[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest leap_ahead
I loved the ROM. KC, great job. It was my first flashing, and it worked so smooth... No bugs so far, except 1 thing that I have noticed. E-mails. I mean I downloaded them, but never where able to open and read them. Even the forward option doesn't do much.

Any ideas?

try this fix

Guest leap_ahead
hi...

i'm stefano from italy, today i read this topic and i would like to thank you for your great job!!!! I have sought for a BT fix for a days but i have never found it...Compliments you are a very good cooker!!

I have a some question for you about your job. The BT fix works well? the sound is good? Can i make a phone with only headsets?

Which kind problems has this ROM? Are you coocked a rom with the official last samsung upgrade(B3)??? with spb mobile shell??

thank you for your attention.

you are very good!!!

you can try this rom and write down if work all good ..

Dear All,

I'm experiencing this problem and wanted to know if a solution is available. I'm experiencing 5-30 second lags while using my phone. I happens when I listen to the music with it, or browse through the menus, or anything else. It seems to be random, for a while device hangs, and a couple of moments later it resumes processing.

I'm currently on 23053 from khuanchai Win 6.5 and PDA / Phone reads : DXIF1 / JVHI3

I also tried Khuanchai's Win 6.1 ultra lite rom and experienced the same problems. Does anyone else experience this ???, Anyway to fix it?

Edited by emk2z

Guest mmaster12

Some bug with 23071

When Bluetooth is enable:

post-571841-1256027802_thumb.jpg

Soft button "Phone" on Today is invisible. But tap on it start ballon with Bluetooth switch off.

post-571841-1256027809_thumb.jpg

After Bluetooth switch off, "Phone" button appear again.

post-571841-1256027818_thumb.jpg

Guest omnia newbie

hi KC and helpers!

is this ROM. has DXIF1 phone parts..........cooked with it.. if so, it is better DXID1?

many thanks in advance..

if not, can anyone point to DXIF1 phone part.. thanks

Edited by omnia newbie

Guest leap_ahead
hi KC and helpers!

is this ROM. has DXIF1 phone parts..........cooked with it.. if so, it is better DXID1?

many thanks in advance..

no Phone part !! only pda

no Phone part !! only pda

Dear KC,

I'm using UL_IF1_23060 6 MB pagepool, for few weeks now. Very fast, very stable, nice work Master KC, but i have two problems and i dont know how to solve it.

1st , when the wifi is on, after the phone goes to suspend mode, i don't know why, but the phone wont wake up, is sties with screen off and no buttons are working, i have to restart it, by pressing the reset button.I tried to set up, that wifi remains on, when it goes to suspend mode, but still no results.

2nd, when the phone is in suspend mode, no E-mail notification is working, i don't hear the sound notification...But when i turn on the phone, from suspend mode, i found the notification of i new mail.

I can leave the phone always ON, but then my battery is not long for all day(10hrs)..

Help me please.

Can someone tries to see if on new last rom, this is working?

Thx

kikan

Guest Carlos Sun
Dear KC,

I'm using UL_IF1_23060 6 MB pagepool, for few weeks now. Very fast, very stable, nice work Master KC, but i have two problems and i dont know how to solve it.

1st , when the wifi is on, after the phone goes to suspend mode, i don't know why, but the phone wont wake up, is sties with screen off and no buttons are working, i have to restart it, by pressing the reset button.I tried to set up, that wifi remains on, when it goes to suspend mode, but still no results.

2nd, when the phone is in suspend mode, no E-mail notification is working, i don't hear the sound notification...But when i turn on the phone, from suspend mode, i found the notification of i new mail.

I can leave the phone always ON, but then my battery is not long for all day(10hrs)..

Help me please.

Can someone tries to see if on new last rom, this is working?

Thx

kikan

I have no the problem as you said with 23060, I think you should make a hardresetto your device, or flash your phone again.

Guest leap_ahead
hi KC and helpers!

many thanks in advance..

if not, can anyone point to DXIF1 phone part.. thanks

DXIF1 phone part is not release

I have no the problem as you said with 23060, I think you should make a hardresetto your device, or flash your phone again.

I did it tree times...Hard reset, same problem.

I'm using Microsoft syn on my omnia, with m.Google.com, push to mail servis.

I will check on other sites, before i will change my rom, is working so good now...

Guest amahfouz
Sorry, I didn't use any of Sectors roms - Although, I'm a fan of his ported programs :) - but I think it will work with it normally, because it adds the arabic support to WinMo itself and had nothing to do with cooked stuff.

For me I've tried it on 4 different roms from KC, and the original DZIA5 rom from Samsung, and it worked on all of them.

Regards

i tried a couple of arabization cabs on sectors rom and always have to hard reset, stuff just stops working, on the other hand they do work with KC's roms, i'll probably be flashing KC's 71 so all is good, just wanted to know if u whats the difference, thanks m8.

Guest FxBrandon

Hi everyone,

I’ve learned a lot at this forum, so actually don’t have any problem playing with my omnia and flashing it but reading last posts i’ve noticed that I have no idea about how to upgrade “phone side” something about “phone.bin”.

So if anyone can help me about what happens flashing that, actually I’ve KC 23071 and so I can say that I've never flashed nothing more than PDA Roms so... what’s going on flashing that¿? Any improvement or just it depends on the region cause mine is spanish...

If anyone can help me a little :) or just send me a link where i could learn about that and have a better omnia jaja!

Thx in all!!!!!!!! This forum rocks!!!

Edited by FxBrandon

Guest Tormios

DXID1 phone part you can find in the first post or here

Also you will need some Samsung drivers. Look for them in the internet.

Edited by Tormios

Guest skaynan

Reverting back to Master K's 23064. Rom 23071 is nice, but suffers from the app auto close again. The way I use my Omnia, this is a big problem. Cheers.

Guest FxBrandon
DXID1 phone part you can find in the first post or here

Also you will need some Samsung drivers. Look for them in the internet.

Thx Tormios! So this is last one, I'll try to read something more about that.

Thx a lot!!!

Guest jmsmartins
Reverting back to Master K's 23064. Rom 23071 is nice, but suffers from the app auto close again. The way I use my Omnia, this is a big problem. Cheers.

have u tried to install ever app? it prevents auto kill of apps, at least that's why it was made for...

Guest skaynan
have u tried to install ever app? it prevents auto kill of apps, at least that's why it was made for...

Nope. It doesn't really work anyway. It hangs the phone more often then not. And with 23064 I could just stream music, use GPS, make phonecalls- nothing ever closed on me. The first and only 6.5 ROM that behaves exactly the way I wanted it to.

Guest Tormios

Sorry, what software? Don't really understand you.

Guest jmsmartins

HI KC! can u please tell me how did u make 2 appointments to appear in manilla homescreen like here? 23 Aug 2009 - Omnia ROM base DXIF1 build 23034 with BT-audio fix

thanks!

Guest HellboyMC

I'm having this problems with latest build i have (23069) when i send like 3,4 messages in a short time, i first get that the button in the bottom mirror that allows my keyboard to appear disappears and i have no idea except soft reset how to fix this and also sometimes my phone freezes when i get a message and when i soft reset, i don't know who sent it or what was written in it...Also with all the latest builds, i experience this, when i plug my phone into usb to the computer, after unplugging, phone becomes very unstable and many times freezes.

Please someone answer why this stuff happens? It's very frustrating cause the build seemed very stable from the beginning, now i have to soft reset way too often for my likes.