2 was working fine on 21210 3-in-1 though

Edit: ok, just flashed back to 3-in-1 and it works......i recall that on the lite ROM even if i set vibration on for incoming call and phone dose not vibrate..... well, that is "lite" :excl:

Edited by Lancez

Guest ntbook
Bad news! That picture is still same. :excl:

Oh but some day it will ran out of luck I hope, It cannot survive us all hehe.. So many customization options and we still have that screen that doesn't match with anything but the original (brown and ugly) Omnia default skin of 6.1

I've been searching and there is no much about it in google yet :excl:

Guest forelli
Thanks again for the mirror. Updated in the first post.

Hey Chef Kuanchai, I've tried your lite rom, 21210 release, and it a very good rom, great work! Works perfect with spb v3 except the task manager, but, there is a little thing:

the titanium background is too light, and when you apply a tsk, Vera Wang red for me (thanks to Sector), you can't read the name of the icons in titanium, only on a part of the left side (the Vera Wang red tsk shades from left to right, from dark grey to white). See the below screenshot.

Keep it up bro, and thanks for the great work :excl:

Is there a tweak to change the titles color to have it black or red instead of white?

post-502551-1240082509_thumb.png

Edited by forelli

Guest rspatel

Hi Khuanchai

the last Rom 21210 is best

but i woudl like to use this Rom : Omnia Lite ROM build 21210 (with BT audio fix), beaucause 139Mb free in Storage and i woudl like to install TouchFlo2D Full on this Rom.

it is possible to upload TouchFlo2D Full version and CommManager that you can use in 3 in 1 Omnia ROM build 21210 (with BT audio fix).

thanks

Guest Khuanchai
Hi Khuanchai

the last Rom 21210 is best

but i woudl like to use this Rom : Omnia Lite ROM build 21210 (with BT audio fix), beaucause 139Mb free in Storage and i woudl like to install TouchFlo2D Full on this Rom.

it is possible to upload TouchFlo2D Full version and CommManager that you can use in 3 in 1 Omnia ROM build 21210 (with BT audio fix).

thanks

That is possible. I will try to make some CAB's for this project. By this plan, I can make a Lite ROM as a base ROM. Users can then install M2D_Full.cab to make it 3-in-1 ROM, OnlineWidget.cab for 4-in-1 ROM, and SPBShell.cab for 5-in-1 ROM. Is that a great idea? :excl:

Guest mkingmario18
hard reset....and u r not using i910, r u?

this is for i900 only

im using a samsung omina i900 unlocked and thank u 4 your help

Guest Lancez
That is possible. I will try to make some CAB's for this project. By this plan, I can make a Lite ROM as a base ROM. Users can then install M2D_Full.cab to make it 3-in-1 ROM, OnlineWidget.cab for 4-in-1 ROM, and SPBShell.cab for 5-in-1 ROM. Is that a great idea? :excl:

sounds good enough to me :excl: i discovered a weired bug in ur 21210 lite ROM, the phone wont vibrate anymore, phone calls, touch response.....thought might give u a heads up on this.......that is why i was asking for touch responsev.0.2.2, i deleted after i got v0.3.2 but none of them working on the lite rom.....thanks

Guest Khuanchai
Hi Khuanchai, the 4-in-1 ROM (21210) still has the time bomb. Please help to fix it. Thank you.

Sorry didn't check that. Will fix it asap.

Guest chokia

Tremendous idea! but make sure it can be installed in My Storage including the installation files.

sounds good enough to me :excl: i discovered a weired bug in ur 21210 lite ROM, the phone wont vibrate anymore, phone calls, touch response.....thought might give u a heads up on this.......that is why i was asking for touch responsev.0.2.2, i deleted after i got v0.3.2 but none of them working on the lite rom.....thanks

Vibration works on mine (4-in-1 21210) just fine.

Guest Khuanchai
Tremendous idea! but make sure it can be installed in My Storage including the installation files.

That would be nice if we can choose folder to install but not quite sure these shells can. :excl:

Guest Lancez

Vibration works on mine (4-in-1 21210) just fine.

its the clean ROM which got no vibration with incoming calls and not even with touch response installed.........im not sure if its just me or there r few ppl facing this problem........... :excl:

Guest Lancez
Vibration on incoming call works here with lite 21210.

Notifications (alarm or unread email etc) on Lock screen don't show up though. Anyone else have this?

didnt have that issue though......i switched back to 3-in-1, and works flawless

Guest chokia
Vibration on incoming call works here with lite 21210.

Notifications (alarm or unread email etc) on Lock screen don't show up though. Anyone else have this?

Notifications for sms/email only appears as notification, not unread items. Once you unlocked the screen, then these notification gone on the lock screen even your today screen appears to have unread items.

Miss call though, stays until you open the misscall items.