[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest juan martin
Although I definitely can make it but I'm afraid this thread is not for non-BT fixed ROM. However, I agree that there is some sound distortion with the current audio settings. You may try to revert back to original settings first.

You can do this by remove all registries in

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\State\Samsung\Audio

If you use BT VSD, you might want to retain only this registry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\State\Samsung\Audio\NotInCall_Bluetooth\Common Part]

"21"="0C:FFFF:B010:0C:FFFF:A202"

Let us know the result.

Doing this i will loose BT Fix ?? Will I be able to use VSP with BT ?

Guest Khuanchai
Doing this i will loose BT Fix ?? Will I be able to use VSP with BT ?

No, BT fix will remain. It just resets the audio sound settings. Don't forget to soft reset your omnia after registry modification.

Edited by Khuanchai

Hi Khuanchai,

Why when I install the Big Volume Control cab by QBUS, the roation landscape dosen't work ?

I need to uninstall the cab for the rotation works =(

Regards

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

Guest Parrillo

Hi Guys.

I'm new here and a I'm pleasure to participate in this forum. I'm from Brazil and I bought a Omnia i900LUTH3/UTH3 (Claro).

I'd like to change de ROM to a new version but a don't know so much about it.

I read a lot of information and discovered that I can't put the new ROM in PHONE (RADIO), only in PDA and CSC...

Now I'd like to change with this ROM from Kuanchai. I saw that this download have 1 .exe file with own installer.

Can I update my Omnia with it?

How can I do it?

Is it possible to update with PDA and CSC from Samsung ROM?

Sorry for my poor English.

Thanks.

Guest bellenuit

Hello everybody and congratulation for the forum.

I install the ROM 21500 2 weeks ago and i want to fix one problem, with the previous original ROM when i answer a call the touch screen was automatically desactivated but with the new one the screen still activated, so sometimes ony with my hear i activate the speaker or cancel the call, not very usefull, How i can do to desactivate the screen when i receive a call? like with the original ROM

Thanks for your help and sory for my bad english ( i'm spanish).

regards

Bellenuit

Guest Khuanchai
Hi Khuanchai,

Why when I install the Big Volume Control cab by QBUS, the roation landscape dosen't work ?

I need to uninstall the cab for the rotation works =(

Regards

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

This is from the driver problem. I'll try another volume control program when I have time.

Guest Khuanchai
is it possible to fix the problem that i have ? with new text message ?

I have no such problem. Believe it's from adding a new software. You may want to do a hard reset and test it before adding any software.

Guest Khuanchai
Hi Guys.

I'm new here and a I'm pleasure to participate in this forum. I'm from Brazil and I bought a Omnia i900LUTH3/UTH3 (Claro).

I'd like to change de ROM to a new version but a don't know so much about it.

I read a lot of information and discovered that I can't put the new ROM in PHONE (RADIO), only in PDA and CSC...

Now I'd like to change with this ROM from Kuanchai. I saw that this download have 1 .exe file with own installer.

Can I update my Omnia with it?

How can I do it?

Is it possible to update with PDA and CSC from Samsung ROM?

Sorry for my poor English.

Thanks.

My ROM is just the PDA part only. Flashing will not affect your phone part but will delete the CSC part. Make sure you have original ROM handy. Good luck!

Guest Khuanchai
I saw sector saying that 21215 is out, any differences from 210 khuanchai?

Yes, this ends my bored time. Testing it now and will keep update. :D

post-201908-1241135377_thumb.jpg

Good news! No time bomb and unknown caller ID bug. :lol:

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest mkingmario18

hey Khuanchai will you be making any new wm 6.5 roms soon or your just waiting until may 11, Microsoft official release .

Guest chokia
Yes, this ends my bored time. Testing it now and will keep update. :D

post-201908-1241135377_thumb.jpg

Yeah im going insane too but dont forget to test it a little longer before you release it

Some points from my previous post for your consideration

1. No SBP Mobiles 3. (Is ok if you want to release 5-in-1 i see OEM Shell floating around)

2. No Microsoft Voice Command

3. No problem to include Cyberon Voice Dial (i prefer not)

4. No TimeBomb

5. No Customize Titanium, leave it as it is (sector is having hard time now because of this)

6. No titanium weather and anything using mortscripts

7. No Rotation service and User Customization (UC) as usual

8. No need for themes (user can find what they want to install)

9. No need for battery meter or HTC task manager (user can install what they want)

10. No need popular applications (Coreplayer, Touchplayer, TCMP, Streamingplayer) user can choose what they want to install in My Storage.

