[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest sector

Khuanchai pls check in Sounds and Notifications. Can you see the option to choose a ringtone or it is MS fault/removed.

Guest nks
Hi Khuanchai

Does this rom have the sms/email notifications fixed ? when phone is in standby

Kind Regards

Nic

Khuanchai please could you let me (and others) know on this ? :lol:

Although i will upgrade anyway just to be nosey :D

Regards

Nic

Guest Khuanchai
Khuanchai pls check in Sounds and Notifications. Can you see the option to choose a ringtone or it is MS fault/removed.

Yes, I can choose ringtone there.

post-201908-1241269727_thumb.jpg

Guest Khuanchai
Khuanchai please could you let me (and others) know on this ? :lol:

Although i will upgrade anyway just to be nosey :D

Regards

Nic

Sorry I have no time to test all functions. Please help us test and report.

Guest Khuanchai
Hi Khuanchai, your touch screen problem resolved?

Not yet. I have to bypass the alignment screen in order to test the new ROM. This is why I can't test all functions.

Another problem for me is the very slow internet speed tonight. It may take me whole night to upload all new ROM's. :D

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest tingchung_chin
Not yet. I have to bypass the alignment screen in order to test the new ROM. This is why I can't test all functions.

Another problem for me is the very slow internet speed tonight. It may take me whole night to upload all new ROM's. :D

hope ur problem can be resolved very soon...

Guest Khuanchai

Update: 4-in-1/3-in-1 ROM build 21215

3-in-1 ROM (Titanium/TouchFlo2D/TodaySTD)

post-201908-1241279948_thumb.jpg

4-in-1 ROM (TouchWiz/Titanium/TouchFlo2D/TodaySTD)

post-201908-1241281934_thumb.jpg post-201908-1241282050_thumb.jpg

Lite ROM (Titanium/TodaySTD)

post-201908-1241282431_thumb.jpg post-201908-1241282452_thumb.jpg

With help from sector, I managed to fix the Bluetooth problem.

Note: I have to bypass all the Welcome screens so you may have to adjust your settings and screen alignment later.

Download link updated in the first post.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest fritzprezz
Update: 4-in-1/3-in-1 ROM build 21215

3-in-1 ROM (Titanium/TouchFlo2D/TodaySTD)

post-201908-1241279948_thumb.jpg

4-in-1 ROM (TouchWiz/Titanium/TouchFlo2D/TodaySTD)

post-201908-1241281934_thumb.jpg post-201908-1241282050_thumb.jpg

Lite ROM (Titanium/TodaySTD)

post-201908-1241282431_thumb.jpg post-201908-1241282452_thumb.jpg

With help from sector, I managed to fix the Bluetooth problem.

Note: I have to bypass all the Welcome screens so you may have to adjust your settings and screen alignment later.

Download link updated in the first post.

Magnifico master... don't forget to watch pacman's fight over hitman later... thanks.. this is the best of the best rom..

Guest ErEtZuM

Once again congratulations for your work Khuanchai.

I'm still using your rom build 21198 and I'm gonna flash with the new one.

Is there any possibility that your touchscreen problem was caused by software ?

I mean are these roms tested and is it 100% sure that the touchscreen problem wasn't caused because of the flashing with the new roms ?

Edited by ErEtZuM

Guest fane

Khuanchai I dl twice your lite rom and the file is corrupt.The 4in1 are ok i just flashed but i wanted the lite one to work.Can u reupload please or is it me only that have that problem?

Thanks for your work and i hope u solve your phone problem soon

Guest gianton
Khuanchai I dl twice your lite rom and the file is corrupt.The 4in1 are ok i just flashed but i wanted the lite one to work.Can u reupload please or is it me only that have that problem?

Lite ROM gives me the CRC error as well.

3 in 1 installs fine and testing it now.

Guest nks

Khuanchai

unfortunately this still has the issue with the sms/email notifications it will vibrate but no sound :D

Just thought i would let you know

Keep up the great work and hope you sort your screen issue

Nic

Guest PrestigeZ

10. Omnia Lite ROM build 21215

Link 10 can't extract it

the file corrupt

the problem rise when you uploading this rom

please fix that link

thank you kub

Guest fane

In the 4 in 1 rom the bt problem with voice comand still exists.When i press the buton on the bt device it opens the dial window.

