[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai

Friends,

All links for Omnia build 21210 ROM's have been removed because of time bomb issue. I'm uploading new ROM's with timebomb fix and will post updated links very soon. Sorry about this. :excl:

Guest Khuanchai
screenshot1o.jpg

Not see my wifi. Where do I look?

rom 21210

This shouldn't happen with all my ROM's. I suggest you do a hard reset. If this can't fix the problem then reflash with a new ROM (with timebomb fix).

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest braundy
Friends,

All links for Omnia build 21210 ROM's have been removed because of time bomb issue. I'm uploading new ROM's with timebomb fix and will post updated links very soon. Sorry about this. :excl:

Hi Khuancha there is still 1 link in your first post, is this meant to be there please? I downloaded your new rom last night and was about to put it on my phone but thankfully i never thanks for removing it and sorting it for us you are a star.

Guest Khuanchai
Hi Khuancha there is still 1 link in your first post, is this meant to be there please? I downloaded your new rom last night and was about to put it on my phone but thankfully i never thanks for removing it and sorting it for us you are a star.

That is the new Lite ROM with timebomb fix. :excl:

Still waiting to upload all new ROMs.

Guest lokoj
Friends,

What does this mean? What is this error?

Guest Khuanchai

Update: Omnia 4-in-1/3-in-1/Lite ROM build 21210 with BT-audio and timebomb fix (19 April 2009)

I have just finished uploading all new ROM's build 21210 with timebomb fix. Download links updated in the first post.

There are some minor changes: dialpad skins (both WM and Omnia dialpads), WMP skin, and volume up. I have limited time to test all functions. Please help us test the new ROM's.

Enjoy!

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest braundy
Update: Omnia 4-in-1/3-in-1/Lite ROM build 21210 with BT-audio and timebomb fix (19 April 2009)

I have just finished uploading all new ROM's build 21210 with timebomb fix. Download links updated in the first post.

There are some minor changes: dialpad skin (both WM and Omnia dialpads), WMP skin, and volume up. I have limited time to test all functions. Please help us test the new ROM's.

Enjoy!

You are great Khuancha thanks for this i will try it when i got 5 mins. Thanks again Dez

Hi All

Has anyone had issues when people call the phone does not ring and they are put straight to voicemail??

this has happend to me a few times now, i have hard reset 5 times and the issue is still there but its only intermitant

i am wondering if this is a phone radio issue i am using i900BUIB1 could someone please point me to the previous phone.bin so i can change back

Many thanks in advance

Nic

No one else have issues ?

for some reason now i have no data at all icon says i am connected 3G but nothing will connect to net, reset to original t-mob rom and its all fine,

this is happening with shokka's rom too

Please anyone any ideas ?

Nic

Guest Khuanchai
Where can I find out timebomb?  :excl:

Change your time to next year. Don't forget to sync your omnia first because it will need a hard reset after you see the timebomb. :excl:

Guest magic1980

Hi all, I am new to flashing cooked rom.

Just one question, is there any way to flash back to original samsung rom if we wanted to in future.

thanks.

Guest tingchung_chin

i m trying the lite rom without timeboom fixed, great and stabl rom. i have no issue on titanium weathe issue and wifi connection can be shown on tatinium today. but 1 thing is i love opera, ie seem like a little bit difficult for me,the mobile display seem not ve y user friendly like opera. i instale a opera cab from shokka's mediafire web, working fine, but the led indicator fail after the installation, foe eg. when charging, the led is dead, even press the reset key, dead also,BUT work fine after i remove it. appreciate if u can cook in the opera in ur next released lite rom. great work.

Guest markkohfm
Hi all, I am new to flashing cooked rom.

Just one question, is there any way to flash back to original samsung rom if we wanted to in future.

thanks.

you can always flash the original back from the samsung website just like you would with a cooked rom, no worries about that.

Guest badman08
so i have some problem, when i turn off and on the phone or put reset button

my phone automatic hard reset every time.

Me, too! I just flashed "Omnia 3-in-1 ROM build 21210" and its permanently doing a hard reset now when making a soft reset ???! What's wrong? :excl:

EDIT: After doing another hard reset from the menu it is ok now...

Besides that, why did you changed the starting animation ? Please leave it as it was, as I prefer the Omnia logo instead of the windows logo... :excl:

Edited by badman08

Me, too! I just flashed "Omnia 3-in-1 ROM build 21210" and its permanently doing a hard reset now when making a soft reset ???! What's wrong? :excl:

EDIT: After doing another hard reset from the menu it is ok now...

Besides that, why did you changed the starting animation ? Please leave it as it was, as I prefer the Omnia logo instead of the windows logo... :excl:

tested by hard reset from the menu, it work, so cool :excl:

many thank

CO2

Guest yobiwan

I have proved the 4 in 1 build on 21210 before the last change and it runs very good! Thanks Kuanchai. The only things I miss is the samsung clock, samsung volume control and favorite setings.

Another thing is that when I change the theme and I run a program, for example messages or something else, the top bar turns black as if I had the black theme.

Lets see the new 4 in 1. :excl:

Oh I forgot, some widgets does't work as the music player and I have problems with the "more widgets", I use-it, to have some other widgets as Post-it, calculator, and other stuff, I hope I can have them again.

Thanks Kuanchai

Edited by yobiwan