Additional

11. No Opera bug menu (numbers) found right after the release

12. No BT Headset button bug, triggering dialpad/call log instead of voice comand

13. No need black samsung dialpad, black radio, black keyboard, qbus big volume, coz the cabs are around

14. No t to forget to include pako777 latest G4 camera fix (without GPS lag)

15. No need Titanium facebook, twitter, office etc, all these plugins using mortscript

16. No need zoom in email and sms

There is new Manila M2D release, includes new Tab, but not as good as rhodium. Not sure whether it is usefull or not to include that.

Anyway I wonder in new stock build Microsoft already included bt fix? Perhaps u can test this first before include it in the ROM.

Other than that please keep the good work releasing all version 2-in-1, 3-in-1, 4-in-1 coz users have more choices.

Thanks Khuanchai for your great effort, im sure more donation will coming in.

Edited by chokia

Guest Khuanchai
Yeah im going insane too but dont forget to test it a little longer before you release it

1. No SBP Mobiles 3. (Is ok if you want to release 5-in-1 i see OEM Shell floating around)

4. No TimeBomb

5. No Customize Titanium, leave it as it is (sector is having hard time now because of this)

9. No need for battery meter or HTC task manager (user can install what they want)

10. No need popular applications (Coreplayer, Touchplayer, TCMP, Streamingplayer) user can choose what they want to install in My Storage.

Additional

12. No BT Headset button bug, triggering dialpad/call log instead of voice comand

13. No need black samsung dialpad, black radio, black keyboard, qbus big volume, coz the cabs are around

15. No need Titanium facebook, twitter, office etc, all these plugins using mortscript

16. No zoom in email and sms

There is new Manila M2D release, includes new Tab, but not as good as rhodium. Not sure whether it is usefull or not to include that.

Anyway I wonder in new stock build Microsoft already included bt fix? Perhaps u can test this first before include it in the ROM.

Other than that please keep the good work releasing all version 2-in-1, 3-in-1, 4-in-1 coz users have more choices.

You'll get almost all features with the coming ROM :D but

1. I can't test non-mono BT Headset or car kit. This will need all to test. Briefly, my mono BT works pretty well.

2. I don't think pako has fixed the G4 camera. Please provide link if you have.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Michael Pang

1. I can't test non-mono BT Headset or car kit. This will need all to test. Briefly, my mono BT works pretty well.

i would prefer:

1. Made Opera Mobile as default browser rather then IE Mobile

2. Remove the double tab of message in Messaging to zoom? may be allow users to choose whether have this feature or not.

thanks.

Guest ronaldb3

4. No TimeBomb

What a good list. I agree with all. (And for #3=no, I will be using Voice Command.)

I particular hate the Mortscript popup.

I think I will be using Lite version and add Mobile Shell 3.

I will have to add a lot of cabs - but then lean and mean!

IMHO,

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest diverdude

Master Khuanchai,

I love your FULL Version ROMS! As long as we have about 70 to 80 mb to add our own cabs that is normally enough for most of us. I love the new black skins!

Thanks for all your hard work! It's time for another donation I think!

Looking forward to the new Rom...........Diverdude

Guest gianton

4. No TimeBomb

Additional

Good points, agree with most.

Which is the the new Manila M2D release, any link?

Guest ob3l1x
I have no such problem. Believe it's from adding a new software. You may want to do a hard reset and test it before adding any software.

I made Hard reset and now it's fine but the menu now look diferent :D i want touch menu as before is it possible ?

now

screenshot1hky.jpg

before (this is what i want)

screenshot2vhx.jpg

Guest Khuanchai
I made Hard reset and now it's fine but the menu now look diferent :D i want touch menu as before is it possible ?

now

screenshot1hky.jpg

before (this is what i want)

screenshot2vhx.jpg

Settings>Today>select classic black theme

Guest Parrillo
My ROM is just the PDA part only. Flashing will not affect your phone part but will delete the CSC part. Make sure you have original ROM handy. Good luck!

Thanks for your help Khuanchai.

I've some questions yet. Where I can have a original ROM (i900LUTH3/UTH3 - Brazilian) ? What about CSC? What kind of file is it?

Thank you.

Guest Khuanchai
Thanks for your help Khuanchai.

I've some questions yet. Where I can have a original ROM (i900LUTH3/UTH3 - Brazilian) ? What about CSC? What kind of file is it?

Thank you.

Sorry m8, I don't know.