Guest ob3l1x

feedback ...

start menu background isn't black :D it's gray :lol: (i mean the honey menu)

in tools i miss Favourite Hacking

Edited by ob3l1x

Guest alpboy

Hmm........ Something went really wrong. Well, I updated with your rom and everything was great less when you activate the phone then an unknown page comes and it locks here. I tried to hard reset the mobile phone holding call and uncall and then call the typical hard resset called "format", well i did that and now my mobile phone doesn't run. Like when you brick one omnia, do u think this version doesn't support that hard resset? or there is something i can make...man i just get my omnia from repairing and i am totally cautelous....thanks

Guest alpboy
Hmm........ Something went really wrong. Well, I updated with your rom and everything was great less when you activate the phone then an unknown page comes and it locks here. I tried to hard reset the mobile phone holding call and uncall and then call the typical hard resset called "format", well i did that and now my mobile phone doesn't run. Like when you brick one omnia, do u think this version doesn't support that hard resset? or there is something i can make...man i just get my omnia from repairing and i am totally cautelous....thanks

Ohh i just fixed it, the hard reset worked but i had to press the reset button to make it work because the mobile phone was like powered off when u brick it, i still don't recomend hard resseting holding call and uncall, well!... i won't do it again heheh let's others try

Guest Khuanchai

I think only Lite version was corrupted. I've updated the new download link in the first post. Please test.

Thanks for reports/comments. Please continue to report bugs/problems.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai
feedback ...

start menu background isn't black :D it's gray :lol: (i mean the honey menu)

in tools i miss Favourite Hacking

Yes, I intentionally make it a bit grey otherwise it will blend with the inactive hexagons. Maybe someone can help me make a better combination. You can change these graphic files and test

StartMenu_Hexagon_Active.png is the active hexagon. You can make it brighter than mine.

StartMenu_Hexagon_Inactive.png is the inactive hexagons. Your black background will blend with the hexagons and you won't see the honeycomb. You can try to brighter the hexagon while darker your background.

StartMenu_Background_Screen_240x400.png and StartMenu_Background_Screen_400x240.png are background files.

Please help and post your final solution. I need B/W only not color one. Thanks.

Note: favorite hacking here

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest kenncn

Thanks again for new ROMs, Kuanchai. We just can't access Mediafire in China. Could you or someone else please help to provide a mirror download links ? Thanks.

Guest Khuanchai
Magnifico master... don't forget to watch pacman's fight over hitman later... thanks.. this is the best of the best rom..

Thanks.

Once again congratulations for your work Khuanchai.

I'm still using your rom build 21198 and I'm gonna flash with the new one.

Is there any possibility that your touchscreen problem was caused by software ?

I mean are these roms tested and is it 100% sure that the touchscreen problem wasn't caused because of the flashing with the new roms ?

I think it is mainly a hardware problem. I tried to flash back to the previous version but screen problem remained. However, some modifications require touch driver change so this might further worsen the problem.

Upload new file already. Please check in the first post.

Khuanchai

unfortunately this still has the issue with the sms/email notifications it will vibrate but no sound :D

Just thought i would let you know

Keep up the great work and hope you sort your screen issue

Nic

Thanks for testing. I've no idea for this issue. Might be the WM 6.5 related bug.

what's fixed in new ROM ?

now i have 21210 and sometimes it freeze after i make or recieve call :lol:

Need all of you to test. It seems this is a near or almost final version of WM 6.5 to be released next week. Freezing is quite common for any WM phone especially after a long use.

In the 4 in 1 rom the bt problem with voice comand still exists.When i press the buton on the bt device it opens the dial window.

Someone please confirm. I have no problem using build-in VSD with a Jabra mono-BT headset. Just have to press and hold the button for about 1 second before hearing a beep sound and the VSD will open. Do you use another voice command program, a stereo BT headset, or a car kit?

hello. what main difference between this one and from 19 april? thx alot

Very similar. In addition to a new near-final WM 6.5 build, just some cosmetic changes and more clean-ups. Please help us test.

Thanks again for new ROMs, Kuanchai. We just can't access Mediafire in China. Could you or someone else please help to provide a mirror download links ? Thanks.

Mirror for Lite version updated in the first post. More will come later.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest naTpuoT87

question:

in 4in1 from 19 april, motion sensor not work automaticaly in games. for example: on resco bubles it is't work. it start working when in setings-system-motion sensor i press automaticb but the screen start rotate too. in 6.1 it was work. what can i do make it work without rotate screen?