[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest ma7ija

Hello!

Everythings working fine for me, only bluetooth file transfer and obex isnt working. It said that this service is not available. Tryed on two computers.

thanks and keep the good work!

Edited by ma7ija

Guest standpro

BETA Build 21189 stop working in April 2009 to change the date attention ...

[ROM] Omnia TouchFlo2D build 21189 (15 March 2009)

This is a subthread from this thread http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...esearch-thread/

This new customized ROM was made for my personal use but you may find it useful for your daily use. My intention is to make a Fast, Stable, Small footprint but workable ROM.

Specifications:

1. Ported from ROM build 21189 aku 5.0.0 by Mrtoto's NB0 Kitchen Tool.

2. Use OEM from i900DXIA5 ROM.

3. Replace with NetCF 3.5

4. HTC Adobe Flash player

5. Opera 9 build 15954

6. WM6 VoIP full (lubo777 wrote a great tutorial for VoIP use here: http://www.modaco.com/content-page/285140/...read/page/460/ at post#463)

7. Thai enble but (hope) to support all languages (Thanks vivi for his oem)

9. 3 today GUIs: default=Titanium, second=normal WM6.1 today, third=TouchFlo2D

10. It's a TouchFlo 2D Lite version; please skip this if you want the original omnia interface.

11. More than 110 MB free storage memory

12. No Phone part

Screenshots:

Download link

1. Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 21189 with Bluetooth fix

Mirror

torrent mirror including the BTfixed and noBT fixed 21189 version + modem driver and activesync

2. Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 21189 without Bluetooth fix

3. Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 20271 with Bluetooth fix (This is the WM6.1 ROM)

Note: BT fix is to make your omnia be able to make a voice dialing using mono BT headset. However, with the current methods of solving this omnia problem, your phone will have a minor bug that you cannot set it to lock on waken up.

This is for testing only.

Known issues:

1. M2D in these 3 ROM's is Lite version. Full version may come later if I have time.

2. In M2D message tab, "new message" icon and menu don't work. Please go to Inbox (All message) and choose New message from there.

3. All MSN widgets don't work, waiting for a fix if any.

4. If you want to have great-looking task bars and scroll bars, please download a file from here. http://www.modaco.com/index.php?sho...st&p=983440. Copy to /windows and select it for your today scheme.

Thanks to:

QBUS, sector who initiated this test ROM project

liads and stevenh for the BT fixed method

PDAMobiz ROM Tool Developer (mrtoto)

All PDAMobiz ROM Cookers:

chan , ruchonburi , hong2101 , หมอpee , Marut , pairojn , , Keng230 , undetect , khuanchai , Teeh , wasan007 , tee+ , somphon_r , Ton-nahm , belt001 , doydoy9 , IamX , kaew1995 , pairach , Bordintoon , I-Mono-I , kahuna , dorara , lomlom , xtraart , pig , xenon_art , onizza , Dong_Bang_Ka_Pi , xolono , Som7128 , neogin , draran , kamolsf , nabsk , recoba , obi-wan , greendoor , pawaj , kornp , nathawoots , tcvaio

Guest sector
BETA Build 21189 stop working in April 2009 to change the date attention ...

1st please dont repeat the first post (spam).

2nd what do u mean and how do you base this assumed? we need proofs B)

Guest standpro

Hello, then change the date and see what happens ...

1st please dont repeat the first post (spam).

2nd what do u mean and how do you base this assumed? we need proofs B)

hi standpro,

could you please give more details & tell us exactly what's the problem. Thanks

Edit: i tried to change my DATE to April 18/09 with TIME ZONE UPDATE on both "AUTOMATIC" & "MANUAL ONLY", nothing happened.

i don't really understand what's standpro talking about.

Edited by hlay

Guest inspigr

Yes, 'standpro' has righr! I put Sep 2009 and i get the thank you message with ....blabla about beta release!

Guest sector

ok if the problem exists better to hard reset then, as it disappears after it.

it is advisible to Hard reset your phone at least 1-2 times after flashing and 1 before.

Yes, 'standpro' has righr! I put Sep 2009 and i get the thank you message with ....blabla about beta release!

really? it's going to be a bigger issue for our experts here to solve

Guest badman08
i miss the samsung phonepad, keypad etc. are they removed? (..)

Samsung Keyboard isn't working with winmo 6.5, take Fingerkeyboard2 instead...

The Samsung Dialer can be enabled via registry (or use favorite Hackings).

Edited by badman08

Samsung Keyboard isn't working with winmo 6.5, take Fingerkeyboard2 instead...

The Samsung Dialer can be enabled via registry (or use favorite Hackings).

Sorry but i am using the samsung keyboard works a treat

Regards

Nic

Guest shrud

ive had the samsung keyboard, transcriber, samsung phonepad and all for the whole time now in every rom ive installed (passoa, qbus, etc.) so i dont see why it is removed in this one cause the samsung phonepad is very handy and this default keyboard sucks.

Guest ma7ija

Hello!

Everythings working fine for me, only bluetooth file transfer and obex isnt working. It said that this service is not available. Tryed on two computers.

Somebody tryed file transfer over blooetooth? Is it working?

Is it just me with the problem? B)

Thanks for answer!

Edited by ma7ija

ive had the samsung keyboard, transcriber, samsung phonepad and all for the whole time now in every rom ive installed (passoa, qbus, etc.) so i dont see why it is removed in this one cause the samsung phonepad is very handy and this default keyboard sucks.

hi shrud,

i know the MS keyboard comes with this v6.5 is useless but because the SS keyboard won't work if it cook in the ROM. the only way to make it work is to install SS keyboard after flashing the ROM then install Default_IM the make SS keyboard your default one.

Edited by hlay

hi inspigr,

have you tried a hard reset? does it solve the Beta message issue?

Guest ma7ija
hi inspigr,

have you tried a hard reset? does it solve the Beta message issue?

I did, and when you do a hard reset, the date is 1.1.2009, it works!

I did, and when you do a hard reset, the date is 1.1.2009, it works!

thanks for replying.

i have another question, which ROM are you using now? sector's F2 or Khuanchai with BT fix or without BT fix?

it seem not work for me, i'm using Khuanchai without BT fix version. tried hard reset 8 times now, still the same.

Edited by hlay

Guest ma7ija
thanks for replying.

i have another question, which ROM are you using now? sector's F2 or Khuanchai with BT fix or without BT fix?

it seem not work for me, i'm using Khuanchai without BT fix version. tried hard reset 8 times now, still the same.

sector's F2

Guest Shadowy
thanks for replying.

I had the same problem hard reset didn't get rid of the expired message. I cleared it by taking the battery out for a few minutes then doing a hard reset.

I had the same problem hard reset didn't get rid of the expired message. I cleared it by taking the battery out for a few minutes then doing a hard reset.

are you using F2 ?

Yes

ok, i'll flash to F2. hard reset doesn't work on Khuanchai 21189 without BT fix.

Thanks

Edit: hard reset doesn't work on sector's F2 version either. if i set Date to some day in Sept 09, the thing shows again

Edited by hlay